You can avoid uploading / downloading the same files again.
(1) DriveHQ Online Backup treats backup tasks on different PCs differently. You can only start / stop / Manage tasks created on the current computer. So if you created a task TASK1 on PC1, and then you logon DriveHQ Online Backup from PC2, you cannot start TASK1. In fact it is displayed as PC1.TASK1, and all buttons are greyed except the Migrate button.
(2) If the same files are already in the destination folder, DriveHQ Online Backup will skip uploading / downloading the files.
Now the best way to migrate the task is:
(1) Copy all source files/folders from your current server/PC to the new server/PC (make sure to keep the files modify time);
(2) Install DriveHQ Online Backup on the new server;
(3) After you logon, you can see the backup task created on your old server, select it and click on Migrate. It will ask you to restore files first. Make sure you select the correct "backup source folder". DriveHQ Online Backup will compare files before it downloads the files from the server. If the same files are already in the new backup source location, it will skip downloading the files.
If for whatever reason this doesn't work for you, you can delete the backup task but make sure you keep the backup sets on server. (i.e. don't delete files on server).
You can then create the same backup task using the same task name and same source folders. DriveHQ Online Backup will skip uploading files if the same files have been backed up to the same destination folder.