Download DriveHQ FileManager and Install It on Your Computer
- Download the latest version of DriveHQ FileManager at DriveHQ FileManager Download Page;
There are two versions of DriveHQ FileManager for Windows: the 64-bit version and 32-bit version. There is also a version for MAC.
In general, you should install the 32-bit version on 32-bit operating system and 64-bit version on 64-bit version operating system.
In fact, the 64-bit version cannot
be installed on 32-bit version operating system; the 32-bit version can be installed on 64-bit version operating system,
however, some minor features may not work. As of 2018, most computers/operating systems are 64-bit.
Find which version of DriveHQ FileManager to install
You can use this page to find your OS type and then install the right version software. Just open Internet Explorer, copy and paste the following URL:
- After you have downloaded the software, please double click on the installer file to launch the setup. Follow the wizard step by step and it will install
DriveHQ FileManager on your computer.
Usually, it should be straight-forward to install DriveHQ FileManager.
Trouble shoot installer problems:
On some computers, it might fail to install. In this case, please double check:
- If you are installing the right version DriveHQ Online Backup. Read Step 1 more carefully;
- Make sure you don't have any anti-virus / security software that blocked DriveHQ installer;
- Make sure you have the right to install software on your computer. Some companies / organizations may not allow employees to install software on their computers.
Public computers, such as those in a library, usually do not allow any users to install any software;
- Some anti-virus / security software may allow you to download an EXE installer file; however, it might change the .exe file extension to a different extension.
In this case, you need to change the file extension back to .exe before you double click on the installer file.