Subject: Re: I do not know my Secure Password

Any response?

3/14/2015 5:56:07 AM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (159 posts)
Subject: Re: Re: I do not know my Secure Password

User: ronoliverclarin  -  3/14/2015 5:56:07 AM

Any response?

Your secure password has been reset to the same as your regular password.

A "secure password" is used to add extra level of protection to the recorded footage. Your initial secure password is the same as your regular password. If you change your password, your secure password is not changed.

If you set your secure password to be different from your regular password, it will be extremely hard for any intruders to delete the recorded footage: even if they gained full access to your IP camera and your CameraFTP account, they cannot delete the recorded data without your secure password.

5/6/2015 12:06:25 PM

• DHQ_Kalorkoti
  • (3 posts)
Subject: Re:I do not know my Secure Password

How can I reset me secure password - I do not know hat it is, and all my guesses have not worked...

7/18/2018 2:08:37 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (159 posts)

Your secure password has been reset. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Best,
CameraFTP Support
www.CameraFTP.com

7/18/2018 3:06:49 PM

• DHQ_Kalorkoti
  • (3 posts)

7/19/2018 4:10:23 AM

• DHQ_Kalorkoti
  • (3 posts)

Thank you, that has worked.  Please confirm that the free service is not time limited - I have seen contradictory info on your web site, some saying it is limited to one month, other saying it is time unlimited...

7/19/2018 4:11:51 AM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (159 posts)
Subject: Re: I do not know my Secure Password

User: DHQ_Kalorkoti  -  7/19/2018 4:11:51 AM

Thank you, that has worked.  Please confirm that the free service is not time limited - I have seen contradictory info on your web site, some saying it is limited to one month, other saying it is time unlimited...

CameraFTP has only a 3-day free trial if you want to use our cloud service. After the first 3 days, you will need to order a subscription according to your camera parameters. 

We do have software such as our Virtual Security System which can be downloaded and used for free, but you would only be able to use your local storage if you do not have a subscription with CameraFTP. 

Please email support@cameraftp.com with any other questions. 

Best,
CameraFTP Support 

7/19/2018 8:23:03 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003