• cindy0412
  • (27 posts)
Pear and Walnut Salad with Turkey

3 cups torn green leaf and/or romaine lettuce
2 medium red pears or apples, cored and cut into thin wedges
2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Limited Editions Cranberry Walnut Vinaigrette Dressing

1. On serving platter, arrange lettuce, pears, turkey and walnuts.

2. Drizzle with Wish-Bone ® Limited Editions Cranberry Walnut Vinaigrette and serve immediately.

10/19/2005 11:28:24 PM

• cindy0412
  • (27 posts)
Subject: Another!
Green Beans with Toasted Almonds over Bibb 2 Tbsp Wish-Bone® Limited Editions Rosemary Lime Vinaigrette Dressing 8 ounces green beans, cooked 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds 6 cups Boston Bibb lettuce leaves or mesclun 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled (about 2 oz.) 1. In medium bowl, toss 2 tablespoons Rosemary Lime Vinaigrette with green beans and almonds. 2. In serving bowl or on platter, toss Bibb with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, then top with green bean mixture. To serve, sprinkle with cheese. Drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing. TIP: Make it a main dish salad...just Flash Marinate! Brush meat or poultry repeatedly during grilling or broiling with Rosemary Lime Vinaigrette for that marinated taste; then slice and add to salad.

10/19/2005 11:31:07 PM

• cindy0412
  • (27 posts)
Subject: don't worry
The salad I have recommend you above is healthy,with low fat,low calories,but full of nutritions. Try it yourself. It serves 4 persons. Preparation time is about 25mins.

10/19/2005 11:37:49 PM

• edith
  • (17 posts)
Subject: Re: Recommend you delicious salad!
it seems delicious !but i am afraid it is difficult ,cause i am not good at preparing food ^^

11/30/2005 5:48:47 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?