Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 109/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (846 posts)

Missing Facebook Posts for September 24 on the following year;  2014(2 years)  and 2009(7 years ago).

Posts on these mentioned days must be matrixed with the Timeline/Timelines UNFAVORABLE with my current Timeline.

CURRENT Timeline Threads for “ON THIS DAY” POSTS  September  24 are  the  years   2015,2013,2012, 2011  and 2010 ONLY !

Carlina Bermudez Kalayo nman nood sana kmi jan anak
George Palaganas
2 YEARS AGO TODAY Tue, Sep 24, 2013 George Palaganas September 24, 2013 at 6:52pm · Cubao · #Maryland #SalemBottomRoad #ZIP21157 #WoodrowWilson #USPresidentHome #RestorationWorks ...
onthisdayinfacebookposthistory.wordpress.com

Comments
Carlina Bermudez
Carlina Bermudez George anak kumusta n jan kp manila?
George Palaganas
Write a comment...

2 YEARS AGO TODAY Tue, Sep 24, 2013 George Palaganas September 24, 2013 at 6:52pm · Cubao · #Maryland #SalemBottomRoad #ZIP21157 #WoodrowWilson #USPresidentHome #RestorationWorks ...
doctorgeorgep.wordpress.com

3 YEARS AGO TODAY
Tue, Sep 24, 2013
Zestimate® Home Value: $185,025. The property at 4544 Salem Bottom Rd, Westminster, MD is a Residential Single Family property with 4 bedroom(s) and 2.0 bathroom(s), built in 1907 and is 1405 square feet.<br/><br/>Live bidding is ACTIVE for this property, sold in "as is" condit...
zillow.com|By Zillow, Inc.
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas 24-Sep-2013

Hi Nigel! Thank you for responding to my call for a lender from Prospect Mortgage. This is regarding the property at 4544 Salem Bottom Rd, Westminster , MD 21157 which I am in the process of acquiring after winning the bid at www.hubzu.com
Property TOTAL Amount for this SALE including TITLES and DEEDS: is $96,554.00 I'll talk to you soon over the phone.

Regards,
George Palaganas

-----Original Message-----
From: George Palaganas <georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com>
To: Narottam.Waghela <Narottam.Waghela@rw.altisource.com>; Linda.McCauley <Linda.McCauley@rhss.com>; ptscontracts <ptscontracts@altisource.com>; abby <abby@zbuyer.com>; georgecaingletpalaganasphd <georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Sep 20, 2013 5:57 pm
Subject: PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT -- 4544 Salem Bottom Rd, Westminster - Listing 0007147515709AUCN3

Below are the details of the property for DEEDS and TITLE registration.
1. Property ID No.(HUBZU.COM): 0007147515709
2. Property ID No.(AltiSOURCE): 0007147515709
3. Date of Winning HUBZU BID: 19-September-2013
4. Closing Date: 25-October-2013
5. OFFER is GOOD UNTIL: 24-September-2013(with extension/see SELLER's ADDENDUM)
6. Property Address: 4544 Salem Bottom Rd,Westminster, MD 21157
7. Property BUYER: George Palaganas Fax: (206)339-9327 e-mail: georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
BUYER's HUBZU BID ID No. : B_2532357640030
BUYER's International TAX ID No : 915-288-133-000
8.. Property SELLER: OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC Fax: (561)682-8177
Seller Property Id. No : 0007147515709
Seller Tax Id. No : 00855423 00820 / 7032213 10024 / 0600019 7000 / 09001018
9. SELLER's Representative to SELL : AltiSOURCE
AltiSOURCE Coordinator:Narottam Waghela Fax:(770) 383-4325 e-mail: Narottam.Waghela@rw.altisource.com
10. Broker for Property: REALHome Services and Solutions, Inc.(RHSS,Inc)
RHSS,Inc Licensed BROKER: Linda MMcCauley Fax: 281-491-8299 e-mail:Linda.McCauley@rhss.com
11. CLOSING AGENT: Premium Title Services, Inc. Fax:(407) 737-5106 e-mail: ptscontracts@altisource.com
12. BUYER's REALTOR: Abby Avery Fax:(417)833-5300 e-mail: abby@zbuyer.com
13. Mode of PAYMENT: Bank of America Account NO.????????6386 Check No. 87??? Phone: (713)296-7836
Bank EQUITY LOAN(3 months processing)
14. Property TOTAL Amount for this SALE including TITLES and DEEDS: $96,554.00
15. Lawyer for BUYER:_______ Fax:_______ e-mail:________

