Forum Index \ CameraFTP Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 1371/4
  • nocturno77
  • (2 posts)

hi i have many years with this service , but today i notice that i can´t see the recording on my camera in any browser , only keeps like downloading image but thats all, i make a test entering in other users shared cameras and i didn´t have any problem watching theirs video.

i have a imac with osx el capitan

4/3/2017 5:16:46 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (159 posts)
Subject: Re:i can't seamy recording in web browser

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Looking into your account, it appears that you have your camera configured correctly and properly uploading to CameraFTP. In our quick testing, we did not experience any issue with your camera playback. Can you provide us with a bit more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing? Please let us know what browser you are using to try playing this from the web. Please also test to see if you can use the playback feature successfully when logging on from our CameraFTP Viewer application (for iphone, android or windows phone) so that we can verify if this issue is related just with your computer. 

Look forward to hearing back from you. 

Best,
CameraFTP Support
www.CameraFTP.com

4/3/2017 5:39:26 PM

• nocturno77
  • (2 posts)

Hi in the app its fine, on mac i use safari , chrome and firefox, question the web player uses adobe flash? Because recently update it

4/3/2017 10:14:36 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (159 posts)

I checked your camera. It uploads image snapshots. Image-recording cameras are fully compatible with all our Viewers (incl. browser-based or App-based).

It does not require Flash plugin. Your camera is working fine. You might want to reboot your computer, or try from a different computer / browser.

4/4/2017 12:36:50 AM

• Luckyluciano11
  • (1 posts)

is it compatible with safari or firefox on mac? it says:

Your browser does not support playing .avi / .mkv video files. Please use Microsoft Internet Explorer to view this camera.

thanks

5/4/2017 8:29:52 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003