A mapped cloud drive works just like a local drive. It is easier and more efficient than folder synchronization.
You can immediately use your WebDAV cloud drive without synchronizing files and taking up a lot of local disk space on all computers.
Try it once and you will never want to use other cloud storage service again!
Simplicity and Convenience
- Access your DriveHQ cloud storage like a local drive
- Automatically map drives with our Drive Mapping Tool
- Open, edit and save cloud files directly from any desktop software, such as MS Office
- Integrate with MS Outlook for attaching files or saving attachments
- Supports file locking for group collaboration
Designed for Enterprises
- With features similar to your existing file server, there is no need to re-train employees
- Loaded with enterprise-class security and availability features
- Active Directory Integration and Single-Sign-On can help organizations migrate to the Cloud instantly
- Manage users and subgroups from one central Goup Administration Tool
- A single "Cloud File Server" can replace any number of in-house file servers, and can be accessed from anywhere. No VPN is needed.
Performance and Reliability
Many cloud drives are slow and unreliable. With over 10 years of improvements and optimization, our cloud drive is dramatically faster and more reliable.
Group File Sharing with Fine-granular Access Control
You can share folders to different users with various permission levels. A user can have multiple cloud drives mapped to different folders.
Automatically Map Drives with a Configuration File
Similar to Windows logon script, you can create a WebDAVSettings.ini file to automatically map cloud drives for your subusers / subgroups.
WebDAV is a standard protocol that works on PC, Mac, Linux and Mobile Devices. For more detailed info, please read our
WebDAV Service Manual.
File Versioning & Locking
File Locking can prevent users from editing a file that is being worked on by another user. File Versioning is supported
across all DriveHQ services.
WebDAV supports HTTPS/SSL, data communication between the server and client is encrypted