From: Prospect Concierge <ProspectConcierge@myprospecthome.com>
To: George Palaganas <georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 1:13 am
Subject: Just left you a message

Hi George,

I just left a message for you regarding your home loan. Please feel free to give me a call back at your earliest convenience at 866-560-2133.
I am collecting important information for our partners while assisting homeowners who are purchasing and refinancing their homes. If you are unable to take our call during normal business hours, I can make arrangements to communicate through email.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Administrator
Borrower Concierge
Prospect Mortgage
866-560-2133 FREE FREE

Your e-mail address has come to Prospect Mortgage via one of the following ways: your approved Prospect Mortgage customer status, business card from a trade show, Internet inquiry, phone inquiry or referral from a colleague or customer.

If you do not wish to receive additional information from Prospect Mortgage, please click here to unsubscribe. You will immediately be removed from receiving future messages and do not need to mark this message as Junk or Spam with your email provider.

clear

To: georgecaingletpalaganasphd <georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 21, 2013 6:59 pm
Subject: Thank you for your request on Zillow.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your request for pre-approval that you submitted on Zillow.
Prospect is an experienced national direct lender and we are focused on getting buyers pre-approved and closed on time.
To get your Pre-Qualification going as soon as possible, please click and complete my 5-minute free pre-qualification form
Here is my contact information:
Phone Number: 800-407-5616 FREE
Email:
LO Website: http://myprospectmortgage.com
Please feel free to reach out to me whenever it is convenient for you.
Thanks,
National Call Center
NMLS# 1234567

© 2011 Prospect Mortgage, LLC. Privacy Policy
Loan inquiries and applications in states where loan officers are not licensed will be referred to a Loan Officer who is licensed in the property state. Equal Housing Lender. Prospect Mortgage is located at 15301 Ventura Blvd., Suite D300, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403. Prospect Mortgage, LLC (Unique Identifier #3296) is a Delaware limited liability company licensed by the Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and operates with the following licenses: AK Mortgage Lender License #100251; AZ Mortgage Banker License #BK0903027, #BK0909362, #BK0908046, #BK0908050, #BK0908056, BK#0908057, #BK0908058, #BK0908731, BK#0903112, BK#0903912, BK#0906650, BK#0906913; To check the license status of your CO mortgage broker, visit www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate/index.htm; GA Residential Mortgage License #16984; IL Residential Mortgage Licensee #6424; MA Mortgage Lender/Broker License #MC3296; MS Licensed Mortgage Co.; MT Residential Mortgage Lender Licensee #120; NV Division of Mortgage Lending Mortgage Banker #1173 and Mortgage Broker #3095; Licensed by the NH Banking Dept.; Licensed Banker-NJ Dept. of Banking and Insurance #9932415; Operates as Prospect Lending, LLC in NY (Licensed Mortgage Banker-NYS Banking Department); OR Mortgage Lender Licensee #ML-2006; PA Dept. of Banking license #1740; RI Licensed Lender #20021343LL, Broker #20041643LB; licensed by the VA State Corp. Commission as MC-2195. This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend. All loans must satisfy company underwriting guidelines. Information and pricing are subject to change at any time and without notice. This is not an offer to enter into a rate lock agreement under MN law, or any other applicable law.
Prospect Mortgage, LLC - 6410 Oak Canyon #250 - Irvine, CA 92618
#1263792-WESP

GoHoming is now Hubzu! Hubzu is a recognized leader in the online home auction space. The easy way to buy and sell homes online. Start to finish.
hubzu.com
George Palaganas
George Palaganas -----Original Message-----
To: georgecaingletpalaganasphd <georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com>

Sent: Sat, Sep 21, 2013 9:08 am
Subject: Received: Request for Lending/Real Estate Help on Zillow

Zillow - Your Edge In Real Estate Homes Mortgage Professionals Advice

Mobile
Zillow Mortgage Marketplace
We received your request that you would like a real estate agent and lender to contact you about the property that you saw on Zillow. We have arranged for Prospect Mortgage to contact you for pre-approval.
Getting pre-approved first is important so you can demonstrate to real estate agents and sellers that you are a credible buyer. It means you are:

Credit-worthy
Closer to locking a rate
Able to act fast when you find the home you want to buy!

