Drive Headquarters Releases DriveHQ FileManager 3.8.257 for Vista
San Jose, California (Aug. 20, 2007) Drive Headquarters announced today that it has released DriveHQ FileManager 3.8.257, a revolutionary third-generation Internet storage, sharing and publishing application. The new version is designed to work on Windows Operating systems, including Windows Vista.
FileManager makes remote storage as easy as your local storage. With intuitive interface and seamless integration of your local and online storage, it lets you transfer, remote access, share, publish and synchronize files online with unprecedented easiness and reliability.
The application includes the following features:
- Version 3.8 takes upload/download speed to a new level. Up to 3 times faster than regular FTP or HTTP. When MagicUpload(TM) is used, upload speed can be inifinitely faster! The reliability has also reached a new level. It can upload files as big as 100GB and as many as millions of files.
- Other improvements include: improved usability; improved support for group sharing and collaboration.
About Drive Headquarters, Inc.
- All the essential functions: create, delete, rename, copy, cut, paste etc;
- Share and publish folders with different level permissions;
- Drag and Drop to download and upload in batch;
- Can automatically resume broken downloads/uploads from the point of interruption;
- Advanced caching that brings performance on par with local storage;
- Offline access. Access your online files even if you are not online;
- Group sharing and collaboration;
- International language support with Unicode.
Drive Headquarters is the world’s first cloud IT solution provider. Their focus is to help SMBs by providing a better and more
cost effective alternative to traditional IT systems. Founded in 2003, DriveHQ has become a leading provider of Cloud IT service
with over 2 million customers. What differentiates DriveHQ from other companies is that it is a one-stop shop for all core IT
services, including cloud based file, FTP and email servers, as well as automatic online backup, remote sharing and collaboration
services. DriveHQ’s services not only lower IT costs, but also are more flexible and reliable than your in-house IT system.
Complementing its advanced and easy to use products with its personable and highly skilled support staff, DriveHQ is the
right choice for meeting the IT needs of growing businesses
Drive Headquarters is based in San Ramon, California. More information about Drive Headquarters can be
found at https://www.drivehq.com/.