Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 139/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (848 posts)
2 YEARS AGO TODAY
Sun, Nov 3, 2013

‪#‎MissUniverse‬ ‪#‎Year2013‬ ‪#‎November9‬ ‪#‎CrocusCity‬ ‪#‎Moscow‬ ‪#‎Notes‬ Here are some notes on this year's pageant; NOTE 1: 4 Candidates are interesting on our perspective if only for their names; Titi Ayanaw of Israel, Riza Santos of Canada , Marilyn Ramos of South Africa and Chalita Yaemwannang of Thailand. NOTE 2: Former Miss U Candidate and this year's pageant judge Elena Semikana made a leak of preliminaries scores using a tweet photo of the on-going pre-pageant sending uproar on the gripevine! Thank God, Ariella Arida made it on top 16 based on that leak! smile emoticon

You and Dale Araneta like this.
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Although Blurry, here is the controversial photo and the leaked score! 1. Great Britain
2. Spain
3. Poland

4. Ukraine
5. Venezuela
6. Russia
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. Netherlands
11. USA
12. Philippines
13. Brazil http://southomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/elena.jpg
Rovin Lañojan Cañada
Rovin Lañojan Cañada That's n0t final pa nman eh...may preliminary competiti0n pa, kung saan cla kkuha ng TOP 16. Gudluck nlng ky Ara.
George Palaganas
Write a comment...
3 YEARS AGO TODAY
Sat, Nov 3, 2012

#SaturdayNightMovies #ElPuebloDelosMalditos #VillageOfTheDamned #JohnCarpenter #Movies1993 The Movie is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ireb1s0PW7w We can not find an english full-movie upload so we are left with the French and Spanish dubbed movies. SORRY for the inconvenience. Anyway, enjoy watching with US tonight. smile emoticon Movie Gist: An American village is visited by some unknown life form which leaves the women of the village pregnant. Nine months later, the babies are born, and they all look normal, but it doesn't take the "parents" long to realize that the kids are not human or humane. Gist by Rob Hartill

Durante unas horas todos los habitantes de Midwich, un tranquilo pueblo costero, pierden el conocimiento. Poco tiempo después, se produce…
youtube.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas MIDWICH,Alabama is a fictional town created by novelist John Wyndham Parkes Lucas Beynon Harris (1903-1969). He is the author of The Day of the Triffids. But they say you can set-up the ZIP code for MIDWICH for $6.00, How TRUE? Since ZIP CODE No. 36508(TELL-ME at +18882472425;formerly +18005558355, doesn't recognize it yet and so with 36506&36500 ) is available, we can set that as MIDWICH's zip code and it will be near the towns of Alma,Atmore, Axis, Bay Minette and Bayou La Batre(Alabama) immediately next to the Gulf Of Mexico. smile emoticon
George Palaganas
Write a comment...

#SaturdayNightMovies #VillageOfTheDamned #Movies1993 #Last15Minutes It's 15 MINUTES Before this event!

Countdown to Nov 3, 2012 9:00 PM. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds ticking down to 0
timeanddate.com

#SaturdayNightMovies #Movies1993 #ChristopherReeves #KirstieAlley #VillageOfTheDamned On Saturday Night Movies! VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED(1993) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4069895232217&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=3&theater Watch with us this evening a POST-HALLOWEEN showing of the 1993 chiller(officially 1995 release today), tonight... on Saturday Night Movies!

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas
George Palaganas MIDWICH,Alabama is a fictional town created by novelist John Wyndham Parkes Lucas Beynon Harris (1903-1969). He is the author of The Day of the Triffids. But they say you can set-up the ZIP code for MIDWICH for $6.00, How TRUE? Since ZIP CODE No. 36508(TELL-ME at +18882472425;formerly +18005558355, doesn't recognize it yet and so with 36506&36500 ) is available, we can set that as MIDWICH's zip code and it will be near the towns of Alma,Atmore, Axis, Bay Minette and Bayou La Batre(Alabama) immediately next to the Gulf Of Mexico. smile emoticon
George Palaganas
Write a comment...
4 YEARS AGO TODAY
Thu, Nov 3, 2011