The real estate agent you selected will also contact you shortly to answer any questions you have about the property and possibly arrange a tour.
Learn more about Prospect Mortgage
Prospect Mortgage is a Confirmed Lender on Zillow. If you'd like to learn more, visit Prospect Mortgage's page in Zillow's Lender Directory.
You are receiving this email because you requested a lender contact on Zillow or one of Zillow's mobile applications. This is a one-time communication and will not result in other emails.
Zillow Mobile Apps
Get instant answers about homes and mortgages as you go on Zillow's popular mobile apps. See data and info on all U.S. homes - not just homes for sale. Choose your platform:
iPhone & iPad Windows Phone7
Android BlackBerry
Connect with Zillow on Facebook, Twitter, Zillow Blog and Zillow Mobile.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
© 2006-2013 Zillow, Inc., 1301 Second Avenue, Floor 31, Seattle, WA 98101
Unable to post comment. Try Again
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Current Zestimate Value at ZILLOW for this property despite the US President HOME credit is only valued at $185,025.00 and I was able to win the bid at hubzu ending at approximately $95,000.00 The difference will be used for RESTORATION works... :-)
George Palaganas
Write a comment...
-1:11

#BPIISI #OOCL #StLouisUniversity #EXXONMOBIL #RafaelBartolome #GeorgePalaganas #InformationSystemsStudyProgram #PostedLastYear #Year2012 #September25 Featured BPIISI Graduate: Rafael Bartolome https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1164849607892&set=a.1162981241184.2026716.1427450153&type=3&theater Raffy is a
licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer who graduated from St. Louis University in Baguio City and pursued his career in information technology from BPI, OOCL and currently EXXON-Mobil. He lives in Austin,Texas.

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas
4 YEARS AGO TODAY
Mon, Sep 24, 2012

#FriedGreenTomatoes #BobDylan #GraysonHugh #JessicaTandy #KathyBates #JulietGeorgia #GeorgePalaganas End theme from Fried Green Tomatoes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euIAWlvpXqg I'll Remember You by BOB DYLAN performed by Grayson Hugh.

A requested music video by a very good friend. Featuring clips from the already classic movie "Fried Green Tomatoes" starring Jessica Tandy, Kathy…
youtube.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas End theme: I'll Remember You (a Bob Dylan Original) starts at 2:00:45 on the full movie. I'll remember you
When I've forgotten all the rest,
You to me were true,

You to me were the best.
When there is no more,
You cut to the core
Quicker than anyone I knew.
When I'm all alone
In the great unknown,
I'll remember you.

I'll remember you
At the end of the trail,
I had so much left to do,
I had so little time to fail.
There's some people that
You don't forget,
Even though you've only seen'm
One time or two.
When the roses fade
And I'm in the shade,
I'll remember you.

Didn't I, didn't I try to love you?
Didn't I, didn't I try to care?
Didn't I sleep, didn't I weep beside you
With the rain blowing in your hair?

I'll remember you
When the wind blows through the piney wood.
It was you who came right through,
It was you who understood.
Though I'd never say
That I done it the way
That you'd have liked me to.
In the end,
My dear sweet friend,
I'll remember you.
George Palaganas
Write a comment...
5 YEARS AGO TODAY
Sat, Sep 24, 2011
George Palaganas SKYLAB Memories Recalled

NASA's dead satellite falls, starting over Pacific

By SETH BORENSTEIN - AP Science Writer | AP – 2 hrs 2 mins ago

tweet15

Share3

Email

Print

Related Content

Charts the debris in space since the 1950s.

Charts the debris in space since the 1950s.

Science Slideshows

NASA: 6-ton satellite hits Earth

20 photos - 1 hr 3 mins ago

Druids: Mystery, faith, myth

6 photos - 19 hrs ago

Roll over Einstein: Law of physics challenged

3 photos - Thu, Sep 22, 2011

See more photos from science »

WASHINGTON (AP) — NASA's dead six-ton satellite fell to Earth early Saturday morning, starting its fiery death plunge somewhere over the vast Pacific Ocean.

Details were still sketchy, but the U.S. Air Force's Joint Space Operations Center and NASA say that the bus-sized satellite first penetrated Earth's atmosphere somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. That doesn't necessarily mean it all fell into the sea. NASA's calculations had predicted that the former climate research satellite would fall over a 500-mile swath.

The two government agencies say the 35-foot satellite fell sometime between 11:23 p.m. EDT and 1:09 a.m. EDT. NASA said it didn't know the precise time or location yet.

Some 26 pieces of the satellite — representing 1,200 pounds of heavy metal — were expected to rain down somewhere. The biggest surviving chunk should be no more than 300 pounds.

The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite is the biggest NASA spacecraft to crash back to Earth, uncontrolled, since the post-Apollo 75-ton Skylab space station and the more than 10-ton Pegasus 2 satellite, both in 1979.

