I am actually shocked at the inconsistancies in the syncing. I have done extensive testing and here are some of my results.
I have now limited the setup to two laptops. They are the only active connections.
I have the same sync job set up on both. (realtime, overwrite older, both directions, excluding "*.tmp|*.part|~*.*|")
Both running 5.2
Both logged in as the owner account.
Both cleared all cached items.
For my testing I am only working in FileExplorer and always refreshing the windows as I go.
I create a text file on the one. It successfully creates it on the other machine.
I then edit the file and add some more text to it. This does not replicate through no matter what I do. I manually sync it .... but nothing.
I now have a file on both sides but with different content.
If I delete the one file, it does not delete it from the other machine. Once again I also tried refreshing and manually, but it wont budge.
I once again create a text file on the one machine with some text in it and it appears on the other.
While this file is now identical, I delete it from the one machine and it deletes it from the other.
So now I bring a third machine online. This machine is logged in as a different DriveHQ user. It is running 5.2 with exactly the same job set up as above. Cleared cache etc.
This account syncronises fine and I get the text files and it is identical to the cloud.
I add some text to the file.
It syncs quickly to the cloud and to one of the laptops, but not the other one.
So now I disconnect all thee machines and restart FileExplorer on the one that did not sync.I run the sync job manually, but the file does not update.
I then clear the cache, try again, but no luck.
So at this point I cannot get this machine to get the changed file on the cloud to sync to local.
I have no idea what to make of it.