Forum Index \ \
Read/Reply : 19/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (841 posts)
George Palaganas added a new photo to the album: PhoneCallsandFax.
23 hrs ·

Image may contain: outdoor
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas

George Palaganas

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Click URL to READ ON the blog of the current HASHTAGS' SUMMARY! https://onthisdayinfacebookposthistory.wordpress.com/... #OnThisDayInFacebookPostsHistory #MissingPostYear2014 #TheBirthofSivitanRepublic #SivitanRepublic #MyCountry ...See More

Forum Index \ Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site \On This Day 27-August-2016…
onthisdayinfacebookposthistory.wordpress.com

George Palaganas

George Palaganas https://www.google.com.ph/.../data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!4b1...

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
google.com.ph

George Palaganas

George Palaganas

George Palaganas https://apps.facebook.com/mycountryonline/...

Develop your city, transport networks and industry. A game at a whole new scale!
apps.facebook.com

George Palaganas
Write a comment...

Missing Facebook Posts for August 29 on the following year;   2013(3 years ago) and 2009(7 years ago).

Posts on these mentioned days must be matrixed with the Timeline/Timelines UNFAVORABLE with my current Timeline.CURRENT Timeline Threads for “ON THIS DAY” POSTS  August 29 are  the  years   2015, 2014,2012,2011 and 2010 ONLY !

1 YEAR AGO TODAY
Sat, Aug 29, 2015
George Palaganas
Write a comment...

You became friends on Facebook with 1 person.
2 YEARS AGO TODAY
Fri, Aug 29, 2014

#Stargate #BalikBalik #TanduayFireStation #NationalTeachersCollege #SanSebastianCathedral #CollegioDeSanSebastian #QuiapoParochialSchool #ManuelLuisQuezonUniversity #PlazaDelCarmen #Whirlpool This is the area of the "whirlpool" where there are so many "balik-balik" /"as you wear signs". A real-life STARGATE place... right?

4 YEARS AGO TODAY
Wed, Aug 29, 2012

#Oscar2007 #BestPicture2007 #WoodyHarrelson #TommyLeeJones #JoshBrolin #JavierBadem #GeorgePalaganas #SaturdayNightMovies #MIRAMAX Event this Saturday. https://www.facebook.com/events/168024506655603/ Showing of "NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN"

SEP1
Sat 12 AM · Internet
1 person going

Comments
George Palaganas

George Palaganas

George Palaganas It's about 2 days 2 hours before this event starts. Countdown to this event http://timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20120901T21...

Countdown to Sep 1, 2012 9:00 PM. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds ticking down to 0
timeanddate.com

George Palaganas
Write a comment...

SEP1
Sat 12 AM · Internet
1 person going

5 YEARS AGO TODAY
Mon, Aug 29, 2011

From Meagan at http://www.yuuzoo.com/?/channelWall/pinoy
ANONG MERON?: Anong masasabi nyo sa isang artikulong kumakalat ngayon sa internet na akda ni James Soriano? Sinabi nyang "Filipino is not the language of the learned" at nagpapasalamat syang Ingles ang mother language nya.

Comments
George Palaganas

George Palaganas Language, learning, identity, privilege IthinkBy JAMES SORIANOAugust 24, 2011, 4:06am
MANILA, Philippines — English is the language of learning. I’ve known this since before I could go to school. As a toddler, my first study materials were a set of flash cards that my mother used to teach me the English alphabet.

My mother made home conducive to learning English: all my storybooks and coloring books were in English, and so were the cartoons I watched and the music I listened to. She required me to speak English at home. She even hired tutors to help me learn to read and write in English.

In school I learned to think in English. We used English to learn about numbers, equations and variables. With it we learned about observation and inference, the moon and the stars, monsoons and photosynthesis. With it we learned about shapes and colors, about meter and rhythm. I learned about God in English, and I prayed to Him in English.

Filipino, on the other hand, was always the ‘other’ subject — almost a special subject like PE or Home Economics, except that it was graded the same way as Science, Math, Religion, and English. My classmates and I used to complain about Filipino all the time. Filipino was a chore, like washing the dishes; it was not the language of learning. It was the language we used to speak to the people who washed our dishes.

We used to think learning Filipino was important because it was practical: Filipino was the language of the world outside the classroom. It was the language of the streets: it was how you spoke to the tindera when you went to the tindahan, what you used to tell your katulong that you had an utos, and how you texted manong when you needed “sundo na.”

These skills were required to survive in the outside world, because we are forced to relate with the tinderas and the manongs and the katulongs of this world. If we wanted to communicate to these people — or otherwise avoid being mugged on the jeepney — we needed to learn Filipino.

That being said though, I was proud of my proficiency with the language. Filipino was the language I used to speak with my cousins and uncles and grandparents in the province, so I never had much trouble reciting.

It was the reading and writing that was tedious and difficult. I spoke Filipino, but only when I was in a different world like the streets or the province; it did not come naturally to me. English was more natural; I read, wrote and thought in English. And so, in much of the same way that I learned German later on, I learned Filipino in terms of English. In this way I survived Filipino in high school, albeit with too many sentences that had the preposition ‘ay.’

It was really only in university that I began to grasp Filipino in terms of language and not just dialect. Filipino was not merely a peculiar variety of language, derived and continuously borrowing from the English and Spanish alphabets; it was its own system, with its own grammar, semantics, sounds, even symbols.

But more significantly, it was its own way of reading, writing, and thinking. There are ideas and concepts unique to Filipino that can never be translated into another. Try translating bayanihan, tagay, kilig or diskarte.

Only recently have I begun to grasp Filipino as the language of identity: the language of emotion, experience, and even of learning. And with this comes the realization that I do, in fact, smell worse than a malansang isda. My own language is foreign to me: I speak, think, read and write primarily in English. To borrow the terminology of Fr. Bulatao, I am a split-level Filipino.

But perhaps this is not so bad in a society of rotten beef and stinking fish. For while Filipino may be the language of identity, it is the language of the streets. It might have the capacity to be the language of learning, but it is not the language of the learned.

It is neither the language of the classroom and the laboratory, nor the language of the boardroom, the court room, or the operating room. It is not the language of privilege. I may be disconnected from my being Filipino, but with a tongue of privilege I will always have my connections.

So I have my education to thank for making English my mother language.

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Comment From George Palaganas:
English is the language in Britain. And no matter where you are taught of the English language, you will always be second rate if you did not study it in England. For all you know, your English has a brand called Filipino English if you studied that in the Philippines. True, Filipino English is the major language we use in Philippine schools. And even that in it's pure form can be called Filipino. Hence, his premise is wrong.

George Palaganas
Write a comment...

Rebecca De Mornay is an American actress and producer. Her breakthrough film role came in 1983, when she played Lana in Risky Business. Her other notable film roles include Sara in Runaway Train,…

Birthday Trivia: 29-August (1.)Rebecca De Mornay (2.)Lorna Abaya http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/birth_august_29.html

Today in History and Famous Birthdays. Find out what happened and who was born on this day in history. Events and birthdays for each day of the year.
brainyhistory.com

George Palaganas Comments to Postings of Vic Pontanilla http://www.facebook.com/#!/vic.pontanilla at Taga-Batch 81 ka ng PSCES kung...
From Vic Pontanilla
Taga Batch 81 ka kung...dumadaan ka sa Pasuquin st. para makadaanan ka sa harap ng bahay nila Rachilda ( Chie Chie ) ...di ba tama ako Alejandro (junMc)...hahaha!
August 12 at 11:04am
Comments from George Palaganas Namii-miss ko yung unggoy sa kapit-bahay nyo Chi! Kasi pag-dumaan ka at bibigyan mo ng kendi, inaabot niya at sabay tago ng kendi sa may loob ng leeg niya... LOL!
4 minutes ago
-----
Comments to Postings of Ofelia Manalo http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000572792916 at Taga-Batch 81 ka ng PSCES kung...
From Ofelia Manalo:
Taga Batch 81 ako ng PSCES,,,kc ako panlaban ni mam Olonan(grade V) sa cookfest ( ukoy na cactus,,,at nanalo ako dahil sa uniqueness na halos wala gusto tumikim kc takot cla malason,hehehe!) at ni mam Bacorro (grade VI),,,relyenong bell pepper nman,,,hmmm yummy.musta na mam Olonan my classmate Chi-chi?
Thursday at 10:09am
Comments From George Palaganas: Nasilip ko nga ata itong HE contest na ito sa bagong HE House noon... interesting recipe, pero ako rin hindi ako sold-out sa "basic ingredients" na cactus... LOL!