Russia's 135-ton Mir space station slammed through the atmosphere in 2001, but it was a controlled dive into the Pacific.

Before UARS fell, no one had ever been hit by falling space junk and NASA expected that not to change. NASA put the chances that somebody somewhere on Earth would get hurt at 1-in-3,200. But any one person's odds of being struck were estimated at 1-in-22 trillion, given there are 7 billion people on the planet.
George Palaganas
Write a comment...
George Palaganas POSTINGS From George Palaganas at Facebook MyProfile: From George Palaganas:"It's almost Miss Universe 2011 coronation night at Sao Paolo. By this afternoon 12-Sep-2011 NGF Reset Monday(that's 13-Sep-2011 without NGF Re-SET), we will know who among the re-pageant candidates will be officially declared the winner as a RE-TITLIST! Good luck , VANESSA! http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/599581/year:2011 "

From George Palaganas: "Who decided the RESULTS of this years edition of Miss Universe? Here are the 16 JUDGE of the PAGENT." http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2115498333516&set=a.1555562975482.2076560.1427450153&type=1&theater

Top 5 Selections of Best in Gown (Miss Universe 2011 Cool's Choice) First: http://www.starmometer.com/.../2011/09/EG-Venezuela.jpg
Second : http://www.starmometer.com/.../uploads/2011/09/EG-Mexico.jpg
Third: http://www.starmometer.com/.../uploads/2011/09/EG-France.jpg
Fourth: http://www.starmometer.com/.../2011/09/EG-Philippines.jpg
Fifth: http://www.starmometer.com/.../uploads/2011/09/EG-Angola.jpg

First Awards: Miss Photogenic Award goes to Miss Sweden Ronnia Fornstedt http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/599586/year:2011
Miss Congeniality Award goes to Miss Montenegro Nikolina Loncar http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/599548/year:2011

missuniverse.com|By Miss Universe Organization
George Palaganas
George Palaganas From George Palaganas: http://www.livestream.com/missuniverse
Leila Lopes Puts Angola to the World Map as the first Angolan to win the title of Miss Universe after she was crowned Miss Universe 2011 at Sao Paolo Brazil on 12-August-2011! Miss Venezuela
Vanessa Goncalves failed to regain her title the way Estefania Fernandez also of Venezuela and Ximena Navarette of Mexico did a successful regaining of their titles. Miss Goncalves first runner-up in the original pageant, Catalina Robayo of Colombia also failed to regain her post. Estefania Fernandez, who previously won her slot in 1998, successfully regained her title in 2009 while Ximena(Juliana) Navarette, who previously won her slot in 1995, regained her title last year(2010).Navarette's first runner-up Yendi Philips of Jamaica was on stronghold position as first runner-up both on the original pageant(1995) and the re-pageant(2010). :-)

From George Palaganas:
Shamcey Supsup of Philippines, who was only a semi-finalist in the original pageant made it as one of the top five finalists in the 2011 re-Pageant winning the third runner-up slot,a slot higher than the fourth runner-up for Ma.Venus Raj last year. Raj slipped down to that slot from the Third Runner-Up Finish by Joyce Ann Pengree,Philippines bet in the 1995 original pageant.
20 minutes ago · Like ·

From George Palaganas: Observers believed that Vanessa Goncalves failed on her re-title bid for this year's Miss Universe pageant because no one remembers the "Nicaragua brouhaha" in the mid and late 80's anymore! They are even more keen on Miss Catalina Robayo's "kita-puki mo Miss" outfit! :-)
16 minutes ago · Like
-----------
Re-POST from http://goodnewspilipinas.com/.../miss-phl-shamcey-supsup.../
Good News Pilipinas » Miss Phl Shamcey Supsup is 3rd in 2011 Miss Universe
goodnewspilipinas.com
“I would not marry the person I love because the first person I love is my God and the person loves me, he should also love my God,” that was how Suspsup answered during the question and answer portion.

-----------
Re-POST from http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44497427/ns/today-style/...

Miss Angola Leila Lopes is crowned Miss Universe
'I'm very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn't change a thing,' 25-year-old business student tells judges
Miss Angola Leila Lopes is crowned Miss Universe 2011 on Monday
Andre Penner / AP
Miss Angola Leila Lopes is crowned Miss Universe 2011 by last year's winner Ximena Navarrete in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on Monday.
msnbc.com news services
updated 9/13/2011 3:22:57 AM ET

SAO PAULO — Newly crowned Miss Universe Leila Lopes hopes her victory will allow her to assist her native Angola further escape its history of war and impoverishment and said she plans to focus on combatting HIV around the globe.

