Our engineers made some improvements to the Camera Publishing / Broadcasting / Embedding feature:
- The embedded camera player can display camera name and description on the video;
- By default, the embedded camera player does not play after the web page finished loading; you can append "&autoplay=true" to the CameraPlayer URL to make it start playing automatically.
- The embedded camera player supports full-screen mode.
The updates introduced a few compatibility issues. Our engineers have fixed these bugs. We just tested it and it seems to be working fine for your camera.
For users who publish cameras on CameraFTP.com, they can now create Public Profile (from the Account Details page). The public profile can include:
- User Alias (Profile Name);
- Company Name;
- Personal/Company Information or Description;
- Company Website URL (which is linked from the user's Public Profile page).