Please NOTE: messages on the support forum are public and can be viewed by anybody on the Internet! Please don't post personal/confidential info on the support forum. (You can also contact DriveHQ support via email or phone directly.)
This seems to be a very severe issue. However, I cannot duplicate the problem. Please provide more detailed info:
(1) Your operating system version, and ideally a screenshot showing the problem.
(2) Please click Advanced in the Drive Mapping Tool, then click Event Log and "Send Event Logs to Support".
(3) Does it only happen on one computer or multiple computers?
If possible, our engineers like to check the problem remotely. Please contact DriveHQ support directly via email. You can also try to reset (delete) the Drive Mapping Tool settings:
(1) Quit the Drive Mapping Tool (DMT). (From the Windows notification area, right click on the DMT icon at the bottom-right corner of your screen, then select Exit. )
(2) Stop the DriveHQ WebDAV Proxy Service. (Type in "services.msc" in the search box at the bottom-left corner, or run it from a command window. Select the service and then click the Stop icon.):
(3) Delete or rename the folder:
If the problem affects other DriveHQ programs, you can delete/rename the folder:
After the above steps, you can restart the DriveHQ WebDAV Proxy service and then launch DMT again. If the problem is caused by program data corruption, this usually can solve the problem.