Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 92/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (949 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

1 YEAR AGO TODAY

Welcome to the Customer Support Forum. The Support Forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support team and our users.
drivehq.com

2 YEARS AGO TODAY
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas TWEETs at twitter http://www.twitter.com/georgepalaganas george c palaganas @georgepalaganas 25 Mar

#JustArrived #SMClark #DotavilleInternetCafe #AstroPark #Balibago #DAU I had just arrived in DAU! IP Add 111.125.110.11

Expand
george c palaganas george c palaganas @georgepalaganas 25 Mar

#MarqueeMall #SMClark #Pampanga #AngelesCity #RobinsonsBalibago I am on my way to Angeles City! http://lakwatsero.me/.../exploring-the-new-marquee-mall.../
Expand

george c palaganas george c palaganas @georgepalaganas 25 Mar

#HolyTuesday #March26 #Year2013 #JohnTheBaptist Holy Tuesday commemorates Christ's teachings on John The Baptist! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3098908758162&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=3&theater

The latest from george c palaganas (@georgepalaganas). Assistant Electrical Engineer, Telemarketer, Scrap Expert, BEAM Incorporator, ex-seminarian, novelist, poet, coelecanth-equipped(stilleto), teacher, caregiver. Quezon City
twitter.com
Hammad Ul Hassan
Hammad Ul Hassan What a beautiful place
July 15, 2015 at 12:47pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
Did you post this? It looks like it might be spam. If you didn't post this yourself, we'll help you secure your account now. Learn more.
lock

2 YEARS AGO TODAY
Fri, Jun 28, 2013

George Palaganas shared his photo.
June 28, 2013 at 6:05pm · Cubao ·

...Continue Reading
4 YEARS AGO TODAY
You and Tolits Matulac became Facebook friends.
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas As a US-based incorporator, I will be asking my San Francisco immigration lawyer Elisa Brasil if I can already file for citizenship under this law. It seems it's not just the name of the singing group from WhiteHouse Family to Lighthouse Family has stalled all of my chances on my American citizenship. Hillary Clinton has been through as a State Secretary, and everytime I was asking her office on the promised paperworks on citizenship, all I am receiving was verbal, "Basta, American kana." Maybe when she becomes President?
July 4, 2013 at 7:46pm · Edited ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Senate Immigration Reform Bill Passes With Strong Majority

Posted: 06/27/2013 4:22 pm EDT | Updated: 06/27/2013 5:36 pm EDT

Share on Google+
Get Politics Newsletters:
Subscribe
Follow:
Immigration, Immigration Bill, Latino Politics, Gang Of 8, Gang Of Eight, Gang Of Eight Bill, Gang Of Eight Immigration Bill, Gang Of Eight Immigration Reform, House Immigration Reform, Immigration Reform, Immigration Reform Bill, John Boehner Immigration, Senate Immigration Reform, Senate Immigration Reform Bill, Politics News

WASHINGTON -- The Senate passed a politically fraught immigration reform bill on Thursday that would give a path to citizenship to some of the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., bringing them out of the shadows and preventing continued record deportations that have separated hundreds of thousands of families.

The bill passed 68 to 32, picking up all Democrats and 14 Republicans.

Undocumented immigrants and advocates in the crowd, many of them young so-called Dreamers, broke out into applause and chants of "yes we can!" after Vice President Joe Biden, who came to the Senate to preside over the proceedings, read the results. Senators in the bipartisan "gang of eight" that drafted the bill -- Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.), Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) and Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) -- patted each other on the back.

Just before the vote Thursday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) dedicated the decision, in part, to the late Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.), who worked for reform but never saw it signed into law.

"Senator Kennedy knew the day would come when a group of senators, divided by party, but united by love of country, would see this fight to the finish," Reid said. "So the day is today. And while I am sad that Senator Kennedy isn’t here to see history made, I know he is looking at us proudly and loudly."

Although sponsors didn't get to the 70 votes they hoped for, the full support from Democrats and addition of Republican votes was significant. McCain, Rubio, Flake and Graham were joined in voting "yes" by Republican Sens. Lamar Alexander (Tenn.), Kelly Ayotte (N.H.), Jeff Chiesa (N.J.), Susan Collins (Maine), Bob Corker (Tenn.), Orrin Hatch (Utah), Dean Heller (Nev.), John Hoeven (N.D.), Mark Kirk (Ill.), and Lisa Murkowski (Alaska).

The bill doesn't please everyone, but its passage is a victory for those who have been working on the issue for years and watched immigration reform fail six years ago. It addresses undocumented immigrants, legal immigration, border security, employer hiring and an entry-exit system so the government knows if foreign nationals leave the country when their visa expires. The path to citizenship is long -- likely 13 years or more -- and arduous, but advocates are thrilled that it would exist at all, given opposition from many Republicans and the failure of bills to carve out such a path in the past. Dreamers, young undocumented immigrants who came to the U.S. as children, would be able to earn green cards in five years, as would some agricultural workers.

