Read/Reply : 1644/1
  • mlarman
  • (1 posts)

HI There, I am unable to play back the images uploaded to my account.  I can see files appearing in the account, but playback always says no clips to playback?  Can you help please?

9/18/2015 12:28:48 AM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (121 posts)
Subject: Re:Playback

I checked your account. Your camera uploaded video files with .v264 extension. Based on the file extension, it seems your camera supports H.264 encoding. However, the .v264 file format is a proprietary file format. In this case, you need to use your IP camera vendor's software to play it. Most IP cameras support .MP4 or .AVI format. Please check if your camera can be configured to upload .MP4 or .AVI files. BTW, what is your IP camera model (and the manufacturer)?

If your IP camera cannot upload .MP4 / .AVI files, usually you can configure it to upload image snapshots. If your camera can upload 1 image every 1 or 2 seconds, then you can use our viewer to play the recorded footage. It works just like video. Otherwise, you can consider ordering a D-link, TrendNet or TP-link camera. Please visit our support page for more info:

9/18/2015 1:11:00 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?