Read/Reply : 20030/2
  • morral_ceja
  • (1 posts)

 I need to use Ardamax to keep on track of my children while am out working 

can I use this FTP server to do it?. I'm willing to pay the suscription if I need to 

5/25/2013 12:18:07 PM

  • DriveHQSupport
  • (554 posts)
Subject: Re:Use of Ardamax
If you still want to use our service for KeyLogger software, you must meet the following 3 conditions:
(1)    Must provide a legitimate reason to use Keylogger.
In your case, monitoring your kids seems to be a good reason. For that, you might be also interested in our service?
(2)    Must provide your real personal information so that we can properly identify you. You can email us a copy of your valid photo ID, or if you work for a company that has its own domain website and email address, you can send an email to DriveHQ customer support from that email address.
(3)    Must order a paid plan of $4.99/month ($49.99/year) or higher. If your account has already been disabled, and if you can meet the above 3 conditions, then you can make a payment to from website. If you want to pay by credit card, you must email/fax a copy of your credit card information, and also provide your billing information so that we can manually process the payment.

5/26/2013 3:31:58 AM

  • janerysong
  • (1 posts)
Subject: Re:Use of Ardamax

 As I know that my auntie has used Keylogger for nearly six months to watch out her son’s computer usage.

11/10/2013 11:21:51 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003