Forum Index \ CameraFTP Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22791/4
  • Groupmurphy
  • (3 posts)

Hi Guys,

Could some check my account settings, I believe my settings are correct, but nothing is being uploaded to cloud. I know its probably something stupid I'm doing, I have uninstalled/re-installed the CameraFTP VSS software and reset the camera (TRENDNET TV-IP314PI IP ) to default settings. Nothing has worked. Thanks in advance. Len

11/15/2019 3:02:30 AM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (299 posts)
Subject: Re:CameraFTP VSS not conntecting to cloud.

From the screenshot, it seems your FTP connection could not be established. It is usually caused by your anti-virus software, security software or network router/firewall.

You can test it with regular FTP client software, such as FileZilla (https://filezilla-project.org/download.php). Try to connect to ftp.cameraftp.com with your account username and password. If it does not work, then you need to configure your anti-virus/security software/router not to block FTP. Otherwise, please contact CameraFTP support and we can check it more.

11/15/2019 9:01:31 AM

• Groupmurphy
  • (3 posts)

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for getting back to me, I have tested the ftp connection as advised. Filezilla is connecting to cameraftp as expected.

11/15/2019 4:13:46 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (299 posts)

It is quite unusual. Please try this new version and let us know if the problem is resolved. You can download it from our FTP site:

ftp://ftp.drivehq.com/drivehq/cameraftpsoftware/LatestBeta/VirtualSecurityCameraSetup(1.5.104.104).msi

11/16/2019 1:33:37 AM

• Groupmurphy
  • (3 posts)

Thanks Guys,

The new version done the trick. VSS is now connecting to the cloud.

Thanks again

Len,

11/16/2019 6:03:13 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003