The bill adds huge increases in border security, bolstered by an amendment from Corker and Hoeven that helped bring on board unsure Democrats and Republicans. The amendment would prevent green card status for undocumented immigrants until the government deploys 20,000 additional border agents, mandates E-Verify to prevent businesses from hiring unauthorized workers, completes a 700-mile border fence and adds to entry-exit systems to track whether foreign nationals overstay their visas.

Although those border security measures and other pieces of the bill come at a cost, the Congressional Budget Office has estimated that the legislation would shrink the deficit by nearly than $900 billion, minus expenses from the Corker-Hoeven amendment.

The bill has vehement opponents in Sens. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), John Cornyn (R-Texas), Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas), along with 27 others who voted in opposition to the bill. They argue that the bill is "amnesty" because undocumented immigrants would receive provisional legal status to stay in the U.S. before border and enforcement measures are met. They also allege that the bill won't ensure those measures will actually be met.

Grassley and Cornyn blocked two efforts to vote on additional amendments on Wednesday and Thursday, taking a measure from Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) off the table, which led to him voting in opposition.

"If they come up short, since they bragged so much about getting 70 votes, it's going to be a strategic defeat for them," Grassley told reporters shortly before the vote began.

Graham said it wasn't a problem.

"This is overwhelming support for the bill," he told reporters after the vote. "Why did I want 70? I'm just greedy. ... This is incredibly pleasing."

The opponents have expressed hope that the bill will die in the House, which is a possibility, given Republican opposition there. Lee said earlier Thursday on the Senate floor that the legislation is doomed to fail anyway, resigned that it would pass in the upper chamber.

"If this bill passes today, it will be all but relegated to the ash heap of history, as the House appears willing to tackle immigration reform the right way," Lee said ahead of the vote. "The sponsors of this bill had the best of intentions, but in my opinion, intentions aren’t enough."

Although a bipartisan House group is working on a comprehensive immigration bill, its members hit a roadblock earlier this month when Rep. Raul Labrador (R-Idaho) dropped out. The House is more likely to pursue a piecemeal approach, led by Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and Immigration Subcommittee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.). Some measures, including one to make it a crime to be in the country without status, have already passed the Judiciary Committee.

Goodlatte issued a statement after the vote Thursday, saying he congratulated the Senate but has "many concerns about its bill," giving no indication his committee would consider the gang of eight plan.

"While the Senate has every right to pass solutions it deems appropriate, the House does as well," he said. "That’s the American legislative process."

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) reiterated on Thursday that he intends for the House to pursue its own immigration reform approach, rather than taking up the Senate bill.

"The House is not going to take up and vote on whatever the Senate passes," Boehner told reporters at a press conference. "For any legislation, including a conference report, to pass the House, it's going to have to be a bill that has the support of a majority of our members," he added later, referring to Republicans.
June 28, 2013 at 6:13pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas House Chief Deputy Whip Peter Roskam (R-Ill.) told reporters at a National Review event earlier in the day that "it is a pipe dream to think that bill is going to the floor and is going to be voted on."

Some House Republicans have said they don't want
the lower chamber to take up immigration reform at all, even piecemeal, and threatened a revolt if Boehner holds a vote on the Senate bill. Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) said on the "Laura Ingraham Show" on Thursday that he is in the minority for not wanting to pass any immigration legislation that would allow for a conference committee to combine the House and Senate bills in "nefarious ways."

"I'm one of those who believes that this is fraught with peril," Brooks said. "If we were to pass a bill that's a good bill on immigration, on enforcing and securing our borders, on whatever topic related to immigration we may want to pass a bill on, it can become a vehicle."

The bill's supporters in the Senate said they hope the House passes legislation that can be combined with the bill, and perhaps adds things they weren't able to include.

"This isn't the end of the process, we're kind of at halftime," Hoeven said after the vote. "So the next thing is to figure out how we get the House to engage."

Flake, who served in the House before joining the Senate this year, predicted his former colleagues would feel pressure to act. He said he'd urge them, particularly those from Arizona, to consider the border security elements in the bill. "When people read that title, they'll be surprised at what's in it," he told reporters.

"Having served over there, whenever a good substantive bill comes with a significant vote, it's tough to ignore," he said. "Particularly this one -- there's going to be a lot of pressure to bring something up."

President Barack Obama promised to continue to press the House to move on immigration reform, and asked others to join in.

"Today, the Senate did its job," he said in a statement. "It's now up to the House to do the same. As this process moves forward, I urge everyone who cares about this issue to keep a watchful eye. Now is the time when opponents will try their hardest to pull this bipartisan effort apart so they can stop commonsense reform from becoming a reality. We cannot let that happen."

