DriveHQ launches Cloud storage & sharing service for mobile and handheld devices
Sunnyvale, California (July 30, 2010) Drive Headquarters announced today that it has launched a new version cloud service
for mobile and handheld devices. While DriveHQ services have been available on mobile devices for some time, this release is optimized to
meet the demanding requirements of business customers.
DriveHQ mobile cloud storage & sharing service features include:
About Drive Headquarters, Inc.
- Mobile website: https://m.drivehq.com/ or https://www.drivehq.com/m/. The mobile website is designed for devices with much
smaller screens. It includes the file storage & sharing features. On most devices, you can download a remote
file and save it to the local storage. Many devices also support data upload. With the cloud storage, it can dramatically increase your
mobile device "virtual storage" capacity.
- Mobile email service: DriveHQ email server now supports many mobile devices, incl. iPhone, Windows Mobile,
Google Android and Blackberry. A lot of other mobile / handheld devices may also work with our service.
DriveHQ mobile email service supports a lot of advanced features to optimize the user experience on
small devices, e.g. it supports:
- Only download the email headers;
- Only download the first few kilobytes of an email;
- Do not download attachments or only download small attachments;
- Only download emails received in the last few days.
- By using IMAP4, you can keep all email folders (and emails) on DriveHQ email server. When sending an email
from your mobile device, you can keep the email in the "sent" folder on DriveHQ email server.
Thus, you can access the same
email inbox and sent folders on your PCs, laptops and mobile devices.
- Mobile backup and FTP service is available with 3rd party FTP client software / FTP backup software.
Drive Headquarters is the world’s first cloud IT solution provider. Their focus is to help SMBs by providing a better and more
cost effective alternative to traditional IT systems. Founded in 2003, DriveHQ has become a leading provider of Cloud IT service
with over 2 million customers. What differentiates DriveHQ from other companies is that it is a one-stop shop for all core IT
services, including cloud based file, FTP and email servers, as well as automatic online backup, remote sharing and collaboration
services. DriveHQ’s services not only lower IT costs, but also are more flexible and reliable than your in-house IT system.
Complementing its advanced and easy to use products with its personable and highly skilled support staff, DriveHQ is the
right choice for meeting the IT needs of growing businesses
Drive Headquarters is based in San Ramon, California. More information about Drive Headquarters can be
found at https://www.drivehq.com/.