George Palaganas

George Palaganas

George Palaganas

George Palaganas From George Palaganas: Pasuquin St is at the back of the St. Rose Catholic School Elementary Dept.(back of the church ata)... Taga Batch 81 ka, kung alam mong straw skirt dancer si Rachilda on the tune of "Hawaii Five-O"... LOL!
August 13 at 5:16pm

George Palaganas
Write a comment...

George Palaganas added 2 new photos to the album: Business Business 2.
August 29, 2011 at 9:38am ·

George Palaganas's photo.

Comments
George Palaganas

George Palaganas Sign-up and put up your own cafe to visit Sirka Terang Cafe'(a virtual cafe) at http://www.tagged.com/

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Hi I decided to open a cafe at Cafe World! We had a soft opening just now so may visit sometime... Here is What's Cooking? on the cafe

What's Cooking? MyCafe at Facebook's Cafe World 22-Dec-2010 Wed
French Onion Soup Time Cooked...: 8:13pm Manila 22-Dec-2010 Wed
Spitfire Roasted Chicken Time Cooked: 4:25pm Manila 23-Dec-2010 Thu
Triple Berry Cheesecake Time Cooked: 4:18am Manila 23-Dec-2010 Thu

What Is Being Served Now! First Come First Served until what's on BIN runs-out. 4:32pm Manila 22-Dec-2010 Wed
Super Chunk Fruit Salad ( 18 servings left)
Good luck!

George Palaganas

George Palaganas

George Palaganas S.I.N. Number: Your Way of Getting Paid
Posted over 2 years ago by Krista S.I.N.

Your Social Insurance Number is a nine digit code that you need in order to access Canadian programs, benefits as well as get paid for your work while you're her...e. It doesn't matter whether you are a Canadian citizen, a temporary resident, or a new comer to Canada you need your very own Social Insurance Number. The following information is from Service Canada, found at http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/.

How to Apply

In Person

When arriving in Canada, you can go in person to a Service Canada Centre. Just bring in the following required documents if you are a temporary resident (an international student, or worker).

•Work Permit - issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
•Study Permit - issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada AND a contract of employment from the learning institution or employer on campus where you obtained authorization to study by CIC.
•Visitor Record - issued by CIC, indicating you are eligible to work in Canada. This could include a passport.
•Diplomatic Identity Card AND a note of permission of employment - issued by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT).
You will meet with a Citizen Service Agent who will work you through the application process online. You can also print off the form and fill it out yourself. The form can be found in this lesson under resources. You will receive your number right away and your card should get to you in five business days.

According to Service Canada, you will receive a temporary SIN card that begins with the number "9". Your SIN card expires on the date indicated on the front of the card. This expiry date is based on the CIC document that authorizes your stay in Canada.

By Mail

By mail, you must complete an application form as well as send in the documents listed above. These documents need to be sent to...

Service Canada
Social Insurance Registration Office
P.O. Box 7000
Bathurst, New Brunswick
E2A 4T1

You will receive your card in the mail within the next 3 weeks, so coming in person is a very good time saver.

By Phone (New Brunswick and International)

You can apply:

•if you were born in New Brunswick on or after January 1, 1916; or
•if you were born outside of Canada, entered Canada after 1971 and you have a Permanent or Temporary Resident status in Canada.

•Have on hand one of the following documents to confirm your identity:
•New Brunswick Birth Certificate. If you need to apply for your Birth Certificate, contact the Vital Statistics Office in Fredericton at 506-453-2385.

•Immigration identity document issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, such as a Permanent Resident Card or a Work Permit.

•Dial toll-free 1-888-428-0888 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays).
Note:

If you are using a Touch-Tone Telephone, answer the questions from the automated system using your telephone keypad. An agent will then come on the line to finalize your request.

If you are using a Rotary Dial Telephone, wait for an agent to assist you. As soon as our agent validates your identity, your application will be processed.

•Provide the registration number on your Birth Certificate or the identification number on your Citizenship and Immigration document. Our agent will also ask you some personal information to verify your identity.
Remember, you need this number to get paid for working abroad in Canada, so it is very important than you arrange to get it as soon as you arrive!See More

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Here is a basic explanation of your Canadian SIN , as for your American SIN may yield different results.

The first digit of a SIN indicates province of registration.

1 = NB, NF, NS, PE
2 = QC

3 = Not Used? QC?

4 = ON

5 = ON
6 = AB, MB, SK, NT, NU?

7 = BC, YU

8 = Not Used

9 = Immigrants & other temp SIN's

0 = Not Used
Only Manitoba issues SIN in Canada.

Apply in person at any Service Center in your Canadian Port of Entry and mail it to
Stanley Knowles Building
391 York Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 7H1
The last 2 digits of your year of birth or the year you registered for SIN is the next 2 numbers in your SIN after the province code.
My SIN for instance when I registered from BC in 1996 is
796-XXX-XXX
To determine if your SIN is a valid SIN No. , load it on this site
http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/other/sin.html

Here are valid SIN Nos.

796 468 247

796 202 356

796 201 564

George Palaganas

George Palaganas What's Cooking? On MyCafe at Facebook's Cafe World http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/ Today 3:50pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Tikka Masala Kebab Time Cooked: 4:55pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat

What Is Being Served Now! 3:50pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Savory Stuffed Turkey ( 4,462 servings left)
Fish and Chips ( 145 servings left)
Crackling Peking Duck ( 9,326 servings left)
Chips and Guacamole ( 54 servings left)
Chunky Fruit Salad ( 726 servings left)

-------------------Next Cafe-----------------
What's Cooking? On Sirka Terang Cafe' at http://www.TAGGED.com/ Today 3:50pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich Time Cooked: 4:32pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Grilled Fresh Salmon with Asparagus Time Cooked: 4:20am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun
Grilled Fresh Salmon with Asparagus Time Cooked: 4:22am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun
Grilled Fresh Salmon with Asparagus Time Cooked: 4:27am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun

Total Pancakes Served: 9420 servings

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served) 3:50pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Fresh Homemade Chocolate Chips Cookies ( 1,684 servings left)
Buttermilk Chocolate Chips Pancake ( 92 servings left)
Chicago Hotdog and Garlic Fries ( 6 servings left)
Beer Battered Onion Rings ( 14 servings left)
Scorpion Bowl ( 17 servings left)

Star Rating: 1.0 (Maximum 5.0)
-----------------------Nothing Follows------------------

George Palaganas

George Palaganas What's Cooking? On MyCafe at Facebook's Cafe World http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/ Today 5:00pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Triple Berry Cheesecake Time Cooked:5:00am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun
Pumpkin Pie Time Cooked:5:00am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun

