DriveHQ launches Enterprise Edition Online Storage, Backup, FTP and SMTP Services
San Jose, California (July 24, 2007) Drive Headquarters announced today that they have launched their Enterprise Edition Online Storage, Backup, FTP and SMTP services. The new enterprise service is designed for high-end business users and is bundled with an array of high-end features and sub-user accounts.
What Is DriveHQ Enterprise Edition Service?
More info about DriveHQ Enterprise Service:
- DriveHQ Enterprise Edition service is designed for large organization and corporations. It includes all DriveHQ premium service solutions, plus many new features and services. Along with the new service, DriveHQ has improved the partnership programs; whether you are an independent contractor, small solution provider, large corporation or a sizable service provider, you can find a partnership model that is designed for you.
About Drive Headquarters, Inc.
- High-end online storage, automatic backup, FTP and SMTP hosting services
- Customized logon page and customized website logo
- Includes many sub-user licenses and group account service
- Can send USB disks for initial backup and emergency restore
- High-end redundant RAID 50 storage system.
- Private domain websites, FTP and SMTP/POP3 Email services with Auto Reply, Auto Forwarding, Email Alias and Mailing List features.
Drive Headquarters is the world’s first cloud IT solution provider. Their focus is to help SMBs by providing a better and more
cost effective alternative to traditional IT systems. Founded in 2003, DriveHQ has become a leading provider of Cloud IT service
with over 2 million customers. What differentiates DriveHQ from other companies is that it is a one-stop shop for all core IT
services, including cloud based file, FTP and email servers, as well as automatic online backup, remote sharing and collaboration
services. DriveHQ’s services not only lower IT costs, but also are more flexible and reliable than your in-house IT system.
Complementing its advanced and easy to use products with its personable and highly skilled support staff, DriveHQ is the
right choice for meeting the IT needs of growing businesses
Drive Headquarters is based in San Ramon, California. More information about Drive Headquarters can be
found at https://www.drivehq.com/.