Drive Headquarters Releases DriveHQ Online Backup 3.8 for Windows Vista
San Jose, California (Aug. 20, 2007) Drive Headquarters announced today that it has officially released DriveHQ Online Backup 3.8.248, a revolutionary third-generation online backup application that is designed for Windows operating systems, including Windows Vista.
DriveHQ Online Backup stores backup data at DriveHQ's state-of-the-art colocation facility in the sillicon valley. It delivers secure, reliable, and cost-effective backup service for high-end users and corporations with critical business data. The new version has added support to backup removeable disks and network drives; it has also improved the support to backup multiple PCs in an enterprise environment. Set it up in one minute and your data is safe from major disasters.
The application includes the following features:
- Version 3.8.248 takes upload/download speed to a new level. Up to 3 times faster than regular FTP or HTTP. In case of MagicUpload(TM), the upload speed can be infinitely faster than regular upload! The reliability has also reached a new level. Can backup a file as big as 100GB and as many as millions of files.
- Other improvements include: improved usability; backup removeable disks and network drives; backup status notification emails.
About Drive Headquarters, Inc.
- Scheduled backup, recurring on a daily or weekly basis
- Real-time backup, update as change occurs
- Incremental backup; can automatically resume a task or a file
- Group and multiple PC backup
- Easy and reliable restore, through web, Online Backup or FileManager
- Quick launch from Windows Explorer, through right-click menu
- Encryption on backup data
- Secure data transfer through HTTPS/SSL
- Email status notification
Drive Headquarters is the world’s first cloud IT solution provider. Their focus is to help SMBs by providing a better and more
cost effective alternative to traditional IT systems. Founded in 2003, DriveHQ has become a leading provider of Cloud IT service
with over 2 million customers. What differentiates DriveHQ from other companies is that it is a one-stop shop for all core IT
services, including cloud based file, FTP and email servers, as well as automatic online backup, remote sharing and collaboration
services. DriveHQ’s services not only lower IT costs, but also are more flexible and reliable than your in-house IT system.
Complementing its advanced and easy to use products with its personable and highly skilled support staff, DriveHQ is the
right choice for meeting the IT needs of growing businesses
Drive Headquarters is based in San Ramon, California. More information about Drive Headquarters can be
found at https://www.drivehq.com/.