Forum Index \ CameraFTP Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 1783/1
  • ibonfire
  • (1 posts)

I am receiving motion detected alerts at timed intervals exactly 30 minutes apart 24 hours a day. I feel like I have experimented all of the different settings for sensitivity, motion area and tried different lighting from night vision to leaving the lights on. Nothing had any change. The camera I am receiving these notices from is a D-Link 934 and it is in a locked closet with no motion from anything inside. I don't have this issue with my other camera. Thank you for any advice you can offer.

7/28/2015 9:22:48 AM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (121 posts)
Subject: Re:Motion detected every 30 minutes

I checked your account and noticed that there are a few issues:

(1) You ordered a video surveillance plan. However, your D-Link 934 is configured to upload image snapshots, which does not match with your subscription. (This is not a big issue.)

(2) The main issue is that your D-Link 934 is configured to upload image snapshots continuously. You can log on to your account, click on My Cameras, then click on the folder icon to see the files in the camera folder. Based on the file time, you will see that the camera is uploading continuously. 

For information about how to configure a D-Link camera, please visit:  You can find motion detection info in the Step 5.

8/6/2015 4:00:00 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?