Send-To Handler is simple command-line utility that allows us to:
• Attach files from different folders, via Windows Explorer,
to the single e-mail message.
• Overview of attached files: A dialog between Windows Explorer and e-mail client.
• Supported e-mail clients are: Eudora, Outlook Express/Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail and Outlook.
• Keep one and only/most recent copy of attached files.
• Maintain the Activity Report and undo changes (Restore files to the original location if the message was not sent).
• Move, copy and backup the originals.
Wednesday, December 28, 2016 11:41 PM