Drive Headquarters (www.DriveHQ.com
) launches DriveHQ FileManager 5.0 cloud file storage software.
Drive Headquarters (https://www.drivehq.com) launches DriveHQ FileManager 5.0 remote file storage software, optimized for businesses that need to access files from multiple locations.
July. 28, 2010, Drive Headquarters, Inc. (https://www.drivehq.com),
the leading Cloud Storage and Cloud IT Solution provider announced a new version remote file storage software - DriveHQ FileManager 5.0.
DriveHQ FileManager is widely used for secure remote file storage, sharing and folder synchronization, etc.
The new 5.0 version FileManager has added a lot of new features and significantly improved service reliability. The new features incl.:
- Supports file versioning. When this feature is turned on and if you overwrite a file, the previous version is kept in a hidden folder as an old version. the old version can be restored as needed.
- Supports "Recycle Bin" folder. When this feature is turned on and if you delete a remote file / folder, it will be moved to the Recycle Bin folder. Files / folders in the "Recycle Bin" folder are automatically emptied in 7-14 days.
- Support "search remote files" and "search local files".
- Better integration with Group Account service and full support on Group Sharing and Collaboration service.
You can share different folders to different users and groups with different permissions;
- Added automatic deletion of _Sync_cache_ folders. The _Sync_cache_ folder is used to backup files / folders "automatically deleted" by Folder Synchronization. Folder Synchronization may cause accidental file deletion, the _sync_cache_ folders protect such accidental deletion.
The new feature now can both protect data from being deleted, but also avoid the _Sync_cache_ folders using too much storage space.
- Added an Option to disable or enable "Direct open, edit and save remote files".
To download the new version DriveHQ FileManager 5.0, please visit:
For more info about DriveHQ services, please visit: