Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 129/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (949 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

1 YEAR AGO TODAY
Forum Index \ Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site \On This Day 02-June-2016 Subject: On This Day 02-June-2016 Read/Reply : –/– georgepalaganas (653 posts) ****…
onthisdayinfacebookposthistory.wordpress.com

2 YEARS AGO TODAY

#PhilippinePESO #CurrentNoteSeries #Year2015 Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas reminds the public that the old banknote series launched in 1985 can still be used for daily transactions up to December 31, 2015. From January 1, 2016 up to December 31, 2016, the old banknotes can still be exchanged in authorized agent banks and the BSP Cash Department. However, starting January 1, 2017, the old banknote series will be fully demonetized or without monetary value. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204621854132772&set=a.10204621852692736.1073741837.1427450153&type=1&theater

3 YEARS AGO TODAY

#MISSUSA #Year2014 #June8 #PM0800 #NBC #SAVETHEQUEEN #BatonRouge #Louisiana #RiverCenter #Phone2253894940 Who will be Miss USA 2014? We will know it in 6 days time! ****** New Orleans (U.S.A. - Louisiana) Sunday, 8 June 2014, 19:00:00 CDT UTC-5 hours ******
Manila (Philippines) Monday, 9 June 2014, 08:00:00 PHT UTC+8 hours****** http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party…

Countdown to Jun 8, 2014 7:00 PM. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds ticking down to 0
timeanddate.com

4 YEARS AGO TODAY
6 YEARS AGO TODAY
George Palaganas added 23 new photos to the album: Mother of Good Counsel Seminary San Fernando Pampanga 1986 - 1987.
June 2, 2011 at 9:51am ·

Pictures of Seminarians at the MGCS Formation Center School Year 1986 - 1987

Birthday Trivia: 02-June Marquis De Sade-Birthyear_1740 http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/birth_june_2.html

June 2 birthdays in history
brainyhistory.com
7 YEARS AGO TODAY
FriendCaller lets you make web based phone calls straight from your browser. It works like web based email without any software installation. You can talk to anybody on the web free.
callme.friendcaller.com

Latest Library card of Cool issued by Quezon City Public Library, Date of Expiry: 05/31/11 (31-May-2011)

Louisiana Tweets

tweetlouisiana.org

New Blogging Site

bmpm.abs-cbnnews.com

The EXIT Interview with President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php…

That's all for June 2.
Here are some more memories that we hope you like.
You and Heart Soriano became Facebook friends 3 years ago.

#LicenseRenewal #Year2013 #AssistantElectricalEngineer #PRC Is there a way for us to grab and take a hold of the EE Board so we can renew licenses without reverting to REE outmoded status. Remember that the proper grade levelling(POWER grade) of the profession is what we had in mind why REE was abolished in favor of AEE, AssociateEE and PEE grade levels.
It's the same wrong development direction why the database of Electrical Engineer professionals has RUN-TIME errors everytime all records are automated. But we love to start with the patch on the "DEPED bug" firstly. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200217753433007&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=3&permPage=1

George Palaganas added a new photo to the album: Family Members Pictures — at Where was this photo taken?.

George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

6/1/2017 6:07:01 PM

6/1/2017 8:17:04 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003