WebDAV Drive Mapping Quick Guide
Not to be confused with synchronization, a drive mapping solution allows you to access your cloud material directly from your machine
without taking up any of your local hard drive. Data is being accessed directly from the cloud, but treated as a local/network drive.
This is without doubt the most straight-forward way of accessing cloud content.
- Install our WebDAV Tool
- Enter your DriveHQ Username and Password
- Specify a particular folder to map to, or map to the parent folder
- Click on "Map Drive" and start enjoying DriveHQ!
Simplicity and Convenience
- Map your DriveHQ cloud content as any drive letter on your machine
- Automatically map your drive with our productivity software
- Open, Access, and Save files directly from any location
- Integration with outlook and other locally-referenced software
- Supports File Locking
Designed For Enterprises
- Replicates your existing file server so there is no need to re-train employees
- Loaded with our management and security features
- Simple migration proccess using our data import and ADI with SSO enterprise features
- Manage all users from one central Goup Administration Tool
Take away the learning curve by allowing your users to access DriveHQ content as if it were any other network drive.
Any folders shared on DriveHQ or changes made on collaborated content will be immediately available to users accessing
material via a mapped drive
Direct Saving & Attaching
Mapping a drive will allow you to directly save folders from your local machine and attach files to desktop clients like Outlook.
WebDAV is a standard protocol that works on PC, Mac, Linux and Mobile Devices. Use our WebDAV manual for specific details on connecting.
WebDAV supports HTTPS/SSL, data communication between the server and client is encrypted