Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 197/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (949 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

1 YEAR AGO TODAY
3 YEARS AGO TODAY

@LBCexpress Hi Shiela! You are invited to listen tomorrow at 11:00am at TALKSHOE and JOIN-IN the talk at http://tinyurl.com/mampa36 #VUC133764 ***************** george c palaganas From @georgepalaganas May 13

@LBCexpress #Year2014 #May13 #GeorgePalaganas I had sent a trouble ticket to the website. http://ow.ly/wMGVd
Expand

Delete
Favorite
From LBC Express Inc. @LBCexpress May 15

@georgepalaganas Hi George, how may we help you? Please send us Ticket no or Tracking no with your contact details at Private Message-Sheila
Expand

Retweet
Favorite
From george c palaganas @georgepalaganas May 15

@LBCexpress #LBCExpress #EMAILADDIE #SHEILA #GeorgePalaganas I can not sign-in to my account on the website. Can you walk me through it?
Expand

Delete
Favorite
From LBC Express Inc. @LBCexpress May 17

@georgepalaganas Hi Sir George,please advise your Ticket number for us to check status of your concern. Thanks-Sheila
Expand

Retweet
Favorite
From press #georgepalaganas Hi Shiela! since I am still about to send a package , it's a logging-in problem. Can you get me tech support? ************

4 YEARS AGO TODAY
You and Wa Li became Facebook friends.
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-searches-apartment-ricin-letter...

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Authorities in hazardous materials suits searched a downtown Spokane apartment Saturday, investigating the recent discovery of a pair of letters containing the dead
ly poison ricin.

Few details have been released in the case, and no arrests have been made. Federal investigators have been searching for the person who sent the letters, which were postmarked Tuesday in Spokane.

The letters were addressed to the downtown post office and the adjacent federal building, but authorities have not released a potential motive. They also have not said whether the letters targeted anyone in particular.

Ricin is a highly toxic substance made from castor beans. As little as 500 micrograms, the size of the head of a pin, can kill an adult if inhaled or ingested.

There have been no reports of illness connected to the letters.

FBI agents, Spokane police and U.S. Postal Service inspectors descended on the three-story apartment building Saturday morning and the investigation continued into the afternoon.

FBI spokeswoman Ayn Sandalo Dietrich would not say whether agents were questioning anyone in connection with the case.

"We are not actively looking for a subject," Sandalo Dietrich said. "We are not asking the public's help in bringing someone in."

Despite the hazmat suits, officials said apartment residents were not at risk, and people were seen coming in and out of the brick building in the city's historic Browne's Addition neighborhood.

"There's no public risk," Sandalo Dietrich said.

Scott Ward has lived in the building for three years, and lives on the second floor near the apartment that was being searched. He said he does not know the neighbor who lives in that apartment.

"He's a guy with a big beard," Ward said. "He sticks to himself."

"He doesn't talk," said Ward, who added he was awakened about 7 a.m. by the sounds of "banging and what sounded like a big vacuum."

Building resident Jim Lehman said he was asleep when he was called by a friend. "He said, 'hey Jim, you're surrounded,'" Lehman said. Lehman said he saw workers in hazardous material suits working in a second floor apartment.

"It was all gas masks and the door was open and there were hoses in there," Lehman said.

Sandalo Dietrich would not say specifically why the FBI was searching the apartment.

"Information we developed led us to believe this was a productive spot to search," she said.

Two letters containing the substance were intercepted at the downtown Spokane post office Tuesday.

The Postal Service has received no other reports of similar letters, said Jeremy Leder of the Postal Inspection Service on Saturday.

In a statement following the discovery, the Postal Service said the "crude form of the ricin suggests that it does not present a health risk to U.S. Postal Service personnel or to others who may have come in contact with the letter."

