Drive Headquarters Releases DriveHQ Online Backup 4.0 for Business Backup
San Jose, California (Apr. 1, 2008) Drive Headquarters announced today that it has officially released DriveHQ Online Backup 4.0.303, a revolutionary 4th-generation online backup application that is optimized for business offsite backup.
DriveHQ Online Backup stores backup data at DriveHQ's state-of-the-art colocation facility in the Sillicon Valley. It delivers secure, reliable, and cost-effective backup service for high-end users and corporations. The new version has added support to backup network shared folders and servers. The support to backup multiple PCs in an enterprise environment has also been dramatically improved. Take one minute to set this up and your data will be safe from major disasters.
The application includes the following features:
- Version 4.0.303 is optimized for business backup. By default, it runs as a service process and can backup network servers even when nobody is logged on.
- Reliably backup network shared folders. (The backup service process must run as a user who can access the network shared folder)
- Improved support for laptop computer backup. DriveHQ Online Backup 4.0 can automatically resume any interrupted transfers. Even if your backup task is still running, you can un-plug the network cable, press the standby / hibernate / power-off button on your laptop. When your laptop is restarted, DriveHQ Online Backup can automatically resume from where it was interrupted.
- Backup any size "locked" files. You can backup your Outlook PST files even when Outlook is running; You can backup SQL Server, Exchange server or Quickbooks files even when these applications are running.
About Drive Headquarters, Inc.
- Scheduled backup, recurring on a daily or weekly basis
- Real-time backup, update as changes occur
- Incremental backup; can automatically resume a task or a file
- Group and multiple PC backup
- Up to 3 times faster than regular FTP or HTTP. In case of MagicUpload(TM), the upload speed can be infinitely faster than regular upload! The reliability has also reached a new level. Can backup a file as big as 100GB and as many as millions of files.
- Easy and reliable restore, through web, Online Backup or FileManager
- Quick launch from Windows Explorer, through right-click menu
- Encryption on backup data
- Secure data transfer through HTTPS/SSL
- Backup removeable disks and network drives;
- Automatic send backup status notification emails.
Drive Headquarters is the world’s first cloud IT solution provider. Their focus is to help SMBs by providing a better and more
cost effective alternative to traditional IT systems. Founded in 2003, DriveHQ has become a leading provider of Cloud IT service
with over 2 million customers. What differentiates DriveHQ from other companies is that it is a one-stop shop for all core IT
services, including cloud based file, FTP and email servers, as well as automatic online backup, remote sharing and collaboration
services. DriveHQ’s services not only lower IT costs, but also are more flexible and reliable than your in-house IT system.
Complementing its advanced and easy to use products with its personable and highly skilled support staff, DriveHQ is the
right choice for meeting the IT needs of growing businesses
Drive Headquarters is based in San Ramon, California. More information about Drive Headquarters can be
found at https://www.drivehq.com/.