Lopes, 25, laughed and smiled as she hugged runner-up Miss Ukraine Olesia Stefanko, then felt a crown placed carefully on her head after dazzling a panel of judges with her beauty and impressing them with her brain.

Speaking in a timid voice early Tuesday shortly after taking the crown in South America's largest city, the 25-year-old Lopes said that "as Miss Angola I've already done a lot to help my people."

"I've worked with various social causes. I work with poor kids, I work in the fight against HIV. I work to protect the elderly and I have to do everything that my country needs," she said. "I think now as Miss Universe I will be able to do much more."
Miss Universe 2011 on Livestream. The Miss Universe Organization, a Donald J. Trump and NBCUniversal…
livestream.com
George Palaganas
George Palaganas https://onlinebanking.capitalone.com/CAPI.../Enrollment.aspx Capital One Bank Opens Today 21-September-2011 at Clarkton City. Play Cityville today!
Cool Dela Peña
George Palaganas
George Palaganas
George Palaganas -----------------

Birthday: 21 June 1957

Birthplace: Manila

Baptism: 21 July 1957, Imus Cathedral

Sacerdotal Ordination: 27 February 1982

Episcopal Ordination: 12 December 2001

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Grade School

St. Andrew’s School, Parañaque City

High School

St. Andrew’s School, Parañaque City

A. B. Philosophy

Ateneo de Manila University and San Jose Seminary

M. A. Theology Candidate

Loyola School of Theology and San Jose Seminary

Licentiate in Sacred Theology (S. T. L.)

The Catholic University of American, Washington, D. C.

Doctorate in Sacred Theology (S. T. D.)

The Catholic University of American, Washington D. C.

MINISTERIAL BACKGROUND

Diaconal Ordination: 18 July 1981, San Jose Seminary

Presbyteral Ordination: 27 February 1982, Imus Cathedral

Presbyteral Assignment in the Diocese of Imus:

1982-84: Associate Pastor, St. Augustine Parish, Mendez, Cavite

1982-83: Spiritual Director, Thanan ng Mabuting Pastol, Tagaytay City

1983-84: Acting Rector, Tahanan ng Mabuting Pastol, Tagaytay City

1984-85: Rector, Tahanan ng Mabuting Pastol, Tagaytay City

1992-present: Rector, Tahanan ng Mabuting Pastol, Tagaytay City

1993-2000: Member, Board of Consultors and Presbyteral Council

1993-2000: Episcopal Vicar for Religious

1993-95: Member, Diocesan Commission on the Clergy

1998-present: parish Priest, Our Lady of the Pillar Cathedral, Imus, Cavite

Other Ministries

1982-85: Instructor of Theology: San Carlos Seminary (Manila)

Loyola School of Theology (Manila)

Divine Word Seminary (Tagaytay)

1992-present: Instructor of Theology: Loyola School of Theology (Manila)

Divine Word Seminary (Tagaytay)

1992-95: Instructor of Theology: Maryhill School of Theology (Manila)

1995-present: Consultant, Catholic Bishop’s Conference of the Philippines (CBCP)

Commission on the Doctrine of Faith

Commission on Seminaries

1994-present: Facilitator, CBCP National Ongoing Formation of Priests

1995-present: Member, Editorial Board, Storia del Concilio Vaticano II, Istituto per le scienze religiose, Bologna, Italy

1995, 2000: Presentor and Member of the Drafting Committee, VI and VII Plenary Assemblies of the Federation of Asian Bishop’s Conferences (FABC)

1998: Expert, Special Assembly of the Synod of Bishops for Asia, Vatican City

1997-present: Member, International Tehological Commission, Vatican City
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Tagle appointed Manila archbishop
By RAYMUND F. ANTONIO
October 13, 2011, 6:32pm

MANILA, Philippines — The Vatican has appointed a staunch defender of the Catholic faith as the new patriarch of the Archdiocese of Manila, replacing retired Cardinal Gaudencio Rosales.

Rome picked Imus (Cavite) Bishop Luis Antonio Tagle to head the richest, as well as the most influential archdiocese in the Philippines, making him the 32nd archbishop of Manila.

Tagle’s selection comes at a most crucial time with the Philippine Congress deliberating on a contentious bill on reproductive health which the Catholic Church is opposing.

The appointment was officially announced in Rome at 12 noon Thursday (6 p.m. Manila time).

The Apostolic Nunciature in Manila relayed the information to the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) in a letter.