What Is Being Served Now! 5:00pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Savory Stuffed Turkey ( 4,377 servings left)
Fish and Chips ( 62 servings left)
Crackling Peking Duck ( 9,237 servings left)
Tikka Masala Kebab ( 624 servings left)
Chunky Fruit Salad ( 638 servings left)

What's Cooking? On Sirka Terang Cafe' at ht Time Cooked: 5:00pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Grandma's Spaghetti and Meatballs Time Cooked: 4:58am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun
Grilled Fresh Salmon with Asparagus Time Cooked: 4:20am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun
Grilled Fresh Salmon with Asparagus Time Cooked: 4:22am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun
Grilled Fresh Salmon with Asparagus Time Cooked: 4:27am Manila 09-Jan-2011 Sun

Total Pancakes Served: 9420 servings

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served) 5:00pm Manila 08-Jan-2011 Sat
Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich ( 123 servings left)
Fresh Homemade Chocolate Chips Cookies ( 1,414 servings left)
Buttermilk Chocolate Chips Pancake ( 66 servings left)

Star Rating: 1.4 (Maximum 5.0)

George Palaganas

George Palaganas What's Cooking? On MyCafe at Facebook's Cafe World http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/ Today 10:00am in Manila
Tony's Classic Pizza Time Cooked: 11:31am Today in Manila

What Is Being Served Now! Today 10:00am in Manila
Savory Stuffed Turkey ( 1,892 servings left)
Pumpkin Pie ( 426 servings left)
Crackling Peking Duck ( 6,745 servings left)
Triple Berry Cheesecake ( 1,287 servings left)
Chips and Guacamole ( 9 servings left)

What's Cooking? On Sirka Terang Cafe' at http://www.tagged.com Today 10:00am in Manila
Pumpkin Pie Time Cooked: 11:30am Today in Manila

Total Pancakes Served: 9804 servings

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served) Today 10:00am in Manila
Grandma's Spaghetti and Meatballs ( 682 servings left)
Buttermilk Chocolate Chips Pancake ( 321 servings left)
Grilled Fresh Salmon with Asparagus ( 7,092 servings left)
Ginger Carrot Soup ( 843 servings left)

Star Rating: 2.2 (Maximum 5.0)

Sirka Terang
Chips 969568
Gold 102

MyCafe
Coins 202839
Cash 8

Whendy Lee

Whendy Lee hi friend! musta kna? long time no hear from u,,,,

George Palaganas

George Palaganas hi whendy... belated happy new year! OO nga eh, miss ko na ang mga chats natin. You? How are you doing na?

George Palaganas

George Palaganas What's Cooking? On MyCafe at Facebook's Cafe World http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/ Today 1:05pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed
Crackling Peking Duck Time Cooked: 7:00am Manila 13-Jan-2011 Thu

What Is Being Served Now! Today 1:05pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed
Savory Stuffed Turkey ( 6,356 servings left)
Chips and Guacamole ( 91 servings left)
Pitas and Dolmas ( 1,065 servings left)

What's Cooking? On Sirka Terang Cafe' at http://www.tagged.com/ Today 1:05pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed
Organic T-Bone Steak Time Cooked: 3:00am Manila 13-Jan-2011 Thu
Double Fudge Brownies Time Cooked: 3:45pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed

Total Pancakes Served: 10,652 servings

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served) Today 1:05pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed
Buttermilk Chocolate Chips Pancake ( 439 servings left)
Southern Style Fried Chicken with Gravy ( 3,710 servings left)
Whoopie Pie ( 181 servings left)
Grilled Fresh Pink Salmon Belly with Asparagus( 2,833 servings left)
Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Cake ( 3,440 servings left)
New York Style Pizza ( 2,389 servings left)

Star Rating: 2.0 (Maximum 5.0)
---------------------------------------------

Sirka Terang
Chips 1,132,423
Gold 102

My Cafe
Coins 313,130
Cash 7See More

George Palaganas

George Palaganas What's Cooking? On MyCafe at Facebook's Cafe World http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/ Today 4:13pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed
Crackling Peking Duck Time Cooked: 7:00am Manila 13-Jan-2011 Thu

What Is Being Served Now! Today 4:13pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed
Savory Stuffed Turkey ( 5,869 servings left)
Chips and Guacamole ( 10 servings left)
Pitas and Dolmas ( 569 servings left)

---------Next Cafe---------------

What's Cooking? On Sirka Terang Cafe' at http://www.tagged.com/ Today 4:13pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed
Organic T-Bone Steak Time Cooked: 3:00am Manila 13-Jan-2011 Thu
Nachos Supreme Time Cooked: 3:07am Manila 13-Jan-2011 Thu

Total Pancakes Served: 10,716 servings

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served) Today 4:13pm Manila 12-Jan-2011 Wed
Buttermilk Chocolate Chips Pancake ( 451 servings left)
Southern Style Fried Chicken with Gravy ( 3,354 servings left)
Whoopie Pie ( 143 servings left)
Grilled Fresh Pink Salmon Belly with Asparagus( 2,557 servings left)
Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Cake ( 3,108 servings left)
New York Style Pizza ( 2,152 servings left)
Double Fudge Brownies ( 2,295 servings left)

Star Rating: 2.4 (Maximum 5.0)
Sirka Terang
Chips 1,126,299
Gold 102
My Cafe
Coins 313,852
Cash 7

-----------------Nothing More-------

George Palaganas

George Palaganas What's Cooking? On MyCafe at Facebook's Cafe World http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/ Today 3:50pm Manila 13-Jan-2011 Thu

Attention Game Programmers: CAFE was CLOSED by the owner(see it doorless today)due to STOLEN Properties(about 100,000 coins worth of tiles,walls,tables,chairs,cookers/ovens,serving tables, etc.)
on 13-Jan-2011 Thu early morning. It will be CLOSED indefinitely until the "SYSTEM" returns the items(properties or coins).

-----------Next Cafe---------------

What's Cooking? On Sirka Terang Cafe' at http://www.tagged.com/ Today 3:50pm Manila 13-Jan-2011 Thu
Grilled Fresh Pink Salmon Belly with Asparagus Time Cooked: about 12:00noon 14-Jan-2011 Fri

Total Pancakes Served: 10,716 servings

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served) Today 3:50pm Manila 13-Jan-2011 Thu
Buttermilk Chocolate Chips Pancake ( 103 servings left)
Southern Style Fried Chicken with Gravy ( 1,016 servings left)
Whoopie Pie ( 3 servings left)
Grilled Fresh Pink Salmon Belly with Asparagus( 767 servings left)
Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Cake ( 939 servings left)
New York Style Pizza ( 636 servings left)
Double Fudge Brownies ( 682 servings left)

-----On cue, all serving tables occupied---
Organic T-Bone Steak ( 680 + 680 + 680 + 680 servings)
Double Fudge Brownies( 630 + 630 + 630 servings)

Star Rating: 4.0 (Maximum 5.0)

Sirka Terang
Chips 1,158,612
Gold 102

My Cafe
Coins 313,130 (260,374)
Cash 8

George Palaganas

George Palaganas What's Cooking? On Bembesan EVIS Cafe at Facebook's Cafe World http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/ Today 12:20pm Manila 17-Jan-2011 Mon
Savory Stuffed Turkey Time Cooked: 6:25am Manila 18-Jan-2011 Tue
Tempura Udon Time Cooked: 10:05am Manila 18-Jan-2011 Tue
Homestyle Pot Roast Time Cooked: 12:25am Manila 19-Jan-2011 Wed

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served)Today 12:20pm Manila 17-Jan-2011 Mon
Savory Stuffed Turkey ( 6,078 servings left)
Chips and Guacamole ( 133 servings left)
Gem Cake ( 571 servings left)
Dino Drumstick ( 474 servings left)
Triple Berry Cheesecake ( 581 servings left)
Chashu Ramen ( 972 servings left)

