DriveHQ utilizes multiple state-of-the-art data center facilities to bring the absolute best performance to our users.
Hurricane Electric is one of our primary co-location facilities, which is ranked among the top 10 Internet networks in the world.
Unlike many standard cloud solution providers, because we have our own data centers, our price can be signficantly lower than services like Amazon's S3.
DriveHQ Data Center Facility Highlights:
- DriveHQ.com has virtually unlimited and redundant network bandwidth through Hurricane Electric's multiple OC192s, OC48s, and Gigabit Ethernet.
- DriveHQ.com has redundant power supply through Hurricane Electric.
- DriveHQ.com data center facility has 24x7 onsite security and surveillance video.
- DriveHQ.com has a very powerful server farm to service tens of thousands of concurrent users.
- DriveHQ.com network and system have a highly secure and scalable design. It can easily support tens of millions of users. Currently, we serve more than 1 million registered users and more un-registered users.
- DriveHQ.com network operations team monitors the system and performance in real time. Our email support is available 24 hours a day.
- All DriveHQ.com hardware equipments, including network devices, web servers, database servers and storage systems are fully redundant.
Please contact DriveHQ Sales/Support if you are a larger organization looking to have your data distributed or backed-up to multiple locations.
Other than the above features, DriveHQ is also designed with an array of technologies that enhance system availability and security. You can find more info about DriveHQ security info online.