The CONCERT was an excellent ONE and could have been much better without the rain that started at the third performer(Noel Cabangon). The CONCERT started promptly at 5:00pm with Gab&JOSH, then came DEEP Project. Other performers include IMAGO(lead singer is astonishingly a look-alike of Pops Fernandez ),Sabado Boys( Jimmy Bondoc, Luke Mijarez, Paolo Santos, DJ Mike, etc.). The group Radioactive SAGO Project failed to show-up. BREWRATz Angel Rivero and Tado Jimenez again did a reprisal of doing a great hosting of the TUNOG Wunderground CONCERT for the nth time. Everyone misses their other partner(BREWRATz)- Ramon Bautista.Also present were Mayor Hagedorn and Ms. Tate Diongco. smile emoticon http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2268060547476&set=a.2121479363038.2113162.1427450153&type=3&theater

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas
George Palaganas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bLOurVWCE0 GAB & JOSH is a new find! Can we get GAB to play the role of THE MILLENNIUM MAN on stage? smile emoticon
George Palaganas
Write a comment...
  • Gene Linsao
  • Roy Sotelo
  • Rowena Valenzuela
  • Joyce Diemsen

WHAT: LIVE FREE Concert
When: 03-November-2011 Thursday 5:00pm-8:00pm
Where: Quezon City Hall Grounds
WHO: Featuring - Noel Cabangon, Sago Project and many more...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2268060547476&set=a.2121479363038.2113162.1427450153&type=3&theater

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Here is JULIENNE from the TUNOG Wunderground LIVE Concert at the adjacent QUEZON MEMORIAL CIRCLE few months back! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukwk8Kw3Stk&feature=related
George Palaganas
5 YEARS AGO TODAY
Wed, Nov 3, 2010

The Pelican Institute cordially invites you to a luncheon
on Friday, December 10, 2010 at:
The Plimsoll Club at the Westin Canal Place Hotel, New Orleans
12:00 - 1:00 P.M.
Featuring:
Robert Bradley
Founder and CEO, Institute for Energy Research
Luncheon Cost: $25
Register online today!
or call 504-599-5664

The folks receiving this email are 5000 of the most politically active, knowledgeable people I know. Very few of you need another reminder to vote. But in view of all of the forces working to discourage you from casting a ballot (including ABC/Fox's John Stossel, voter intimidation efforts, relentless negative advertising, and the everyday challenges of a crying kid, dirty dishes, or dog that needs to be walked), I'll remind you anyway: As I write, 23 hours remain before the "polls" close at 8pm on Tuesday. In Oregon that means that you have just until 8pm to drop off your ballot at the nearest drop box (it's too late to mail). For a list of official drop sites, click here. Many of our state and local races are likely to be extremely close. If your curious about any of my election endorsements, click here. I am honored and humbled that support for my own campaign has come from 998 of you who have donated at least $20 to my re-election effort. Thank you. I am not aware of another candidate for the Oregon state house who has ever received so many individual contributions. With just two more donations, I will meet my goal of 1000 Twenties, and not a penny from special interests. If you were waiting to donate, now's your chance. Your dollars will help support final voter outreach efforts around the state. Tomorrow's election results will be the first test of whether Oregon is poised to meet its economic and fiscal challenges with courage and compassion. Please help make your mark by voting, by making a small contribution to help get out the vote, and by remaining in touch if I am re-elected.
Yours sincerely,Ben Cannon

Thank you to my neighbors throughout Summit County for giving me the opportunity to represent you in the Ohio Senate.

Tonight, we accomplished our goal and achieved victory. It was a hard fought battle, but Lauren and I were blessed to have a dedicated and hard-working team with us. The campaign is behind us. Now the real work begins.

It's time to roll up our sleeves and work together to return jobs and prosperity to the Buckeye State. This is our hometown, let's get to work.

Yours in Service,Frank LaRoseOhio Senator-Elect

11/2/2015 10:28:36 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?