The represented data is collected from Oct. 1, 2006 to Oct. 10, 2006 of US TV news. Total three news channels are used: CNN, FOX and MSNBC. The TV news programs are captured continuously during the ten-day time period. The prediction database is collected from Jul. 17, 2006 to Sep. 30, 2006 for the same three channels. The prediction database is about 2.5TB. The represented data is about 250GB. For more details please refer to our publications.
1. You may need to click once on the applet window before you can control it.
2. You can drag the network to check different parts of details.
3. By pressing Ctrl and scrolling the vertical mouse wheel, the transparency of keyframes and keywords can be changed.
4. By pressing Shift and scrolling the vertical mouse wheel, the size of keyframes can be changed.
5. By scrolling the vertical mouse wheel, the view can be zoomed.
6. You can double click items to examine more relevant details of interested items.