Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22169/2
  • j3t5y
  • (4 posts)
Hi,

On the 25th of June I changed down to a smaller subscription, but on the 27th of June you've charged me for the old subscription and sent my account into a negative cash balance. Can you sort this out?

Thanks.

6/29/2007 3:12:01 AM

• DriveHQ Webmaster
  • (1098 posts)
Subject: Re: Changed service, charged twice

I checked the problem. You seem to be confused about our service subscriptions. Well, what I see is:

On 4/27/2007, you ordered 5GB plan; then on 6/24 you ordered another 2GB plan. Note the second order doesn't cancel your first order, rather they are combined to get you 7GB service. You can find your maximum storage in your account balance.

So please cancel your 5GB order. To cancel, please logon http://www.drivehq.com, click on My Account, then click on Transaction History --> Current Subscription.

I have credited your account with $7.99, but please make sure you cancel the 5GB plan asap.

6/29/2007 3:00:56 PM

• j3t5y
  • (4 posts)
Subject: Re: Re: Changed service, charged twice

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  6/29/2007 3:00:56 PM

I checked the problem. You seem to be confused about our service subscriptions. Well, what I see is:

On 4/27/2007, you ordered 5GB plan; then on 6/24 you ordered another 2GB plan. Note the second order doesn't cancel your first order, rather they are combined to get you 7GB service. You can find your maximum storage in your account balance.

So please cancel your 5GB order. To cancel, please logon http://www.drivehq.com, click on My Account, then click on Transaction History --> Current Subscription.

I have credited your account with $7.99, but please make sure you cancel the 5GB plan asap.

Whoops! That was rather silly of me. Thanks very much for that. I've cancelled the other subscription now.

7/23/2007 11:03:45 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003