“I write to inform you that the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI has appointed His Excellency Most Reverend Luis Antonio Tagle, until now Bishop of Imus, as Archbishop of Manila,” said Monsignor Gabor Pinter, charge d’ affaires.

The outgoing Manila Cardinal Rosales was already up for retirement four years ago, when he turned 75, the mandatory age of retirement for priests and bishops.

However, the Holy See deferred Rosales’s retirement while Rome scouted for his replacement.

Rosales turned 79 last August 10 and has served as Manila Archbishop for seven years. He replaced the late Manila archbishop Jaime Cardinal Sin.

With his retirement, Cardinal Rosales said he is looking forward to going home to his home province of Batangas.

“I’m going to Batangas…other people really thought I’m from the Visayas because I speak their language,” said Rosales chuckling.

Asked of his greatest achievement, Rosales cited his encounters with various people, particularly the poor.

“I think it’s having been given the opportunity to get to know the poor more, the good-hearted people, the generous people who continuously help the Church. I thank all of them,” he said.

As the new Manila archbishop, Tagle takes over a powerful post in an archdiocese that, historically, has weighed in on national political issues.

By virtue of its ecclesiastical position, the archdiocese is arguably the most influential local church in the Philippines.

As the new head of Manila’s Roman Catholic Church, he is also likely to be named as the country’s next cardinal, just like his predecessors.

Church observers said the next Manila archbishop faces a crucial role on various socio-political issues, including the controversial Reproductive Health (RH) bill.

Sin played this role to the hilt, leading the bloodless People Power events that toppled the governments of then Presidents Ferdinand Marcos and Joseph Estrada.

But under Rosales, the influence of the Manila archdiocese was tempered, although not necessarily less belligerent.

Rosales has led public protests against the RH bill, although he has achieved minor successes in galvanizing public support, compared with Sin.

Church observers say that under Tagle, Church and State relations may improve a bit, owing to Tagle’s close ties with the Cojuangcos, President Benigno Aquino III’s relatives.
----------------

Pope names Tagle as new Manila archbishop
abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 10/13/2011 6:27 PM | Updated as of 10/14/2011 7:54 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Pope Benedict XVI has appointed Imus Bishop Luis Antonio Tagle, a known theologian, as the new archbishop of Manila, a CBCPNews report said Thursday.

Tagle, 54, will succeed Manila Archbishop Gaudencio Cardinal Rosales, who served the influential post for eight years.
Imus Bishop Luis Antonio Tagle. Photo from www.cbcponline.net

Archbishop-elect Tagle’s appointment was officially announced in Rome on October 13 at 12 noon (6 p.m. Manila time).

The information was officially received by the Media Office of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) Thursday in a communiqué from the Apostolic Nunciature in Manila.

“I write to inform you that the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI has appointed His Excellency Most Reverend Luis Antonio Tagle, until now Bishop of Imus, as Archbishop of Manila,” said Monsignor Gabor Pinter, Charge D’ Affaires.

Rosales, who turned 79 last August 16, earlier said that the Vatican had already accepted his resignation early this year, and that he was just waiting for his successor to be named.

Born in Manila on June 21, 1957, Tagle took his Philosophy and Theology at the Ateneo De Manila University’s San Jose Major Seminary.

He was ordained to the priesthood on February 27, 1982, at the age of 25.

From 1985 to 1992, he was sent for further studies at the Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. where he earned his Doctorate in Sacred Theology.

Since 1997, Tagle has been a member of the International Theological Commission of the Vatican. In 1998, he was an expert at the Special Assembly of the Synod of Bishops for Asia that took place in Rome.

On December 12, 2001, he was ordained Bishop of Imus. Since then, he has been engaged in many activities. He travels throughout the country in answer to many invitations as a speaker.

At the Synod of Bishops held in Rome in 2005, he was elected member of the post-synodal Council and assistant to Cardinal Angelo Scola, general reporter of this Synod.

Tagle is currently the chairman of the Commission on Doctrine of the Faith of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP).

No date yet has been set for the ordination and installation of the new Manila archbishop.

cbcponline.net
Cool Dela Peña
Cool Dela Peña All October 2011 Comments and Postings On Facebook are at http://www.facebook.com/groups/199992613402489/
All Birthday Celebrants for October are at http://www.facebook.com/groups/272746066078783/
All September 2011 Comments and Postings On Facebook are at http://www.facebook.com/groups/128474990583183/
George Palaganas
George Palaganas
George Palaganas "My Dad and I wake up every morning and we are surprised that after a Decade, we can still make a difference. I won't mind if half of what they are sending him will end-up in Seattle." - Chelsea Clinton-Mezvinsky Chelsea did a short but very articulate stage rhetorics immediately before the end of the concert last night. :-) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2217291118272&set=a.2121479363038.2113162.1427450153&type=1&theater
George Palaganas
Write a comment...

