Cloud Drive Mapping Tool for Mac - Replaces local hard drives & file servers
Works like your local hard drive / file server. Map cloud storage as a network drive. Directly edit cloud files, drag-n-drop email attachments,
file locking, map multiple drives with different permissions.
A mapped cloud drive is the most straight-forward way of accessing cloud based files. It works just like your local hard drive.
There is no learning curve. DriveHQ's Cloud Drive Mapping Tool makes it extremely easy to map a cloud drive. Moreover, it uses
advanced caching, monitoring and reparing technologies to make the solution more efficient and reliable than any other WebDAV
drive mapping services.
Mac OSX's WebDAV implementation is very inefficient. DriveHQ has greatly improved its performance.
If you only need to work on Microsoft Office documents, PDF, Text, HTML and Graphics files, the performance should be
pretty good. However, if you need to transfer large amount of data, or if you need to work on some very large files,
DriveHQ FileManager is still a lot more efficient and reliable than WebDAV cloud drive (for Mac).
- Enhanced Drive Monitoring feature - the Drive Mapping Tool automatically repaires disconnected cloud drives.
- Better performance with local caching.
- Map cloud storage as a network drive instantly. Directly edit cloud files as if they are local.
- Drag-and-Drop download / upload files and folders.
- Attach files to Outlook or save Outlook attachments to the mapped drive.
- Map multiple cloud drives with different access levels.
- Support file locking for group collaboration.
- Share folders to different users / groups with various permissions.
- Support groups and sub-groups; support companies with over 10,000 employees!
- Automatically compress data for faster uploading / downloading.
- Using DriveHQ's MagicUpload technology, upload speed can be many times faster in certain cases.
- Support Active Directory Integration, Single Sign-On (SSO) and Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
Release Date: Oct 20, 2017
Version: Version 1.3 Build 34
System: Mac OSX 10.7+
Size: 15 MB