23-September-2009 Wednesday Lola Loreto Balbin Palaganas-Lacayanga died of old age at the ripe age of 91 years old while Joan Palaganas Salindong-Victoria died of giving birth to her second child Jobo Salindong Victoria and she was survived by her husband Ryan Victoria and their two children Jobo and Angela Faye. Jobo is already 8 years old. until then George visit also http://twitter.com/georgepalaganas

George Cainglet Palaganas, Ph.D.
Current Mailing Address:(as of 19-June-2009)
#21 Zamora St. Purok Maligaya 2
Barangay Poblacion SUR
2307 PANIQUI Tarlac
Region III PHILIPPINES
Phone: 001-206-339-2624 Washington Voicemailbox
Fax:      001-206-339-9327
e-mail: georgepalaganas@yahoo.com.ph
Professional Regulatory Commission License No. 0029594-98  Assistant Electrical Engineer
Automated Phone Query: 00632-917-7777 SSSNo.:02-0837587-0 B-day:10/19/1968

--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Dr George Cainglet Palaganas <drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Dr George Cainglet Palaganas <drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com>
Subject: Facebook Communications
To: mrm_williamson@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 7:21 PM

23-September-2009 Wednesday Hi Yam! It's a great sadness that Nanay has passed away already. Like Lola Loreto Palaganas Lacayanga who passed away last year. Even Joan, my pamangkin, went ahead of us already. Lola Loreto and Joan are both buried at the new Paniqui Memorial grounds, the one with a lawn with slabs of stone. Lola's Museleo was the first one to the right and Joan's was the extremest corner. You can see that even today when she(Joan) went ahead of us already, they want to send her the best comforts in life for her museleum was full of life's comforts. Regarding Ester, actually we are on some kind of on an off stage these days that's why we seldomly talk /chat on the net nowadays. Sure, don't worry... I will be sending you the invitations as soon as I am ready to tie the knots myself. Regards to your husband and kid. George http://drgeorgecaingletpalaganas.xanga.com (This message was also sent to your mrm_williamson@yahoo.com e-addie)
George Cainglet Palaganas, Ph.D.
Current Mailing Address:(as of 19-June-2009)
#21 Zamora St. Purok Maligaya 2
Barangay Poblacion SUR
2307 PANIQUI Tarlac
Region III PHILIPPINES
Phone: 001-206-339-2624 Washington Voicemailbox
Fax:      001-206-339-9327
e-mail: georgepalaganas@yahoo.com.ph
Professional Regulatory Commission License No. 0029594-98  Assistant Electrical Engineer
Automated Phone Query: 00632-917-7777 SSSNo.:02-0837587-0 B-day:10/19/1968
Miriam Dizon-williamson September 19 at 2:46am
Hi George,

We (Nanay & me) just went back home in Phil 3 months ago (June) . But sadly one week after I came back here in US she died July 3rd. It happened so fast that even me can't believe that she's no longer with us. She was dx cancer in her bone marrow, stage 4 right away and even the chemos done to her didn't work. Well, I'm still glad bec she was able to go home alive and was able to see my siblings and her grandchildren in PI . I miss her so much. 
anyway, I'm glad you're in a relationship now. Did you already meet her in person? When are you going to propose to her? Remember you're not getting any younger. O, sige ingat ka lagi. Balitaan mo ko kapag ikakasal ka na.