Bank of the Philippine Islands Information Systems Institute
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=fl_2151212106338 Newly Created List

6 YEARS AGO TODAY
Fri, Sep 24, 2010

Countdown SRCS Silver Net REUNION http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html…

Time until Monday, 31 January 2011, 19:00:00 (Manila time)
129 days

3096 hours

185812 minutes

11148754 seconds

This countdown counter counts down days, hours, minutes and seconds to any date
timeanddate.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Akinkahlang Allaine Marvinson nice^^
countdown..
eh pArang 3 plang po yata nag yes sa invitation..

3 hours ago
George Palaganas
Write a comment...

http://www.facebook.com/…

Comments From Maria Dolores Cruz: georgeyung sinasabi mong fat girl na maliit c luisita dela cruz yon ..tapos ako c dolores dela cruz classmate tayo nong 3rd year corinthians pero leviticus ako nong 4th year buhay pa ko no...
11 minutes ago

Response From George Palaganas: Uy! Sorry for the error... LOL! Buti na lang nag-response ka agad... join ka sa NET Reunion natin sa 31-Jan-2011 See event at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=149211435111856 Tapos accept mo na lang ang mga invites to connect ha? Kumusta ka na ngayon?

----------------Ma. Dolores Dela Cruz' Profile is at ------------------
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001132401900

Chat with Harold Miranda Today http://www.facebook.com/…

Fw: How Our Chat Ended Today at Yahoo! Messenger 24-Sep-2010 Fri 6:00pm ManilaFriday, September 24, 2010 5:39 PMFrom:
"Dr George Cainglet Palaganas" <drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com>
View contact details

...Continue Reading
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas -----Message(SMS) sent through chikka on your 9228651807 no.----
Tday is 25-Sep-2010Sat 1:00am Hi Harold I just want to say hi again and sent you a facebook message. Just check it out. George +13602872405(Washington)
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Hi Harold Venus Raj is 4th Runner-up
Hi Harold! We were just talking awhile ago and I have sent you 2 messages through "chikka" on your SUN cell. I can now recall who was in the place of Venus Raj in 1995 since it's a regained title for Jime...na(Juliana is her name in 1995) Navarette and first runner-up Yendi Philips. The name was Joyce Ann Pingree. Nobody can recall her now except some people in the know. George
George Palaganas
Write a comment...

Want to send text messages to your UK friends? You can, by using fonetastic free sms listed at TextMeFree.com - *the* directory of worldwide free text messaging sites. Also find free, bramka or gratis sms sites listed by country, making it easy for you to send free text messages to anywhere in the w...
textmefree.fonetastic.com
Comments
George Palaganas

BUMPY RUN
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207696301312030&set=a.10204621852692736.1073741837.1427450153&type=3&theater

The sleepy town of Cynthia, Kentucky with a population of about six thousand is
the center of their laboratory. Ten surgeons honed to do regular face-off operations on individuals and
a retinue of a thousand hardcore metallic framed robotic humans seem to be not enough to
successfully mount a campaign in occupying the highest seat of the land. Until somebody made a wake-up
call and gave their bluffs an approval! #BUMBYRUN #LatestCape #Inkitt #September #Year2016 #OtherInkittNOVELS #WhatAreYouDoingEatingBlackEelsForDinner #GOTSIZKMist #MeetingJimFastbender #TheEnchantedSwitchEngine

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
George Palaganas
George Palaganas
George Palaganas

Like · Reply · Remove Preview · September 20 at 11:48am ·

George Palaganas https://plus.google.com/u/0/101478464558915340741

George Palaganas - Electrical Engineer with extensive computer/mathematics teaching and telemarketing experience, wants to return to teaching environment. Has wide experience in different computer platforms including IBM 9151 Mainframe, SPARC Workstations, desktops(PS4) and notebooks running on diff...
plus.google.com

