Read/Reply : 2258/5
  • DHQ_Datarock
  • (1 posts)

I am trying to set up my DVR with your service.  It is an Amcreast 960H.

I do not have the option for photo only.  I can upload videos but not photos.  I was able to use Drive HQ with my account for a few minutes before it stopped working and I was told to come here.  I am trying to upload using the free account with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Let me know what information you need.

Thanks,

Ron

10/19/2015 4:12:17 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (124 posts)
Subject: Re:DVR Setup

I have just read the DVR's manual and believe it is compatible with our service:

http://amcrest.com/fileuploader/download/download/?d=0&file=custom%2Fupload%2FAMDV960H_User_Manual.pdf

Please read the "Section 8.24" FTP Settings and configure the following parameters:

Server IP as: 66.220.9.45

Leave Anonymous unchecked;

Username and password are the same as your www.CameraFTP.com username and password.

Remote Directory can be: Amcreast960H

File Length: 2  (MB)

In the schedule tab, please check the checkbox "Enable FTP", select a camera channel. You probably also need to configure motion detection-based recording.

----------------

Please note we have not physically tested the DVR. So the above information may not be completely accurate. Also, please note you can try our service for 3 days. After that, you need to order a subscription plan.

10/20/2015 1:59:20 AM

• cappy52
  • (1 posts)

I have a elec 8 camera dvr system /cloud .. I sign into xmeye.net .. but it seems to be down more than up ?? I am away from home all I user to sign in is the serial no. an user name an passwoprd .. do you tyhink you can gety me up an running with my system , I only truly need to use 4 out of the 8 cams .. let me know what I would need to down load to get going maybe a link to get me started ??                              my email is , matrixx52@aol.com    , best regards  , joe miller

2/24/2016 9:05:55 PM

• josesmith
  • (1 posts)

Most of NVRs, DVRs, IP Cameras can support the FTP function, making sure your ftp account information is accurate, you also can try the FTP account by type the fpt server address (e.g. ftp://yooseecamera.com) into your browser, then login with account info. 

9/29/2016 2:17:52 AM

• camerawifi
  • (2 posts)

Most of NVRs, DVRs, IP Cameras wifi can support the FTP function, making sure your ftp account information is accurate, 

10/4/2016 6:49:23 AM

• bloonstowerdefense
  • (1 posts)
Subject: nice

thank you so much   

bloons tower defense 5  super smash flash 2

11/22/2016 12:32:09 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?