Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 27875/3
  • zhang024
  • (11 posts)

Hi, I am using your Ftp service, It's very greate, can you tell me how to create sub ftp account for my colleague?

thank you!

2/22/2010 1:19:57 AM

• DriveHQ Webmaster
  • (1098 posts)
Subject: Re: Can I create sub-users in my Ftp Account?

Yes, you can. You just need to upgrade to DriveHQ group account service, which is free and comes with 1 free sub-user license.

To become a group account, please logon www.drivehq.com, go to My Account, then click on Group Account. After you have upgraded to a group account, you can click on the Group Admin link to create/add/edit/delete/disable sub-users. You can create different types of sub-users and sub-groups.

2/22/2010 3:10:09 AM

• rmcf121157
  • (2 posts)
Subject: Re:Can I create sub-users in my Ftp Account?

2/17/2019 5:54:13 PM

• DriveHQSupport_
  • (642 posts)
Subject: Re:Can I create sub-users in my Ftp Account?

The Group Account feature is available to all DriveHQ services (incl. FTP, Cloud File Server, File Sharing, Email Hosting, Backup, etc.). 

First of all, make sure you have a group account. From the DriveHQ.com website, hover your mouse on top of DriveHQ logo to display the DriveHQ Start Menu, click Group Account or Group Admin. If your account is a standalone account, you need to upgrade it to a Group Account first. You can then use the Group Admin feature to create sub-users. DriveHQ offers one free sub-user license. If you need more, our user license only costs $6/user/year.

2/18/2019 10:15:21 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003