George Palaganas

Get a preview of The Millennium Man THE MUSICAL for SRCS Class of 1986 PEARL Celebrations(2016) – Pericles, Helicanus, Wicked and other first and third Millennium characters get entangled with Lance, Jennifer and Nancy of the second millennium in the opening act in a sequence even Eris will envy ,LOL! The Continuation of Opening Sequence with Mr. Roboto of STYX. Elton John’s Can;t You Feel The Love Tonight for SEQUENCE 65. Lance and Jessica meets at the West Side(West Coast) with My Only Hope, Within and Beyond Compare. Driving sequence with Jessie and SEA SONG. Group Dance with Dessini Senang and I’ll Remember(with Walis Tambo). Sexy choreo scenes with Why don’t you do it right?, We Are Prostitutes and Around The World in A Day. * The Man Projects… with I Am Not James Dean and If You’re Still Around, BAG Dance sequence with Marry The Night, Living On My Own and All I Care About Is Love. Final Dance Choreo… Take On Me . End theme: Don’t Speak
.*****************THE MILLENNIUM MAN The Musical (SRCS Pearl Class of 1986 edition)
Direction: Richard Ranguan
Music: Barry Keating, Ben Shaw
Musical Writers/Lyricists: Richard Haase, Barry Keating , Cool Dela Peña

ACT 1 SCENE 1 (At the start of the Musical, Darkness In All of the Theatre will be implemented. Only exit signs will be lighted.)On stage: Helicanus, Pericles, Harry The Prince/Princess,Dodo, WickedThe Stage is set with a mounted smaller stage with a gameshow sign “THE MILLENNIUM MAN” with hanging computer tablets(so they can “guess” the secrets and salts and a widescreen shows their output including the apps used in guessing the secrets). The seats on the gameshow can flip-out and drop a contestant into a slide towards a pool of dye if he fails to get the secret on time.

(A single kleig light radiates on the face of Helicanus.)Helicanus: “Don’t touch that remote control! Men ,Women and Droid dyed in creating this side of the network in beautiful and young California! We bring you the number one Game Show in the networking this side of the Millennium!”

CHORUS: Do you know how lucky you are?
Helicanus: Down on your knees, before the pentoker of ultimates, the mega-downy of the intergalactic universe!
Dodo: Angono? Of the whole prick and zone.
Helicanus: End of triangles!Dodo: They give me Light.Harry: Lights…
CHORUS: Let there be lights!

Harry: Philippine redirects from Baguio Tring. In Miss Universe inside his dooms… As his TRING once send let there be a blink. (The icon on the gameshow sign THE MILLENNIUM MAN will blink).
CHORUS: Blink! Blip! Blink! Blip! Blink!(All other parts of the gameshow sign will blink)
Harry: And the blink began to move.
Helicanus: LET THERE BE LIGHT! (One by one the lights in all of the theatre will be turned on.)
Pericles: That's right. All appears in your TVROM. Welcome to THE MILLENNIUM MAN. The only game show in the input net where you can win the WORLD!
CHORUS: Chip in. Chip on. Like knight in 11 minutes fm, kiss entered. Shut the rage give you from cyber, heaven is the gaga game show from help!Oh!
Pericles: SEX.POWER.FAME.REVENGE. Guess our secrets and the joys of cybersurf in your servers.  But if you lose... if you lose...
CHORUS: Oh, Millennium Man.

Harry:  For the price can be high.
CHORUS: Oh, Millenium Man.
Harry: If you loose it's to dye...
Pericles: You are not my mother
Helicanus: Harry, I brought you into this world, I'll take you out.(Holding one of the hanging tablets.)
Harry:(Looking at one of the tablets.) You're sipping my skin!
Helicanus: Your father would have done better if he left his money to the cat?
Harry: You think I'll spend all my time being privileged, Helicanus? But today, I gonna do something important with my life.I 'll be Millennium Man! I'll show the world !
Helicanus: You'll show your naked butt if you ldon't hold still!(Still tinkering on the tablet! The big screen shows SECRET DECODED!)
CHORUS: Oh! Oh!
Harry: YES!Ha.Hah.ha.(Sideswiping the hanging computer tablet he had selected and occupies center stage)            Do you know how lucky you are?
CHORUS: Oh! Oh!
Harry: Let the game begin. Listen to me! Oh! Do you know how lucky you are?
Helicanus: ( Joining Harry on center stage and showing Harry his tablet's output  pointing it to the big screen.)  Don't you think you are the loser on these 3d LOSETRAP?
Harry: But I am different. I am going to win.
Helicanus: Can you name one person who's made it to the second round a LIKE?
Harry: You're absolutely free to leave after the first round

.==========MORE TO COME ========================
George Palaganas
George Palaganas
George Palaganas https://apps.facebook.com/mycountryonline/
Develop your city, transport networks and industry. A game at a whole new scale!
apps.facebook.com

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! SEE YOU NEXT MEETING!

9/23/2016 7:15:08 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?