DriveHQ web hosting service is not the greatest. We are more famous for cloud storage and cloud IT services with the main services include: Remote File Server, FTP Server, Email Server, Online Backup, Remote Sharing and Collaboration, File Hosting, etc.
Dependent on your need, DriveHQ web hosting service might work very well for you. The advantages of our web hosting service include:
(1) It is extremely easy to upload website files. You can use DriveHQ FileManager, FTP or Drive Mapping to upload HTML / graphics files to the wwwhome folder. Drag & drop is supported. The default home page is home.htm
(2) It is extremely easy to publish your website if you are a True Member or Paid Member. For paid members, the website is automatically activated at:
http://USERNAME.drivehq.com/ (Private domain website is also supported if you have a domain name).
For True Members, you just need to disable your website and then re-enable your website. (Logon www.drivehq.com, go to My Storage --> Publish --> Publish My Website --> Enable / Disable).
Free members cannot publish websites.
(3) The web hosting service is seamlessly integrated with other DriveHQ Cloud services. You can use the same account to logon all DriveHQ services.
(4) Low cost: It is free if you are using any other DriveHQ services. The basic service is free for True members. The entry level service starts at only $2.99/month.
The main disadvantage of DriveHQ web hosting service is:
- DriveHQ web hosting can only support static websites (web pages). We support client-side scripting; however, we don't support server-side scripting and databases.
Regarding your question, I believe it works. Just make sure that your web pages don't use any server side scripting (e.g. ASP.net, PHP, JSP, etc.).