Regardless of the bill's political future, its passage was a significant moment for the immigrant activists that crowded into the gallery to watch the vote. Biden asked those in attendance to keep silent -- part of the Senate's rules of decorum -- but many of them began to chant anyway.

"I've been waiting for this moment all my life," said Lissette Moreno, an undocumented, 29-year-old Texan who has lived in the United States since she was 5 and has earned two college degrees. "All my life I've lived in fear. I'm very happy for myself, my family and my community."

This is a developing piece and has been updated.

Danielle Schlanger, Michael McAuliff and Sabrina Siddiqui contributed reporting.

Also on HuffPost:

11 Ways Immigration Reform Helps The Economy

1 of 12

Getty Images

Next

Contribute to this Story:

Send us a tip

Send us a photo or video

Suggest a correction

FOLLOW POLITICS

Get Alerts
by Taboola
Marco Rubio Slays Rush Limbaugh, Wins Approval Of Immigration Message
O'Reilly Criticizes Michelle Bachman For Remarks On White House Lifest…
South Carolina Passes Nullification Bill To Make Obamacare A Crime
Bachmann: Everyone Wants Obama Impeached
Tour Brad Pitt's Malibu Home for SaleHGTV FrontDoor
Emmys: Kate Mara and Aaron Paul to Announce Nominat…THR
15 Cool Fire Pit IdeasHGTVGardens
Smartphone Breathalyzer Alcohoot Unveiled …Free Enterprise
June 28, 2013 at 6:15pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
5 YEARS AGO TODAY

WHAT's EATING "GILBERT FAPE"? It's alarming to find photos on the roster of Tarlac State University Officials billed under the name of original officials with photos not themselves. Were they "replaced" as it appeared a classic case of "THE NET" syndrome? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3566644811271&set=a.1162279623644.2026642.1427450153&type=3&theater

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Here is Sandra Bullock and Amanda Drury with Columbia's movie THE NET http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46qKHq7REI4 Here is Leonardo DiCarpio(before he was DiCaprio), Rose Ann Barr, and Johnny Depp in What's Eating Gilbert Grape? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXP_naoC_OQ
Angela Bennett is a computer expert. This young and beautiful analyst is never far…
youtube.com
George Palaganas
George Palaganas It's alarming since Ms.Maria June Carlos(TSU Registrar) and Ms.Myrna Q. Mallari(Engineering Registrar) were both from the REGISTRAR's OFFICE while Mr.Brigido Corpuz was formerly with TSU R&D . Mr.Glenard Madriaga was a TSU Faculty Union Chairman. How can you ascertain the integrity of TSU records today? :-)

Pictures of students and faculty members of Tarlac College of Technology(now the Tarlac State University by virtue of R.A. 6764 Authored by Jose Aping Yap). 1987 to 1992 with some current pics(circa 1992 - 2009)

6 YEARS AGO TODAY
George Palaganas added 3 new photos to the album: Cindy's F.Tañedo.

All photos of Cindy's F.Tañedo crews,supervisors, management including photos of Sir Igno and Sir Joe. (photo contributors are welcome). Circa 1988 - 1992

Comments
Donna Olonan
Donna Olonan friend buti naitago mo pa mga pic. sa cindys.
June 23, 2011 at 9:20pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Actually iniwan ko lahat ng pics kay Miriam http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000052940307... nang pumunta ako ng Canada,... but most are from facebook na... ikaw? How was your Manitoba trip... hanggang Alberta lang kasi ako tapos nag-expire na ang visa ko... asa Pilipinas ka ba?
June 25 at 5:46pm
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Nasa Vancouver BC ako 1996 and 1997... I was heading for Ottawa since I am with a government program, Mastercard Canada's "Project Isabela" kaya lang yun, natapos na yung VISA ko after Calgary, Alberta... bumalik na ako sa Pilipinas... alam mo ang style kasi ng mga "caregiver" diyan??? Ihanap mo nga ako ng employer... LOL! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rkdfa1wwo25akb2/u8a7cbUTaJ
June 26 at 2:58am
Shared with Dropbox
dropbox.com
John Aquino
John Aquino Hey George your a Richard Gomez look alike here!
May 28, 2012 at 9:34pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Thanks Balagskie! I miss your "Ethel Baba" dance steps and Bruno Mars guitar catching routines... LOL!
May 28, 2012 at 9:37pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
Benny Mac
Benny Mac Dok, order nga ako ng frenzfriz... pulutan sa mandarin...hehehe. Talagang d mo makalimutan ang tumulong sa ung maging Prof. Saludo ako sa Dok.
August 10, 2012 at 10:00pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
George Palaganas
George Palaganas HI Benny! For here or to go? LOL! Those were the days ,ika nga, tapos lahat ng counter girls nagbalanse at yung nagiisang naiwan, biglang napa-CR... LOL! Musta kay Jovie(Emy)! :-) Translation: "Hi Benny! For here or to go? LOL! Those were the days, as they say, and all counter girls went to their ledgers and the only counter girl that was left went to the washroom ... LOL! Regards to your wife Jovie(Emy)! :-)"
August 11, 2012 at 6:40pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #June #Year2014 #GROUPSandLISTS #GroupPAGE #CommentsandPostings https://www.facebook.com/groups/370469913001627/ Welcome to the month of June, Year 2014! It’s good to see you all guys here again. The month of MAY GROUP page is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/257555154342418/ I hope we will all have another fruitful month of sharing and posting.
June 3, 2014 at 8:26pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
7 YEARS AGO TODAY

