Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 187/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (800 posts)

On This Day 17-September-2015

Wed, Sep 17, 2014

‪#‎SCRAP‬ ‪#‎Plastics‬ ‪#‎AnnapoliSt‬ ‪#‎Cubao‬ ‪#‎ThankYOU‬ ‪#‎Donations‬ ‪#‎AnonymousDONORS‬ ‪#‎Year2014‬ ‪#‎September17‬ ‪#‎Wednesday‬ Thanks to the young man at Nos. 25 -27 Annapolis St Barangay E. Rodriguez Cubao this morning. He has handed me about 4 kgs. of plastics and 2 kgs. of empty cans of canned goods while I was doing my regular routine of gathering scraps.

George Palaganas's photo.
  • George Palaganas Current Price of SCRAP Materials: Plastics(mineral bottles,containers,etc) – Php 16.00 per kilo ***** empty cans – Php 5.00 per kilo ***** Cartons(currogated)- Php 5.00 per kilo ****** Bottles(white colored glass only) – Php 1.00 per kilo ***** Newspaper – Php5.00 per kilo **** Iron metals – Php 12.00 per kilo ***** Copper wires(insulation removed) – Php 250.00 per kilo **** Yellow Metal Alloy – Php 170.00 per kilo **** Aluminum(cans, sheet metals,etc.) – Php 55.00 ****
Tue, Sep 17, 2013

‪#‎Philippine1987Constitution‬ ‪#‎AMALAYER‬ ‪#‎PLUNDERCase‬ ‪#‎JuanPonceEnrile‬ ‪#‎Senator‬ ‪#‎BongRevillaJr‬ ‪#‎JinggoyEstrada‬ ‪#‎Unconstitutional‬ ‪#‎Incumbent‬ Incumbent SENATORS can not BE charged on charge sheets under the Philippine 1987 Constitution. You have to wait until they are out of office!…/3-senators-face-plunder-cases-o… Monday, September 16, 2013

MANILA (3rd Update) — Senators who have been repeatedly linked to the alleged misu…

Continue Reading

MANILA (3rd Update) — Senators who have been repeatedly linked to the alleged misuse of Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF) will now be investigated by the Office of the Ombudsman for possibl…
Mon, Sep 17, 2012

#ObamaForAmerica2012 #BeyonceKnowles #BarrackObama #GeorgePalaganas #REELECTION Beyonce is doing a FUNDRAISING campaign for President OBAMA

• George Palaganas I don’t usually email youThursday, September 13, 2012 11:17 PM
    To: “George Palaganas” <>

George —

I usually don’t email you — but I have an amazing invitation I have to share.

Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!

Until midnight tonight, if you pitch in $5 or whatever you can, you’ll be automatically entered to be flown out to join us.

I’ve had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times — and believe me — it’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss.

Don’t worry about the airfare and hotel, it’s taken care of. And you can bring a guest.

But the countdown is on — this opportunity ends at midnight:

Can’t wait to meet you!

No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by September 13th, 2012. You may enter by contributing to Obama for America here, or click here to enter without contributing. One (1) winner will receive the following prize package: round-trip tickets for winner and a guest from within the fifty U.S. States, DC, or Puerto Rico to a destination to be determined by Sponsor; hotel accommodations; tickets for winner and a guest to an event of Sponsor; and the opportunity to meet with President Obama, Jay-Z and Beyonce at such event (approximate retail value of all prizes $1,600). Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Promotion open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and 18 or older (or age of majority under applicable law). Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility. Sponsor: Obama for America, 130 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601.

Contributions or gifts to Obama for America are not tax deductible
    This email was sent to:

#STC #STA #Bauan #Batangas #StTheresasCollege #ChonaDeSagun #GeorgePalaganas Featured STA Teacher: Chona De Sagun

#BPIISI #ISSP #BPI #MakatiCity #HeraldPrila #GeorgePalaganas #NatibSt #Cubao Featured BPI ISI Alumnus: Herald Prila. Herald joined the September 1995 Information Systems Study Program(ISSP) batch as a regular student. He is from Natib St in Cubao.

You became friends on Facebook with 1 person.
Sat, Sep 17, 2011
  • George Palaganas “My Dad and I wake up every morning and we are surprised that after a Decade, we can still make a difference. I won’t mind if half of what they are sending him will end-up in Seattle.” – Chelsea Clinton-Mezvinsky Chelsea did a short but very articulateSee More
  • George Palaganas
    Write a comment…

All photos of Cindy’s F.Tañedo crews,supervisors, management including photos of Sir Igno and Sir Joe. (photo contributors are welcome). Circa 1988 – 1992

• George Palaganas The other 3 are familiar sounding names but I need to verify them first since I do not have the complete list of SRCS High School Class of 1986 Alumni.
  • George Palaganas I can not exactly remember Joji Tuazon(male) as belonging to our batch so it needs to be verified. Check IV-Leviticus and IV-Genesis records but definitely Gerard Ujano belongs to the lower year levels when we are seniors.
About these ads

Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here.

Tell me more | Dismiss this message

Leave a Reply

9/17/2015 9:20:52 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?