Note: Today we have added the "dark" serving table. It is placed where the "lost fryer" was previously located,
making all serving tables equal to 6. :-)

What's Cooking? On Sirka Terang Cafe' at http://www.tagged.com/ Today 12:20pm Manila 17-Jan-2011 Mon
Southern Fried Chicken with Gravy and Mashed Potato Time Cooked: 2:17pm Manila 17-Jan-2011 Mon

Total Pancakes Served: 11,932 servings

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served) Today 12:20pm Manila 17-Jan-2011 Mon
--EMPTY BIN---ALL SOLD OUT----

Star Rating: 0.1 (Maximum 5.0)

Sirka Terang Cafe
Chips 1,053,068
Gold 102

Bembesan EVIS Cafe
Coins 320,188
Cash 3

----------------Nothing More----------------

George Palaganas

George Palaganas What's Cooking? On Bembesan EVIS Cafe at Facebook's Cafe World http://apps.facebook.com/cafeworld/ Today 9:15pm Manila 24-Jan-2011 Mon
Tempura Udon Time Cooked: 7:33am Manila 25-Jan-2011 Tue
Tempura Udon Time Cooked: 2:10pm Manila 25-Jan-2011 Tue

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served)Today 9:15pm Manila 24-Jan-2011 Mon
Tempura Udon ( 8,381 servings left)

"Your neighborhood ALL SHRIMP CAFE!"

What's Cooking? On Sirka Terang Cafe' at http://www.tagged.com/ Today 9:15pm Manila 24-Jan-2011 Mon
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail Time Cooked: 6:12am Manila 25-Jan-2011 Tue

Total Pancakes Served: 12,620 servings

What's Being Served Now(First Come, First Served) Today 9:15pm Manila 24-Jan-2011 Mon
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail ( 4,748 servings left)

Star Rating: 0.3 (Maximum 5.0)

Sirka Terang Cafe
Chips 1,366,396
Gold 102
Bembesan EVIS Cafe
Coins 438,930
Cash 6
--------------------------

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Hi Agnes... why don't you give me a call instead... +13602872405... hehehe

George Palaganas

George Palaganas The Top 50 Binibining Pilipinas candidates:

(in order of announcement)

43 - Martha McCulley
1 - Jenette Mieko Noguchi
26 - Camille Alexis Baltazar
64 - Kathleen Subijano
34 - Paula Camille Figueras
13 - Mary Jean Lastimosa
51 - Luzelle Felipe
58 - Ladylyn Riva
2 - Elizabeth Clenci
38 - Marish Alyssa Marquinez
20 - Marie Kristina May Marasigan
66 - Carl Crystle delos Reyes
88 - Zephorah Mayon
71 - Lara Marcelo
12 - Diana Arevalo
40 - Arabella Hanesh
55 - Ma. Paula Bianca Paz
31 - Jennielyn Natividad
79 - Christine Adi
68 - Wendy Lucas
59 - Ma. Zhareal Oliveros
8 - Gianna Therese Quintos
103 - Dindi Pajares
57 - Renee Hassani
10 - Jaine Hidalgo
18 - Jenilyn Olivar
54 - Isabella Manjon
37 - Girle Lero
11 - Shamcey Supsup
19 - Teresa Pamela Ludovice
49 - Dianne Necio
39 - Hazelyn Santos
21 - Queenierich Rehman
98 - Grendel Alvarado
90 - Carolyn Ty
85 - Samantha Purvor
73 - Janine Tugonon
70 - Sabrinne Al-Tawil
76 - Joana Tuazon
75 - Kenneth Dimaapi
83 - Dane Umali
24 - Monique Teruelle Manuel
32 - Patricia Tumulak
52 - Jenn-Roe Gubat
29 - Krystle Ann Grant
41 - Carla Lacson
27 - Glennifer Perido
84 - Angelia Ong
35 - Roxanne Cabanero

The name of candidate #106 Sarah Clenci, sister of Candidate #2 Elizabeth Clenci, was not heard being announced in the said video, but she's part of the Top 50.

Do you have your favorites already?

Please note that the Top 50 are not yet the official candidates. The official Top 24 contestants of Binibining Pilipinas 2011 will be revealed this Saturday.

Read more: http://mykiru.blogspot.com/.../binibining-pilipinas-2011...

George Palaganas

George Palaganas If you're invited to the royal wedding, don't go buying Kate Middleton an engraved gift - the poor woman doesn't know yet what her title's going to be.

She will be a princess, possibly a duchess, perhaps even a countess. But the exact title is unlikely to be divulged until shortly before April 29, the day she officially joins "the firm" - as the lordly British royal family is known.

Most women face a straightforward choice when they prepare to walk down the aisle: Take their husband's name, keep their own, or combine the two with a hyphen. But Middleton's title, which will dictate what she is called, will be determined by Queen Elizabeth II, not Middleton herself.

Some of the options are not great. Royal experts say it is possible Middleton could end up with the formal name Her Royal Highness Princess William of Wales, a moniker that deflates the aura of the fairytale nuptials. The title makes sense from a traditional point of view - and that's important when dealing with the queen and her minions - but it's just not very feminine.

"It's not feasible for her to be known as Princess William of Wales," said Noel Cox, chief of the legal department at Aberystwyth University in Wales. "It's not comfortable. I don't think they'll do that."

The rules and precedents that will guide the queen and her inner circle have been in use for centuries - and some of those conventions are showing their age.

Royal biographer Hugo Vickers said the types of names that have been used in the past - Princess Michael of Kent is a good example - do not sound right to contemporary ears.

"Those kind of titles are out of date," he said. "But theoretically she can't just be called Princess Catherine, that would imply that she was the daughter of Prince Charles rather than the daughter-in-law."

He said, however, the queen has the authority to do as she sees fit after consulting her advisers and could make Middleton Princess Catherine despite this technical obstacle.

"They can do what they want," he said. "I think Princess Catherine has a nice sound. I say why shouldn't she be Princess Catherine since she'll become Queen Catherine."

The dilemma arises in part because of the queen's extremely long reign. Since she is still in power after nearly six decades, her son, Prince Charles, as heir to the throne, still holds the title of the Prince of Wales.

That means William has not yet become the Prince of Wales - a title that traditionally goes to the heir to the throne - and does not hold a formal position, like the Duke of Cambridge, that could be automatically bestowed on Middleton, making her the Duchess of the same place.

Ad Feedback Ads by GoogleRooms for Royal Wedding
Rooms from £15 a night. Join us for free to rent out your room & home.
www.roomft.com

Fox of St James's Museum
Collection of Items since 1787 Free entry - Mon-Sat 9:30-17:30
www.jjfox.co.uk

Shop Ivanka Trump Jewelry
Exquisite luxury jewelry that rocks tradition starting at $450.00
www.ivankatrumpcollection.com

If Charles were already king, William - as heir to the throne - would almost automatically have been made the Prince of Wales and his new bride would become the Princess of Wales, the title once held by the late Princess Diana.

Since that is not the case, she would technically become "HRH Princess William of Wales" when they marry - unless the queen first makes William a duke, which would make Middleton a duchess, or makes him an earl, which would make her a countess.

Everyone got that?

There is little doubt that a title like "the Duchess of Cambridge" - one of the localities that is available - would be preferable to "Princess William of Wales" for Middleton, so some experts believe the royals will go this route. It also fits in with the tradition of giving a prince a dukedom or an earldom when he takes a bride.

