DriveHQ FileManager for Mac 2.2 - Drag-n-drop manage remote files like local
Works like Remote File Server and Windows Explorer. You can upload/download thousands of files, gigabytes of data
as easy as 1, 2, 3. It also supports folder synchronization, group sharing & collaboration and sub-accounts.
FileManager makes remote storage as easy as your local storage.
With intuitive interface and seamless integration of your local and online
storage, it lets you transfer, access, share, sync, collaborate and publish files online with
unprecedented easiness and reliability. For businesses, it can replace your file servers for much lower cost
and better features.
- All basic file management functions such as: create, delete, rename, copy, cut and paste, etc.
- Drag-n-Drop download or upload many files / folders;
- Automatically synchronize local and remote folders;
- Resume broken downloads/uploads from the point of interruption;
- Share folders to non-DriveHQ members by using a share notification email;
- Share different folders to different users / groups with different permissions;
- Directly edit remote files and automatically save back;
- Publish folders and create static links (i.e. Publish URLs) to files and folders;
- Publish a static website: just drag-&-drop website files to the wwwhome folder;
- Advanced caching that brings performance on par with local storage;
- Offline access - if files are cached, you can access them even if you are not online!
- International language support with Unicode;
- Automatically prompt the user to send "Share change notification email"
- Using DriveHQ's MagicUpload technology, upload speed can be many times faster in certain cases;
- Support group and sub-group; support companies with over 10,000 employees!
- Can upload files larger than 10GB reliably;
- Encrypted folder support: files are encrypted locally before they are uploaded to DriveHQ; files remain to be
encrypted on DriveHQ server. Thus it is extremely secure;