The Spokane investigation comes a month after letters containing ricin were addressed to President Barack Obama, a U.S. senator and a Mississippi judge. A Mississippi man has been arrested in that case.
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Authorities in hazardous materials suits searched a downtown Spokane…
news.yahoo.com
May 19, 2013 at 3:32pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
Waqas Khaleeq
Waqas Khaleeq Do we knw each other ?
May 20, 2013 at 1:39pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Hi, Waqas, we are friends at FOURSQUARE, I believe. :-)
May 20, 2013 at 1:41pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
Waqas Khaleeq
May 20, 2013 at 1:42pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·

On 19-May-2013 Sunday, George Palaganas posted a comment on Sonny Datoy's's postings at https://www.facebook.com/sonnyrd?hc_location=stream
From George Palaganas: "Hi. Sonny! I thought that monicker went to the Germans and the frenchmen wore the "SEXIEST in the Planet" instead. The way americans are wearing "the MOST Over-SEXED"! LOL!

From Sonny Datoy: yes, the greeks are full of themselves, but you gotta love the french: the only country who voted themselves as "most arrogant". proudly worn like a badge. ;-) http://www.economist.com/…/…/what-europeans-think-each-other

• Tito Seguban
  • Mario de Guia
  • Jeffrey Sarmiento

On 19-May-2013 Sunday, George Palaganas posted a comment on Peorlyn Toledo's postings at https://www.facebook.com/peorlyn.toledo?hc_location=stream
From George Palaganas: Hi Peorlyn! Like the song Sunrise, Sunset! Isn't it amazing how time flies, really? And you should be ready when he will say, "Mama, mag-aasawa na ako."

From Peorlyn Toledo: "Pueblo Pintado bound 2 Tse Yi Gai. Ready 2 see my baby graduate. Awww........ My only son all grown up. Ready 2 face da world. Love my baby with all my heart."

5 YEARS AGO TODAY

My FACEBOOK(drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com) account was compromised! I can not access it today. Someone has reset my password and OPENID is not working out PROPERLY. HELP! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=442610419102245&set=a.283385215024767.81727.100000598726071&type=3&theater

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas I am back on the line! My Facebook is working again! Miss you guys, eh? LOL!
May 19, 2012 at 6:22pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
6 YEARS AGO TODAY

Pictures of Family Members from first generations to fifth generations (late 1800's to 2010)

Comments
Jinky Antonis
Jinky Antonis thanks tito george
July 4, 2012 at 9:05pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Condolences to the bereaved family of Jerry Lamorena.(this is for trending purpose only. I remember Mrs. Jean Peña is talking about this already sometime back before the turn of the new millennium). It has to be verified further. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4306621790233&set=a.1162990481415.2026722.1427450153&type=3&theater
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #June #Year2014 #GROUPSandLISTS #GroupPAGE #CommentsandPostings https://www.facebook.com/groups/370469913001627/ Welcome to the month of June, Year 2014! It’s good to see you all guys here again. The month of MAY GROUP page is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/257555154342418/ I hope we will all have another fruitful month of sharing and posting.
June 3, 2014 at 8:27pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview

Birthday Trivia: 19th of May (1.)Grace Jones - Birthyear1948 , (2.)Ho Chi Minh -Birthyear1890 http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigboodesigns/4201808661/

qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and…
en.wikipedia.org

Miss Universe Trivia: She was the first Japanese woman representing JAPAN to win the title Miss Universe in 1959. Who was she? [A.] Fujiwara Norika [B.]Rio Mori [C.]Akiyama Rina [D.]Hiromi Miyake [E.] None of the above

Pinoy Trivia: In what movie did Nora Aunor and Vilma Santos team-up together for the first time? A. Banawe(Banaue) B. T-Bird at Ako(T-Bird & Me) C. Ganito Kami Noon, Paano Kayo Ngayon?(Then & Now) D.Merika E. None of the Above

SPACE Trivia: Who was the first woman in space? A. Christa McAuliffe B. Elena Kondakova C. Tarana Nguyen D.Lily Litvyak E. None of the Above

7 YEARS AGO TODAY

hi.. uncle george! its been a long time... where r u??

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Hi Ate Inda! It's been a long time! It's nice to find you in facebook! At least we can keep up for the long lost communications. I am in Quezon City right now. You? Where are you right now? How was your husband and kids? There was a time you were stay...See More
May 20, 2010 at 5:53pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
March 21, 2013 at 6:36pm ·
LikeShow more reactions

5/19/2017 1:55:27 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003