When the queen's youngest son, Prince Edward, married in 1999, the queen made him the Earl of Wessex on the occasion, and his bride Sophie became the Countess of Wessex.

Others believe William might politely turn down the honour, since he is already well known throughout the world as Prince William, and may harbour plans to eventually streamline and modernise the monarchy by making it less formal.

But royal commentator Dickie Arbiter said it is highly unlikely William would turn down a dukedom.

"It's a courtesy title that will fall away once William becomes Prince of Wales, and it would be more convenient in terms of Catherine," he said. "And it would be a helluva story if it became known the queen offered him a dukedom and he turned it down."

In some circles, the whole question of titles has already been resolved. Regardless of what the queen does, Arbiter said it is likely that Middleton will be known - at least to Britain's tabloid newspapers and their millions of readers - as Princess Kate.

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Donnelly wins in close race
City rides Orange Crush wave
By Theresa McManus, The Record May 4, 2011 •Story•Photos ( 1 )
Orange Crush: Fin Donnelly sports his “magic shoes” that were a gift from a campaign volunteer.Photograph by: Larry Wright, THE RECORDDifferent election - same result.

New Westminster-Coquitlam voters have once again elected NDP candidate Fin Donnelly to serve as their member of Parliament in Ottawa. As was the case in the November 2009 byelection, Donnelly received more votes that Conservative candidate Diana Dilworth, Liberal party candidate Ken Lee and Green candidate Rebecca Helps.

"It was a close race, but I think obviously the people are happy with my record," he said about his reelection.

Preliminary results indicate that Donnelly received about 2,217 more votes than Dilworth.

Trailing far behind were Lee, Helps and Marxist-Leninist Party candidate Roland Verrier.

"I'm still shocked we lost," said Dilworth.

Donnelly is excited about returning to Ottawa and taking on a more senior role in the NDP caucus.

The Conservatives will form a majority government, after getting 167 seats in the House of Commons.

Having won 102 seats, the NDP will form the Official Opposition.

"We'll do our best to keep them honest," Donnelly said.

While she conceded that "losing sucks", Dilworth told supporters she was pleased that the Conservatives had won a majority government.

Dilworth told supporters that there's always another opportunity to win in the next election.

Over at the Donnelly's election party, many New Democrats were delighted their party would be the official Opposition, but disappointed that the Conservatives would form a majority government.

"We, unfortunately, now have a majority Harper government," Donnelly said. "We have a strong group of New Democrats to fight that. ...That is exactly what we will be doing."

The local Liberal candidate said he knew his party wasn't doing well in the campaign but admitted the results were worse than he'd imagined. The Liberals won a record-low 34 seats in the House of Commons.

"It was quite shocking to me," Lee said. "Many people are so disappointed, devastated. We knew early on it was going to be really bad with what was happening in Quebec and Ontario."

Lee believes Liberal leader Michael Ignatieff should have taken action earlier to address the Conservative attack ads that targeted his character.

"I think the Conservative strategy, the framing of Michael Ignatieff as a certain person, worked. It's too bad," he said. "A lot of people say that when you keep hearing the same thing over and over, it becomes the truth. ... I think our party should have done something when he was being attacked. Michael wanted to take the high road."

Like himself, Lee said Ignatieff isn't a career politician and may have underestimated the damage done by the ads. He said Ignatieff had "no choice" but to step down as Liberal leader after losing his own seat.

Lee hopes the Liberal Party will be able to reflect and rebuild because he feels it's needed to prevent the political polarization that exists in the United States.

"We need somebody in the middle," he said. "I hope this will be a good lesson to rebuild."

Lee is worried about the potential impacts of having a Conservative majority government in Ottawa.

"Virtually, they can do whatever," he said. "There will be no checks and balances."

Jim Sinclair, president of the B.C. Federation of Labour and a resident of New Westminster-Coquitlam, attended Donnelly's election party. He's also concerned that Stephen Harper will be able to push through an agenda that will include tax cuts to corporation and cuts to programs and downloading to provinces.

"I think we are going to have to fight very hard in the next four years to keep our country," he said.

Sinclair said Harper's political ideology is celebrated by the Fraser Institute - not most working Canadians.

Although he topped the polls, Donnelly said he still has work to do in New Westminster.

"We didn't get all our votes out in New Westminster," he said. "We have room for improvement in New Westminster."

In the last federal election, held in October 2008, NDP candidate Dawn Black beat Conservative Yonah Martin by less than 1,500 votes. Black resigned and went on be elected as New Westminster's MLA and Martin was appointed to the Senate.

In the November 2009 byelection, Donnelly received 12,171 votes, followed by Dilworth with 8,730 votes, Lee with 2,528 votes and Helps with 1,047 votes - all who ran in this year's general election.

© Copyright (c) New West Record

Read more: http://www.royalcityrecord.com/.../decision.../story.html...

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Canada re-elects Stephen Harper, its pro-Israel prime minister
May 3, 2011

TORONTO (JTA) -- Canada's staunchly pro-Israel prime minister, Stephen Harper, has been re-elected by a healthy margin.

Harper, leader of the Conservative Party, has gone from heading two successive minority governments to a comfortable majority.

In Monday's federal elections, Harper captured 167 seats in the 308-seat House of Commons, with 40 percent of the popular vote.

In a stunning reversal, the left-leaning New Democratic Party replaced the Liberal Party as the official opposition. The NDP won 102 seats and the Liberals dropped to 34.

Harper's strong and clear support for Israel apparently drew many Jewish voters away from their traditional Liberal base. In heavily Jewish districts, Israel emerged as a key election issue.

In two Toronto-area electoral districts, Jewish Conservative challengers played up the government's support for Israel and defeated longtime Liberal lawmakers.

In Montreal, Irwin Cotler, a former justice minister and well-known human rights advocate, won his district in a tough and close race against an Orthodox Jewish former city councillor. Cotler, whose victories in the past were assured, won by a narrow margin.

In Winnipeg, Jewish Liberal lawmaker Anita Neville lost to the Conservative candidate.

Canadian Jewish Congress CEO Bernie Farber told JTA that while Jewish voters may have have shifted away from the Liberals, "the Jewish community doesn't determine any election."

"The voting pattern in the community really mirrors the rest of Canada," Farber said.

In a statement, B'nai Brith Canada congratulated Harper and said it looks "forward as always to working with the opposition parties as well."

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Kate Moss bares all on the cover of Vogue Brazil. Moss appears on the cover of Vogue Paris, Vogue Brazil, Vogue Japan, and two different Harper's Bazaar UK covers – all in this month alone. (Vogue Brasil)

George Palaganas

George Palaganas

George Palaganas These are the 51 Candidates for the Miss USA 2011 Beauty pageant.Watch the Miss USA 2011 beauty pageant live at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas,Nevada on June 19,2011 (9-11 pm eastern time). http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/contestants

