Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 161/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (948 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited
1 YEAR AGO TODAY
On This Day 21-May-2016 - DriveHQ Support Forum. Post questions on Cloud File Server, Sharing, Backup, FTP, Email and Web Hosting.
drivehq.com

4 YEARS AGO TODAY
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas JediMasterYODA in the STARWARS Yoda Origins staged for release 2016. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAI2jfs8-k
© 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliated and related…
youtube.com
May 21, 2013 at 7:09pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas aka TULLA(in STARWARS) on a silent video December 2007. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrCTIcsp9bE
early silent videos (unedited) by Cool
youtube.com
May 21, 2013 at 7:09pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
5 YEARS AGO TODAY
6 YEARS AGO TODAY

Birthday Trivia: 21-May William Cameron Forbes- Birthyear 1870 Philippine Governor General

7 YEARS AGO TODAY
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas From
Janice Lozano Attention: Very Important. 2 performers directors volunteers band choir etc. Every1 backstage at the Nora Aunor concert @ the Massey Theatre last sat. Pls check ur bags if theres a brown envelope addressed 2 Kikz DeLeon. Urgent pls
call me asap 7789152508. Or return 2 Kikz asap! Something valuable in envelope REWARD: cellfone of ur choice

From George Palaganas: I did not know envelopes are now "quanting" on bags. The last time I experienced a "quant" concerning envelopes was quanting of items inside it. And yes! It's the quanting of a grand in my favor. LOL! Money quant can be amazing I am not ideal as the "Central" bank governor. With the thousand, it covered for losses I incurred in the past concerning money quants, you bet!

I said I am not ideal as the Central Bank Governor because the prime function of the CB Governor is to stop money from becoming artificial.
May 21, 2010 at 10:12pm ·
LikeShow more reactions

Movies I watched that earned a standing ovation from the audience(non premier showing). Independence Day starring Bill Pullman and Will Smith

Release Date: July 2, 1996 Nationwide Distributors: 20th Century Fox Starring: Will Smith, Bill Pullman, Jeff Goldblum, Mary McDonnell, Judd Hirsch Directed by: Roland Emmerich, Dean Devlin Produced by: Roland Emmerich, Ute Emmerich, William Fay It is an ordinary summer day. ...
youtube.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas The standing ovation forthis movie came as "unlikely" for I was left by the Canadian crowd that went into ovation after the alien's ship strike the Whitehouse. No wonder Canadians comment that instead of a Canadian, I was meant for America when I was in BC. LOL!

Movies I watched that earned a standing ovation from the audience(non premier showing). Shining Through with Melanie Griffith and Michael Douglas

Gene Siskel & Roger Ebert are both disdainful of the 1992 Razzie-winning romantic drama Shining Through.
youtube.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Siskel's version(storyline) was so different from the one that was shown in Manila. While Siskel's version talk of Griffith and Douglas as one on an employer- employee scheme(no wonder disdainful), Manila's version that earned standing ovation delved on the travails of Nazi Germany in the border and how an alien with an expired visa was able to weather the system that almost cost Griffith(a Jew with a German female bestfriend) her life and how a German(Douglas) general help her to cross the border to Austria. True, there was a sign Griffith was employed by a German in the movie, the one that commented on her "terrible German accent" and her "catering/mass cooking" was worse than terrible as well.
In the final analysis, whatever captivated the Manila audience for it shown an "aged" Griffith recalling all the events with her family in an anecdote at the beginning, mid and end, it was their(Douglas and Griffith) undaunted spirit that came "Shining Through" despite the "political realities" of their time that proved to be admirable.

Outgoing Quezon City Mayor and congressman-elect Feliciano 'Sonny' Belmonte Jr. will be the Liberal Party's official candidate for House Speaker in the 15th Congress.
ph.news.yahoo.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Why Ride the Voat[sic] When You Can Not "Rock" it?
Party Rules(Charter) after Merging(Coalition)

Now that it's official, LP bet for speakership at the lower house will be re-elected Congressman Sonny Belmonte, party rules maybe "scissored" to accomodate merging with another party and to gain major "threshhold"(as in tres hold) in Congress. Will there be a "party switching" from our elected leaders in what is to be observed as a bandwagon effect?

First there was KBL, then LABAN came that morphed into LABAN-LAKAS-TAO. And then there was LAKAS-NUCD. Erap's NPC(National People's Coalition, actually Danding's where Erap successfully launched his vice-presidency) failed to produce a bandwagon effect when he was elected president. Maybe that's why when he was impeached, party priveleges did not follow through. Will Lakas-NUCD "disintegrate" as the emerging party to reckon with in Philippine politics today turned-out to be the Liberal Party? That remains to be seen.
George Palaganas
George Palaganas As the second place in the Presidential race after the May 10 2010 elections, Erap has a wide following even today. After all, he was the first president to challenge the 1987 Constitution specific on the case of an "impeached elected President" successfully mounting a "second" bid. He and outgoing President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, both simultaneously challenged the disqualification clause for an elected President under it(1987 Constitution). While Arroyo poised on the "clause" as the "demoted" case, Erap poised the vindication case of "an innocent".
Arroyo, after almost 10 years in office as President, she was again unprecedented on the length of term as she was the first to "go around" the maximum term limit of 6 years for an "elected president" . She went to continue the office left by Erap's impeachment, and successfuly run for the first time not until after "being there" in the office for more than 3 years. No violation of rules since she has ran for the first time in 2004 and "assumed" the office of the President for not more than 4 years. GMA was lucky , for after "half-of-the-Marcos-era", she is still "loved" by the people; her constituents in Pampanga at least.
Strange luck really!
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Is Bong Bong Marcos' ready for a merger between his party(Nacionalista Party) and the "emerging" party(Liberal Party)? And Imelda Marcos too, who won a seat as a Congresswoman of Ilocos in the most recent elections running under the KBL party, is she for a merger between KBL and LP? These are some of the questions that were raised on Philippine politics today in what is observed to be the most "liberal" in recent years.
The Marcoses sharing political power with the Aquinos, a real reconciliation, that is only a pigment of the imagination during the yesteryears.
It's a strange world indeed!
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Kris Aquino is commendable for her grace and charisma that lead to NoyNoy's successful bid as President of the Republic. Isn't it funny that after all her sacrifices during the campaign period, she was able to coin a word ..... SORE WINNER.... LOL! As in tired of all her sacrifices.... she , more than anyone else, deserves an ENCORE! That's why instead of saying Congratulations, NoyNoy! We are inclined to say, Congratulations, KRIS!

Photos of all graduates of Tarlac State University Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (TSU-BSEE) Batch 1992

That's all for May 21.
Here are some more memories that we hope you like.

Miss USA Flashback: Last year's(2010) final moment ,before Rima Fakih(Michigan) was crowned Miss USA 2010 with Morgan Woolard(Oklahoma)-Miss USA 2010 first runner-up. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/…

5/20/2017 8:28:28 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003