Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 1652/7
  • georgepalaganas
  • (843 posts)

Try inviting this e-addie on Yahoo! Messenger by clicking Contacts Add a contact with YM's pull-down menu

gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com

Then wait for the program to acknowledge your invitations

Talk to the program with the commands:

====== AVAILABLE COMMANDS ======
HELP - Display this message.
MYPAGE - Display URL to your personal account page.
WEBCALL - Display URL to your personal Web Call.
DICT _word_ - Make a request to DICT.ORG for word definitions.
MSG _to_ _text_ - Send off-line message _text_ to user _to_ .
IM _to_ _text_ - Send Instant Message _text_ to user _to_ . Example: IM msnillgates@hotmail.com Hello Billy!

Please, enter command:

VMLIST - Display content of your voice mail box.
VMPLAY _id_ - Play voice mail message number _id_ .
VMDEL _id_ - Delete voice mail message number _id_
VMSEND _user_ - Send voice mail to other gtalk _user_ .
VMSET _id_ - Set _id_ as a default welcome message.
CONF - Create conference room for you. Room cookie will be sent back.
JOIN _cookie_ - Join someone's else conference room using _cookie_

Now you can have the function "CALL e-addie" to send voice messages to e-mails. Enjoy!

Visit https://www.gtalk2voip.com/ for more details.

11/12/2009 9:54:58 AM

• georgepalaganas
  • (843 posts)
Subject: Re: How do you talk to the program after sending an invitation at gtalk2voip010@...

Question: How do you talk to the program after sending an invitation at gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com?

Answer: Wait for about 15 minutes after sending the first invitation. Then click the connections the way you want to buzz a friend if you want to talk or chat with them. Then on the Yahoo! Messenger with Voice message window, start by typing HELP then send. From there , learn how to send the other commands.

11/12/2009 10:06:23 AM

• georgepalaganas
  • (843 posts)
Subject: Re: How do you send voicemail to an e-addie?

Question: How do you send voicemail to an e-addie?

Answer: At Yahoo! Messenger Click the connections to gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com the way you want to buzz a friend if you want to talk or chat with them. At the gtalk2voip010 message window,

type in the format

VMSEND "e-addie" or VMSEND _someuser@somedomain.com_

EXAMPLE:

VMSEND georgepalaganas@yahoo.com.ph 

You will get responses similar to

Please, accept call from gtalk2voip.
gtalk2voip010: Please hangup when you complete your message.
gtalk2voip010: Dictate your voice message for georgepalaganas@yahoo.com.ph after beep signal. Recording...
gtalk2voip010: Your voice message stored for _georgepalaganas@yahoo.com.ph_ , thank you!

Now, try other e-addies.

Warning: Sometimes won't work if you use restricted e-addies such as msnillgates@hotmail.com  Good luck!

11/12/2009 10:31:25 AM

• tsugarfield
  • (75 posts)
Subject: Re: I have sent a voice message through VMSEND but an empty recorded message was...

Question: I have sent a voice message through VMSEND but an empty recorded message was sent, HELP!?

Answer: VMSEND sometimes fails. But just the same, you have made some poking on the intended recipient with the data of your e-addie attached. To make sure the voice message is right, send it to your e-addie firstly before forwarding it to the recipient. You can even send the text version of the voice message by typing the texts manually on the e-mail before forwarding it. Chances are, if the voice system fails, they can refer to the text version for clarity. Enjoy!

11/12/2009 10:59:41 AM

• cinderella41
  • (34 posts)
Subject: Re: gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com is not functioning, what is my alternative?

Question: gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com is not functioning, what is my alternative?

Answer: Try the other accounts connected with gtalk2voip servers. Use gtalk2voip020@yahoo.com , gtalk2voip024@yahoo.com or gtalk2voip032@yahoo.com

Start the way you had started with gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com before using it. Good luck!

11/12/2009 11:18:05 AM

• tsugarfield
  • (75 posts)
Subject: Re: I DID try sending a VMSEND command at gtalk2voip@yahoo.com but it won't resp...

Question: I DID try sending a VMSEND command at gtalk2voip@yahoo.com but it won't respond. Why is this so?

Answer: You need to type HELP firstly before issuing any other commands to send the notion that you want to use the gtalk2voip commands. For further questions on it, try to contact https://www.gtalk2voip.com/ 

11/13/2009 2:29:24 AM

• happyhigh
  • (61 posts)
Subject: Re: Re: gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com is not functioning, what is my alternative?

User: cinderella41  -  11/12/2009 11:18:05 AM

Question: gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com is not functioning, what is my alternative?

Answer: Try the other accounts connected with gtalk2voip servers. Use gtalk2voip020@yahoo.com , gtalk2voip024@yahoo.com or gtalk2voip032@yahoo.com

Start the way you had started with gtalk2voip010@yahoo.com before using it. Good luck!

Question: All of the gtalk2voip servers  won't respond to VMSEND, Why is this so?

Answer: Your Messenger program is beyond Yahoo! Voicemail Beta-Stage hence the VMSEND is outdated replaced by the CALL icon on top of the message window. Other than the voicemail queue on the Yahoo! Messenger, it will send an automatic voicemail into the e-addie  you have set in your account at YM! Good luck! 

11/17/2009 12:39:03 AM

11/20/2009 11:09:10 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?