1.Miss Alabama Madeline Mitchell
2.Miss Alaska Jessica Chuckran
3.Miss Arizona Brittany Dawn Brannon
4.Miss Arkansas Lakynn McBride
5.Miss California Alyssa Campanella
6.Miss Colorado Blair Adair Griffith
7.Miss Connecticut Regina Turner
8.Miss Delaware Katie Hanson
9.Miss Washington DC Heather Danelle Swann
10.Miss Florida Lissette Garcia
11.Miss Georgia Kaylin Reque
12.Miss Hawaii Angela Byrd
13.Miss Idaho Erza Haliti
14.Miss Illinois Angela Sparrow
15.Miss Indiana Jillian Wunderlich
16.Miss Iowa Rebecca Goldsmith
17.Miss Kansas Jaymie Stokes
18.Miss Kentucky Kia Ben-et Hampton
19.Miss Louisiana Page Pennock
20.Miss Maine Ashley-Lynn Marble
21.Miss Maryland Allyn Rose
22.Miss Massachusetts Alida D'Angona
23.Miss Michigan Channing Pierce
24.Miss Minnesota Brittany Lee Thelemann
25.Miss Mississippi Keeley Patterson
26.Miss Missouri Hope Driskill
27.Miss Montana Brittany Wiser
28.Miss Nebraska Haley Jo Herold
29.Miss Nevada Sarah Chapman
30.Miss New Hampshire LacyJane Folger
31.Miss New Jersey Julianna White
32.Miss New Mexico Brittany Toll
33.Miss New York Amber Marie Collins
34.Miss North Carolina Brittany Leigh York
35.Miss North Dakota Brandi Lynn Schoenberg
36.Miss Ohio Ashley Nicole Caldwell
37.Miss Oklahoma Kaitlyn Smith
38.Miss Oregon Anna Prosser
39.Miss Pennsylvania Amber-Joi Watkins
40.Miss Rhode Island Kate McCaughey
41.Miss South Carolina Courtney Hope Turner
42.Miss South Dakota Chandra Rae Burnham
43.Miss Tennessee Ashley Elizabeth Durham
44.Miss Texas Ana Christina Rodriguez
45.Miss Utah Jamie Lynn Crandall
46.Miss Vermont Lauren Carter
47.Miss Virginia Nikki Poteet
48.Miss Washington Angelina Kayyalaynen
49.Miss West Virginia Whitney Veach
50.Miss Wisconsin Jordan Marie Morkin
51.Miss Wyoming Kaitlyn Davis

George Palaganas

George Palaganas TUNOG Wunderground : A Concert Review
by George Palaganas aka Cool Dela Peña

It was another Sunday of musical extravaganza that showcased a combination of new
emerging talents and established Filipino OPM(Original Pinoy Music) artists as well
at the Quezon Memorial Circle. Stage was decorated with butterflies that reminds you
of the billboard for the movie Mga Paro-Parong Ligaw Sa Landas Na Matubig
(Lost Butterflies In Waterways) yearsback and a large electric guitar. Three widescreens
(left,center and right) complements the whole hooded stage and a part of the area for
the audience was also hooded so that the concert will go on, rain or shine.
The romantic circle triambulad(tripod)looms at the background on sundown.
Whatever is the synonym to describe the event,there is only one thing that will
come on the mind of everyone, ELEGANCE. For the battlecry of everyone who went to perform
and watch the concert, so it seems, was to display simplicity carried to the extremes.
For the fairly well-behaved crowd that flocked to the circle last Sunday has again
received a treat of "free concert". The concert dubbed as TUNOG Wunderground advocates a
campaign to support Puerto Princesa's bid to clench a seat on the worldwide contest for
the Seven-slot Wonders of Nature program. So far, Puerto Princesa's Underground RIVER
belongs to the 28 finalists vying for the slots. Among the favorite contenders include the
Amazons of South America, Galapagos Islands of Ecuador, Mt.Vesuvius of Italy, Table Mountains
of South Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaru which is now billed as Tanzania's instead of it's old
billing of Kenya's, and the Grand Canyon of the United States.There are 3 ways to vote;
by the website at
http://www.new7wonders.com/vote-2

, by phone on the following numbers
+23 9220 1055 end_of_the_skype_highlighting / +1 869 760 5990 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1 869 760 5990 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1 869 760 5990 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1 869 760 5990 end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting / +1 649 339 8080 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1 649 339 8080 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1 649 339 8080 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +1 649 339 8080 end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting / +44 758 900 1290 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 758 900 1290 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 758 900 1290 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 758 900 1290 end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting

,and by TEXT Messaging using the format
SMS: Text PPUR (1 vote), PPUR7 (7 votes) or PPUR15 (15 votes) to SMART's 2861.

Voting is until November of this year(2011).

The TUNOG Wunderground concert started with the EMCESS,composed of the TRIO called
BrewRatz;Tado Jimenez(on long top and 1920's eyewear), Angel Rivero(she looks like a
hybrid between Mahalia Mendez and Caselyn Francisco) and Ramon Bautista, doing a
tete-a-tete on stage on what is the concert all about really. At 4:06pm, they have called
on Deep Project to perform on stage. Councilor Roderick Paulate of Quezon City's second
District went up on stage to read about "Inang Kalikasan"(Mother Nature). He is wearing
a white polo barong and bespectacled. The program's events sequence is as follows with
drawing-out of raffle winners inserted in between;
1. DEEP Project 4:06p
2. Councilor Roderick Paulate 4:20p
3. Bullet Dumas 4:24p
4. Kate Toralba 4:39p
5. Julianne 5:00p
6. Toto Sorioso 5:13p
7. GLOC9 5:29p
8. Kadangyan 5:40p
9. Sec. Ramon Paje 5:47p
10. Noel Cabangon 5:55p
11. Councilor Alfred Vargas 6:06p
12. Vice Mayor Joy Belmonte 6:15p
13. Mayor Edward Hagedorn 6:17p
14. George Nava 6:26p
15. Simultaneous TXT PPUR to 2861 6:29p
16. Noel Cabangon 6:32p
17. Ogie Alcasid 6:43p
(Balik balik syndrome on digital watch)
18. Creditless Band(Heavy on Tatoo/Base) 6:41p
19. Nicole & Carlo 7:01p
20.Bituin Escalante 7:12p
21. RiverMaya 7:21p
22. Nina 7:37p
23. Reece & Vica 7:52p
24. Never The Strangers 8:01p
25. Lolita Carbon 8:14p
26. Jim Paredes 8:19p
27. DingDong Avanzado 8:33p
28. BAIHANA 8:43p
29. Noel Cabangon 9:02
---Program Ended 9:15p------

George Palaganas

George Palaganas WINNERS(All Expense Paid Trip to Palawan for 2)
1. 00010
2. 00058
3. 00077
4. 00084
5. 00036
6. 00175
7. 00072
8. 00174
9. 00198
10. 00219
11. 00119
12. 00012
13. 00197
14. 00025
15. 00139
16. 00076
17. 00073
18. 00074
19. 00057
20. 00028
21. 00190
22. 00035
23. 00096
24. 00097
25. 01516
26. 00041

Note: This is unofficial list so check with the organizers for the official results. Those who won who did not
watch the concert are not entitled to claim the prizes.