From George Palaganas: It's a great tragedy to the American Legislature the passing of the longest-serving Senator Robert Byrd and a great loss for the American people. His 50 years in the US Senate will be most remembered and recalled from time to time as a contribution to great American Heritage. May he remain in our memories for years to come!

Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia, a fiery orator versed in the classics and a hard-charging power broker who steered billions of federal dollars to the state of his Depression-era upbringing, died…
news.yahoo.com

That's all for June 28.
Here are some more memories that we hope you like.

Watch out for Kay Moll with the future Binibining Pilipinas pageant! With this file photo, it appears she will be the NEXT contender to beat! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3540724323275&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/…
The Bonsai show is called Mody Manglicmot's Bonsai & Suiseki Cup and Garden Show. The theme for this year is "Nature's Best at the Comfort of Your Homes" presented by The Bonsai & Suiseki Alliance of the Philippines Inc. The show runs from June 26 to July 11 ,2010 at the Quezon Memorial Circle Peace Bell Area. So those who will be attending the ... See Moreinaugural party on the 30th of June between 4 pm to 12 midnight will have a chance to get a glimpse of the show which is near the stage of the street party(still being set-up at the same spot during the Liberal Party's Meeting de Avance).

George Palaganas added a new photo to the album: St.Rose Catholic School Batch 1986 — at Where was this photo taken?.

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas From George Palaganas: Hi Chona! Happy Philippine Independence Day 2010. Nasa STC ka parin ba? Regards George
June 12 at 9:44am · Comment ·LikeUnlike · View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3) · See Wall-to-Wall

From Chona De Sagun Bunquin : June 14 at 8:41pm yes, still loyal. kaw? san k connected? regards .

From George Palaganas: June 15 at 12:19am connected ako sa shanghai firm... payment stuff... kumusta diyan...
andiyan pa si ruel...si lei... si ms. malazo...si fleda... si Ms. Vergara...si miss daisy cordero....??? si rey...nasa saudi
ata?... si mrs ... See Moreniya...si agnes... kumusta sa kanilang lahat and to all people of stc ... si bobet atsaka si deo? regards.... .
From George Palaganas: June 15 at 12:22am Pahabol... si benet...si buls(bulanhagi)... si mrs.eleponga... and to everyone...
11 hours ago ·

From George Palaganas: Pahabol Hello! to Dr. Javier, Mrs. Mauhay, Rita of Sta. Rita( she was the one who interviewed us
for that PSPI(Philippine Systems and Products,Inc/Sun-Microsystems Phils.) Job August of 1998 in TSU
together with Boss Gerry Gazmen, but it was Ms. Ann Ducusin who fetch us from TSU to stay on the
Commonwealth home accomodation during the Makati training.), and to Miss Baculo... Regards!
June 15 at 11:37am · LikeUnlike · .

From Chona De Sagun Bunquin: parang konti n lang nsa stc sa mga binanggit mo,
mrs. vergara na lang, ms. malaso already mrs. adalia, sir bobet, sir deo, ms. rita, mrs cruzat now
and ms. baculo still ms. p dn. magcocompete choir namin sa hs dept sa canada this july, ipagpray mo kami.
ilan n ank mo? regards Saturday at 9:54pm · LikeUnlike.

From George Palaganas: Mag-post ka naman ng pics ng mga nandiyan... i've got one with Lei and Ruel
since nasa facebook din... sure...i will pray for you...so andami nyo namang pupunta sa Canada...
saan sa Canada... pag-west coast yan siyempre...panahon pa ng late summer... masarap pa....
i have 3 kids pero single pa ako... i-reto mo na lang ako kay ms. baculo...LOL! kung matiyaga siya sa
tatlong makukulit na lalaki...LOL! when I was there, she(Ms.Baculo) used to call me attorney dahil sa neck tie...LOL!
June 22, 2010 at 12:01pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
Maxie Villanueva Gunday
Maxie Villanueva Gunday ang cute ni mam baculo...pose na pose.kumusta mam?
August 10, 2010 at 9:18pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

6/28/2017 6:01:50 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003