Drive Headquarters Releases DriveHQ WWWBackup 3.5 with MagicUpload(TM)
San Jose, California (Mar 15, 2007) Drive Headquarters announced today that it has released DriveHQ WWWBackup 3.5, a revolutionary third-generation online backup application.
WWWBackup stores backup data at DriveHQ's state-of-the-art colocation facility. It delivers secure, reliable, and cost-effective backup service for users with lots of digital files and companies with critical business data. The new MagicUpload(TM) can make upload infinitely faster. Set it up in one minute and your data is safe from any disaster.
The application includes the following features:
- Version 3.5 takes upload/download speed to a new level. Up to three times faster than regular FTP or HTTP. When MagicUpload(TM) works, uploading can be infinitely faster. The reliability has has also reached a new level; allowing us to backup a file as large as 100GB with a million files.
- Other improvements include: enhanced usability; better group account support, etc.
About Drive Headquarters, Inc.
- Scheduled backup, recurring on a daily or weekly basis
- Real-time backup, update as change occurs
- Incremental backup, can automatically resume a task / a file
- Group account backup support; multiple-user, multiple PC support
- Easy and reliable restore, through WWWBackup, web or FileManager
- Quick launch from Windows Explorer, through right-click menu
- Encryption on backup data
- Secure data transfer through HTTPS/SSL
Drive Headquarters is the world’s first cloud IT solution provider. Their focus is to help SMBs by providing a better and more
cost effective alternative to traditional IT systems. Founded in 2003, DriveHQ has become a leading provider of Cloud IT service
with over 2 million customers. What differentiates DriveHQ from other companies is that it is a one-stop shop for all core IT
services, including cloud based file, FTP and email servers, as well as automatic online backup, remote sharing and collaboration
services. DriveHQ’s services not only lower IT costs, but also are more flexible and reliable than your in-house IT system.
Complementing its advanced and easy to use products with its personable and highly skilled support staff, DriveHQ is the
right choice for meeting the IT needs of growing businesses
Drive Headquarters is based in San Ramon, California. More information about Drive Headquarters can be
found at https://www.drivehq.com/.