Notable Notes:
1. Bullet Dumas performed 2 songs with a guitar and his trademark "sungke"(bucktooth)
and voice carrying him all through-out.
2. Kate Toralba (on over-sized sunglasses and colorful plastic accessories did 2 songs
including the song Pictures from her new album.
3. Julienne(a look-alike of a hybrid between Donna Borero and Tita Elen of m/set)
performed a Tagalog and an english song.
4. Toto Sorioso sporting a topless mane and orange tee performed Nagpagupit(Haircut) and Huwag
Mong isipin(Don't Think About It).
5. GLOC9 performed Ngunit Bakit Tila Walang Natira-Yumaman(But No One Remained-Gotten Rich)
and Di Ko Alam Kung Bakit(I Don't Know Why).
6. Native Contemporary group Kadangyan performed accompanied by a Kudyapi(a guitar derivative
musical instrument) with native dancers(shirtless and with body paints).
7. DENR Secretary Ramon Paje came to read President Noynoy's message for the event(in full
Filipino).
8. In behalf of Mayor Bistek which is currently in Germany for a conference, QC Vice Mayor
Joy belmonte re-enacted a signing on stage of a memorandum of agreement with Puerto Princesa
Mayor Hagedorn about the sisterhood of the two cities.
9. George Nava presented to Mayor Hagedorn a resolution from the National Youth Commission.
10. Noel Cabangon, the producer of the show made a short speech before presenting a VTR message
from President Noynoy Aquino. Noel Cabangon then performed a song Panapanahon(Seasons) afterwards.
Councilor "sexy" Alfred Vargas,tall and regally elegant, went up on stage to do some sharing with
Noel Cabangon and Mayor Hagedorn.
11. Vice Mayor Joy Belmonte, on black blouse and belted gray denims spoke some words for the
constituents escorted by Councilor Paulate, who changed his white Barong to a black polo this time,
before a VTR presentation of QC Mayor Herbert Bautista for the event.
12. Simultaneous sending of TEXT Votes to SMART's 2861 at about 6:30pm.
13. Noel Cabangon performed "Tayo Na"(Let's Go), the Underground River theme.
14. Ogie Alcasid, came on white T-Shirt with James Dean Prints(an en-vogue at SM shops decades back)
and performed one song, the danceable "Ang Galing Ng Pinoy!"(Great job, Filipinos!).
15. A "balik-balik"(a repeated time sequence) event happened to my digital watch when I noticed
Ogie performed starting at 6:48pm and when it's the next performers'(large screens failed to
show credits) turn, it is back at 6:41pm.
16. Nicole & Carlo performed Gising(Wake Up) and You Make Me Feel.
17. Bituin Escalante drawn out 5 winners for the raffle draw and performed "Balot"(Boiled Unhatched Duck Eggs)
and Kung Ako Na Lang Sana(If Only You Have Chosen Me).
18. Rivermaya performed Kisapmata(Split Seconds) and Himala(Miracle).
19. Nina drawn out 5 more winners for the Raffle draw and performed I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
and SOMEDAY. She went wearing a Pocahontas inspired bloomer-dress in pink and zenonton.
20. Reece & Vica( 2girls, twin guitars duet) performed Trying Mickey Mouse and Agos(FLOW).
21. Never The Strangers performed Forever,Forever and ALIVE with Noel Cabangon's son Gab.
22. Lolita Carbon performed a songby ASIN, I think the title is Kapaligiran(Environment).
23. Jim Paredes sans his buddies from Apo Hiking Society performed Batang-Bata Ka Pa(You Are Too Young)
and Butong Pakwan(Watermelon Seeds).
24. Dingdong Avanzado performed Sa Lahat Ng Masa( And To The Masses) and Basta't Kasama Kita(Everytime I Am With You).
25. Baihana performed "Akin Ka Na Lang(Huwag Kang Maniwala Dyan)"- Just Stick With Me(Don't Believe On That One)
and Bitukang Inihaw(Barbequed Guts).
26. Noel Cabangon performed "Ngayon Na(Para Sa Pagbabago)"- Right Now(For A Change) and Mabuting Pilipino(A Good Filipino)
before the curtains closed at 9:15pm.

All 5 hours (longer than watching Braveheart or HEAT) can bring a "toil on you", it's great that food-sellers are everywhere
near the concert venue.

George Palaganas

George Palaganas See New Waiters and Waitresses at Sirka Terang!

1.**Honey** 39 Calbayog,PHL 6710 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5446325461 Female
2.Janicka B 21 Tallahassee,FL 32301 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=3095296 Female
3.Paul I 20 Canandaigua,NY 14424 14425 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=3072640 Male
4.Fasdfsdf F 20 Pittsburg,PA 15122 to 15295 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=3084608 Male
5.Mat K 19 Standish,MI 48658 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=3019392 Male
6.Rickey C 24 Columbia,MD 21044 to 21046 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=3002304 Male

And our new zenonton tables and tv surround sound
ambeyance.... http://www.tagged.com/apps/cafe.html

I was also hired by **Honey** 39 Calbayog,PHL in his/her
cafe(SWEET's Cafe). My Current Tip: 8229 coins(:-)

Former Employers(TAGGED-Cafe Game):
1.**Honey** 39 Calbayog,PHL 6710 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5446325461 2 days(17-June to 18-June)
2. Alina 24 Bocsa Romana,Romania(Rumänisch-Bokschan) 1726 http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5450901013 Female

George Palaganas

George Palaganas A Letter To the US President Tuesday, June 21, 2011 10:01 AM From: "Dr George Cainglet Palaganas" <drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com>View contact details To: dinnerwithbarack@barackobama.com 20-June-2011

President Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500
Phone: (202)456-1111 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (202)456-1111 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: (202)456-2461

Dear Mr. President:

Greetings of a Happy Father's Day! Thank you for your "personalized" messages received through the website at http://www.whitehouse.gov/ and indeed you have made a difference
in becoming a "first hand president". You and the First Lady, Michelle Obama, are endeared to the hearts of many Americans and to Filipinos as well, like me. You have made meaningful Acts including the "Veteran and Servicemember Caregiver Support Act of 2009" and the "Expanding Entrepreneurship Act of 2009" that allows small entrepreneurs to borrow from the government's coffers directly. These are the meaningful Acts that we believe furthers the partnership between our generation and the next. A legacy that builds the future.

Again, congratulations and more power to come!

Truly,

George C. Palaganas
e-addie: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com
hone: (206)339-2624 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (206)339-2624 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: (360)287-2405

sent also to dinnerwithbarack@barackobama.com at
http://my.barackobama.com/Dinner-Rules

------------------------

Dinner invitationWednesday, June 15, 2011 2:09 PMFrom: "Barack Obama" <info@barackobama.com>View contact detailsTo: "George Palaganas" <drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com>George --
Sometime soon I'm going to sit down for dinner with four of... the people who truly drive our 2012 campaign.
I'd like one of them to be you.
We're rejecting the traditional political fundraising strategy -- not taking any money at all from Washington lobbyists and special-interest PACs -- and putting our trust in millions of Americans owning a piece of this campaign.
Everyone on the other side is choosing the usual way of doing things in Washington -- accepting millions from PACs and special interests, and embracing the money-for-influence game that corrupts our politics.
This campaign is different, and I'm looking forward to four supporters like you joining me for a different kind of fundraising dinner.
If you make a donation of any amount between now and 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, June 30th, you will be automatically entered for a chance to join me and three other supporters for an intimate dinner for five. Please donate $5 or more today:
https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinner-with-Barack
We'll pay for your flight and the meal -- all you need to bring is your story and your ideas about how we can continue to make this a better country for all Americans.
Small donations from ordinary people set our campaign apart in 2008 -- allowing us to reject the influence of Washington lobbyists and PACs. Your support is not only the key to our success -- it's essential if we're going to have a political system and a government that are responsive to everyday Americans, not special interests.
I hope you will make a donation of $5 or more now to take part in this opportunity. Support this campaign and strengthen your commitment to our cause:
https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinner-with-Barack
We can continue to reject money-for-influence politics, and continue to change Washington together -- but it all begins with you.
Thank you for your support,
Barack
No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on 6/30/11. You may enter by contributing to Sponsor through https://donate.barackobama.com/Dinner-With-Barack. Alternatively, visit http://my.barackobama.com/Dinner-With-Barack-Alt to enter without contributing. Four winners will each receive the following prize package: one round-trip ticket within the continental U.S. to a destination to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion; hotel accommodations for one; and dinner with President Obama on a date to be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion (approximate combined retail value of all prizes $1,075). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Promotion open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of 50 United States and District of Columbia and 18 or older (or of majority under applicable law). Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility. Visit http://my.barackobama.com/Dinner-Rules for full details, restrictions, and Official Rules. Sponsor: Obama for America, 130 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601.

