Forum Index \ CameraFTP Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23263/1
  • rumahkesuma
  • (1 posts)

Hi CameraFTP DriveHQ Team,

I’ve registered using a free yahoo mail and tested the free account for 2 days limited trial offer with my D-Link IP Camera. I was so happy that my camera can save video recording to your FTP server.

However, after a few days, I re-login and notice that no new video uploaded and realized that the 2 days trial has ended.

So today 12.5.13,  I upgraded my free account into Verified account using my company’s corporate email. I logout and relogin and noticed that my account has been successfully upgraded to Verified Account.

After the upgrading I found out that the FTP test was failed and none of my recorded video was uploaded to my ftp server account.

I tried few times to reboot my D-Link camera but to no avail.

No password has been changed for this matter.

I've email three times to support@cameraftp.com and it gets rejected three times as well.

The bounce message are:

support@cameraftp.com
A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

The following organization rejected your message: mail.cameraftp.com.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

support@cameraftp.com
mail.cameraftp.com # #SMTP#

Hope to get a support from expert at CameraFTP DriveHQ.

You cooperation is highly appreciated.

TQ

rumahkesuma

5/12/2013 7:35:42 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (299 posts)
Subject: Re: FTP Test failure after upgraded to Verified Account

Most likely your account was blocked before you upgrade.

Actually, you can always logon www.cameraftp.com. However, accessing to the FTP server ftp.cameraftp.com is blocked after 2 days if you don't upgrade.

If the FTP server blocked your account, it will take a few minutes to refresh. So please stop your camera, wait for a few minutes, then restart your camera. 

If you still have problem, please contact CameraFTP support via email.

7/14/2013 2:08:33 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003