Read/Reply : 2221/4
  • ovidiu.cristea
  • (2 posts)

Hello. Live image of the camera freezes after about 4-5 seconds, on FTP software. What can I do to see the picture in real time with no interruptions? Foscam software is functioning normally. Camera is C1 Lite from Foscam. Thank you.

1/4/2017 3:50:57 AM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (159 posts)
Subject: Re:live image freezes

Thanks for reaching out to us ovidiu.cristea. 

It appears that you are having issues due to the fact that you have 2 camera folders setup when you have only one camera subscription. Please be sure that you have your camera configured according to your subscription settings so that you have only one active camera folder. You will need to order another camera license if you intend to have two. 

Keep us posted with other questions. 

Best,
CameraFTP Support

1/4/2017 9:27:38 AM

• ovidiu.cristea
  • (2 posts)

I deleted one of the folders, but the situation has not changed. Once connected via FTP Camera Viewer software by WindowsPhone or desktop image remains stuck after exposure a few frames. The only solution is continuously refresh.

1/4/2017 10:37:04 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (159 posts)

We noticed another user experienced the same kind of problem, and it is caused by mixing image recording and video recording in one camera.

Foscam cameras support both image and video recording. If a camera uploads both images and video clips, it will confuse the viewer app. Moreover, uploading both images and video clips will require two subscriptions for the camera.

Please also note if your camera is configured with motion triggered recording, and if there is no motion in the scene, then the viewer will have no data to play and hence it will wait. This is normal. We just tested with a few testing cameras and everything is fine.

2/23/2017 2:36:58 PM

• Laurie Schoen
  • (1 posts)

At least you can get "LIVE" to work - mine won't go to live at all.

5/12/2017 1:09:23 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003