George Palaganas

George Palaganas Ready To Assist You in Finding the Right EmployeeTuesday, June 21, 2011 8:48 AMFrom: "Dr George Cainglet Palaganas" <drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: peralisaac@yahoo.com, isapearlfamily@rediffmail.com, general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org, britishcouncil@britishcouncil.org.ph20-June-2011

Mr & Mrs Isaac Pearl.
Email:peralisaac@yahoo.com
isapearlfamily@rediffmail.com

Dear Mr & Mrs Isaac Pearl:

Greetings! Please be informed that personally, I don't entertain caregiving jobs since I turned Ph.D. in 2007 ; an information I need to re-iterate for those who wish to hire me. Though I find the job satisfying since it brought me to places like British Hong Kong; Vancouver, BC-Canada; Langley,Washington-USA and Calgary, Alberta-Canada. But after turning Doctor of Philosophy in Geographical Studies, all I could do now is assist prospective employers to gain access to reliable caregiving manpower from the Philippines, Hong Kong, Canada and USA.

Through the British Council in London and Manila,

The British Council
10 Spring Gardens
London
SW1A 2BN
Telephone: +44-161-957-7755
Fax: +44-161-957-7762
e-mail: general.enquiries@britishcouncil.org

The British Council
10th floor Taipan Place F. Ortigas Jr Road
Pasig City
Philippines
Telephone: +63-2-914-1011
Fax: +63-2-914-1020
e-mail: britishcouncil@britishcouncil.org.ph

you have to submit your job order for the specified positions you have so that they can assess your qualifications to hire plus give you instructions on the requirements to get your prospective employee. Please give out your address in London plus your contact telephone numbers including fax number if any on your next e-mail. With the job order on the record of the British Council, we can send manpower from an accredited agency for interview with the British Council for the UK VISA. A constant communication between you and the applicant should follow until the VISA will be granted and the day he or she will arrive at Heathrow International Airport for you to pick him or her up towards your home.

You may also check-out the laws in your country, Spain, if it will be more advisable to file the job order from your country to the Spanish embassy in Manila and bring him or her with you to London instead of filing it in the United Kingdom(UK). Good luck in your quest and may God bless you and your family.

George C. Palaganas, Ph.D.
Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing -Foundation®

UK Cellphone Number: +44-844-500-1715
UK Fax Number: +44-844-500-1714
UK Address: 3 Boldon Lane
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR6 7RH
London UK

US Fax Number: +1-360-287-2405
US Address: 4910 Sea Breeze Way
Everett, Washington 98203

Canada Phone Number: +1-604-264-9755
Canada Address: 7830 Granville St.

Vancouver, BC V6P 4Z2 Canada

Philippine Phone Number: +63-2-920-0046
Philippine Address: 486 Aurora Blvd. corner C Benitez St

KAUNLARAN 1111 Cubao Quezon City
Philippines

http://www.drivehq.com/.../msg_id18974017/ref_id0/page1...

--- On Tue, 6/21/11, MR&MRS.ISAAC PEARL <info_fco@uk.gov> wrote:

Subject: CAN YOU DO THE JOB OR ASSIST IN ANYWAY??
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2011, 6:25 AM

Seeking Au pair/domestic Helper for delightful Children and
household/garden work.
Eng. Isaac Pearl

We are MR&MRS Isaac Pearl,Spanish citizens, looking for a Sole charge care with the Minimum of 6months experience a Verifiable references of 2
years minimum commitment , happy, organize AU PAIR/NANNY/DRIVER/CHEF/HOUSE KEEPER Live in position or live out accommodation,we are looking for a person or couple to live with us and assist our delightful children two girls and a boy,Joan and Joaquin is 3 years and 6 months, while our son Torres is just 14 months. WE NEED A NANNY EXPERIENCED OR NOT, WE JUST NEED SOMEONE WHO IS GOD FEARING AND LOVING NATURALLY A GOOD CHRISTIAN. My wife's name is Lucy; We are presently in London United Kingdom.
[SALARY]
Good pay according to experience
Hours 8:00am 5:00pm
AU PAIR/NANNY: �3500 per month with �120 weekly allowance
DRIVER: �4000 per month with �130 allowance
CHEF: �3000 per month with �100 weekly
HOUSE SITTER: �2700,per month with �120 weekly allowance
If you can tick any of the above i love to hear from you!I will check references Please email your CV and phone number and we will
give you a call.In Between every three months you will be given two weeks break, and if it happens that we want to travel to other countries for holiday or visit, you will be going with us. After we are sure that you are coming, your flight ticket will be taken care of by us and also three months salary
will be made upfront, but mind you that's when the said immigration officer gives a go ahead.
[NORMAL DUTIES ARE AS FOLLOWS]
A.
Plan & undertake activities on a one on one basis & with children. Develop
speech, reading, numbers, and letters, and colors, social & practical
skills.Prepare their meals and ensure them and enforce certain level of
table mannerism. Keep child's/children room clean & tidy.
B.
Care for the children both mentally & physically, to ensure their
intellectual, physical & social development.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW RIGHT NOW IS THAT WE REALLY NEED YOUR SERVICE IF IT CAN BE POSSIBLE, JUST EMAIL BACK AND ALSO YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOR US TO CONTACT YOU.PLEASE DO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS MAIL, AND I WILL GIVE YOU MORE FEED BACK.

THANKS A LOT AND GOD BLESS.
Mr & Mrs Isaac Pearl.

Email:peralisaac@yahoo.com
isapearlfamily@rediffmail.com

George Palaganas
Write a comment...

George Palaganas added a new photo to the album: Business Business 2.

Image may contain: text

Comments
George Palaganas

George Palaganas
Write a comment...

Posted by Cely Cereno http://www.facebook.com/profile.php… at the GROUP Taga-Paniqui ka kung...

"kailan kaya ang registration dyan sa commelect sa paniqui,,"

Comments From George Palaganas on 29-August-2011: Correct! Taga-Paniqui ka kung kasamang nakarehistro ang pangalan mo sa "permanent record" ng PANIQUI COMELEC sa botohan. :-)

• Bong Navarro
  • Ross Tayag
  • Marilyn Grande-Diamante
  • Ana May Gaña Agustin

Comments
George Palaganas

George Palaganas

6 YEARS AGO TODAY
Sun, Aug 29, 2010

Picture Ads of Business Ventures 2010 and beyond

George Palaganas I was titillated to find a daemon e-mail from President Obama on my e-mails this morning. See below in compact-Headers
Subj:Thankful
Date:Friday, November 26, 2010 1:47 AM
From: "Barack Obama" <info@barackobama.com>View contact details
To: "George Palaganas" drgeorgecai...ngletpalaganas@yahoo.com
----------------------------------------
George --
When Michelle and I sit down with our family to give thanks today, I want you to know that we'll be especially grateful for folks like you.
Everything we have been able to accomplish in the last two years was possible because you have been willing to work for it and organize for it.
And every time we face a setback, or when progress doesn't happen as quickly as we would like, we know that you'll be right there with us, ready to fight another day.
So I want to thank you -- for everything.
I also hope you'll join me in taking a moment to remember that the freedoms and security we enjoy as Americans are protected by the brave men and women of the United States Armed Forces. These patriots are willing to lay down their lives in our defense, and each of us owes them and their families a debt of gratitude.
Have a wonderful day, and God bless.

Barack
Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.This email was sent to: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31461145... More

George Palaganas
Write a comment...

Mutya Ng Pilipinas 2010 Winners

Watch the delayed telecast of the Mutya ng Pilipinas 2010 beauty pageant on Sept 5, 2010 on ABS-CBN!!!
adventuresofabeautyqueen.com

Comments
George Palaganas

8/28/2016 6:11:09 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?