The One-stop Shop for All Core Cloud IT Services
DriveHQ has developed top quality cloud IT technologies since 2003, before anybody had even heard of the term "Cloud".
Our service is designed to be extremely easy, secure and functional. In particular, it is fully optimized for business
that our competitors like
Dropbox, Box and Google Drive cannot match.
- Drag-n-drop upload or download
Using DriveHQ FileManager, FTP or mapped drive,
you can upload or download any type of file. There is no file size limit. It is that easy and it is super fast.
Installing client software is not required, but recommended.
- Backup files and emails automatically
Backup and restore files from anywhere, any time. No device needed. You can backup many PCs, laptops, MACs and servers.
There is no limit on number of PCs, and there is no surcharge for backing up expensive servers. MAC backup is also supported.
- FTP / email / web hosting
DriveHQ FTP Server and Email Server support all standard email and FTP features.
Just sign up DriveHQ, no need to order server hardware, software and hosting service. You can easily manage your virtual servers and user accounts online
from anywhere. Never worry about server problems again!
- Quick file sharing and advanced folder sharing
Just select a folder / file, click on Share. You can share any size folders / files easily.
You can share different folders to different people with different permissions.
- File Manager and WebDAV drive mapping
With DriveHQ FileManager client software,
you can store, access and share files from anywhere,
including PCs, MACs and mobile devices. Computer World / PC Advisor rated FileManager as one of the best online storage, sharing and sync software.
Install it and you will love it!
If you don't want to install any software, DriveHQ supports WebDAV drive mapping.
You can map DriveHQ cloud storage as a network drive (e.g. Z:\). The new Enterprise WebDAV Solution is designed for businesses
who want to replace their in-house file servers and share point servers.
- Sub-accounts and group collaboration
Our group account service is free with 1 free sub-user license.
You can create and manage sub-accounts and sub-groups, assign different user roles, share storage space among group members,
share different folders to different sub-users / sub-groups with different permissions.
- Folder synchronization
can synchronize local folders with remote folders. It can also synchronize
multiple PCs and multiple user accounts. To sync folders among multiple user accounts,
you can create a shared folder among your group members, set the share permission to "full access".
Then all users can sync to a folder in the shared folder.
FileManager also supports real-time / scheduled synchronization and one-way / two-way synchronization.
- A true Drop Box
Drop box enables anybody to securely upload files to you without having to sign up or log on.
You just need to provide the drop box URL. Other users can visit the drop box page and securely upload files using a web browser.
Files uploaded to a drop box can only be accessed by you. It is that easy!
- Mobile Apps and Services
DriveHQ web, FTP, email and WebDAV services can be accessed from most mobile platforms.
For more information, please visit DriveHQ mobile services.
DriveHQ also has mobile applications for iOS (iPhone/iPad), Android and Windows Phone 7, offering far better experience
than any other mobile cloud storage applications.
An unbeatable price starts at only $4/month for personal plans,
or $4-10/user/month for business plans.
Don't be misled by some providers' teaser pricing. They have catches, hidden costs and restrictions, e.g.:
- Their price is for one computer only. You have to pay for each computer, and you have to pay more for servers.
- Their price is for one user only. They don't support group accounts, or you must pay a very expensive team license.
- Their cheap pricing is only available to consumers. Their "pro" level service is many times more expensive.
- They have poor customer support to consumers.
- You cannot backup external drives, nor can you backup network mapped drives. (because you are limited to 1 PC)
- Some online backup companies don't even backup their own data, and they may disappear at any time.
- They limit maximum file size, and often their software is not reliable to upload large amount of data.
- They only have a fraction of DriveHQ features. If you need more features, you have to order from other providers.
- Never believe "unlimited" storage, it is just a marketing trick.
You will never get unlimited storage. Moreover, uploading 500GB of data could easily take months.
If you are like most of other users, you don't need unlimited storage.
With thousands of photos, documents and video clips, you only need 2 to 20 GB of storage. (It will be too slow to
actually upload / download HD video files). So why pay for more
storage when you cannot upload that much data?
- If you do need a lot of storage, just call or email us, and we'll be sure to give you the best deal. We will beat
competitor's price for the same class of service!